Christian identity AMA

Hello friends, I am a Christian Identitarian, i.e. I believe that Adam was the first Aryan and his lineage remained pure in certain descendants which lead to the life of Jesus Christ.

I believe that Jesus was culturally Hellenic and either ethnically Greek, Persian, or Roman (but probably not Roman).

Here are some more of my beliefs to provide context:

>there was an ancient Aryan civilization that has been lost in history.
>this civilization was over 200,000 years old
>I believe in micro evolution
>if macro evolution exists, it takes place on a much longer time line than we have been lead to believe
>there was an ancient Aryan religion that splintered in various religions, eg Christianity, Hinduism, zorastrianism (maybe, unsure, don't really know about it).
>Odin was a king from this ancient Aryan civilization and passed rule to Thor, but they weren't gods.
>Baldur (or Thor depending on the source) was a previous iteration of the Christ who then became Jesus of Nazareth later on.
>the deluge of ~12000 years ago, as chronicled by Plato and in various religions, destroyed this ancient Aryan civilization

That should be good for an opening statement.

Disclaimer: this topic involves knowledge of genetics, anthropology, biblical, ancient, and geological history, biblical and no biblical philosophy, and a lot of other shit.

I am no expert, but what convinces me is that white people took Christianity and flourished with it... It just seems like such a perfect match of our soul. I in no way wish to denigrate paganism as it is still part of our history and something that white people used to flourish.

I am not saying that white people are Jews either, so please keep that to yourself. I am going to be selective to whom I respond, if this thread picks up at all.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/sledge-tracks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was Greek
not sandnigger

I used to believe fairy tales too.

You'll grow up.. relax.

khazar meme proven wrong by yahudi science

90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

its not fairy tale shitskin

Yea, I actually only agree with the top part of the meme.

Good catch.

If you're so able to dismantle my beliefs then please AMA relevant

yahudi science
not my opinion

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>I am a Christian Identitarian
Go back to plebbit. There are plenty of christ cucks and mud mamas on tumblr too.

So funny, no one can ask a question... I wonder (((why)))

What do you know about the Documentary Hypothesis?

Can you give me a quick explanation?

It's the product of Biblical scholarship, what we call Source Criticism, over hundreds of years by people like Wellhausen, that attempts to explain the source texts used to compose the Torah (first five books) and the rest of the Old Testament, particularly books like the Deuteronomistic history (Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings).

I believe it has very good explanatory power for biblical mysteries like the two creation stories in Genesis, parallel accounts all through the Torah, etc. Worth looking into if you were unawares

Interesting.

If I had to push this through the lenses of CI, I would say something like the Bible is an imperfect but reliable account of Stories that originated in the ancient Aryan religion.

When this civilization collapsed the stories were scattered and transmitted orally in different regions by different people in different environments.

Did you ever hear about the theory that the fragmentary accounts in Psalms and Isaiah of Yahweh slaying the dragon are derived indirectly from Indo-European myth through Babylonian religion?

I have not, please expalin

although i heard a theory about how the younger dryas is remembered as a dragon in folk stories.

some of this is conjecture so use your own judgment

Theory: Mass communication technologies (tv, internet) were rediscovered from ancient times.

No 'ancient technology' theory is likely because radioactive and specific-isotope byproducts of that technology would be easily detectable. We are almost definitely the first on our block to get anywhere near this far.

Could just found blueprints

>Hello friends, I am a Christian Identitarian,
What evidence do you have for your religious belief is my real question? can you back up your assertions with evidence or does this rely on faith?
>there was an ancient Aryan civilization that has been lost in history.
Ancient civilization sure can be lost in history but i need more evidence before you point to the specifics of it (how would you know what race these people are?)
>this civilization was over 200,000 years old
Again evidence is needed as you further make assumptions. Not only do you believe that an ancient lost civilization was the race but now you claim to know the dates on it (it was before X date).
>if macro evolution exists, it takes place on a much longer time line than we have been lead to believe
Macro Evolution already is said to take a long ass time.

So do you have evidence to back up your claims?

Well it depends on what you mean by technology.

Yes, I agree that we are the first ones to develop digital technology, but there were probably other styles of technology... Stuf that was more mechanical as opposed to electric or digital.

Is it even possible to construct the pyramids with known and available technology, let alone a structure like Gobekli tepei 10,000 years ago?

Yes. Why would we not be able to construct pyramids now? They are the simplest possible structure.

We also know how to do it with primitive technology. Lubricated rollers, ramps, and tremendous amounts of dangerous brute force labor.

>fuckin sandniggers insulting my sandnigger religion.
niggers of a feather.

>buy my based wares you heathen goyim niggers or you'll never be saved!

>back up assertions
Without getting into a strictly biblical discussion, Jesus sent apostles only to white tribes.

>ancient Aryan civilization
megaliths like the pyramids and Gobekli tepei tell me that there was a civilization before the younger dryas.

Stuff like the Antikythera Mechanism are also interesting, seeing how no body knows where it came from and that the mechanism like that arise after a very long period of knowledge gathering.

That there are a cone tstructures hat could not have been constructed without some knowledge and presence of advanced mechanics.

>200,000 years
Just my hunch, I could be wrong but it wouldn't really change my argument all the much. In fact it might strengthen my argument if this period was shorter.

the things man can do with lube. i have watched hours of this statement in action. glorious.

I'm not asking anyone to buy anything.

I just want to answer questions

Bro, you cannot just move stones that large with man power and rollers.

Did they use lube? Sauce?

not all shitskins are sandniggers
for example
many sneaky indian shitskins post behind (western) flags

cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/sledge-tracks.html

Very nice, I think I might be able to be convinced of the feasibility of their by this.