Ama

Ask a transgender Democrat (voted for Obama and Hillary) anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
thehill.com/homenews/news/357684-clinton-trumps-attacks-on-lgbt-community-striking-and-scary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

why don't you sage?

I have to vote against Trump again in 2020.

RARE

>hong kong
>rare

please go back to reddoit

There is nothing remotely "politically incorrect" about this thread. Complete mainstream viewpoints. Sage. Reported to admins. In discussion and recommending permanent IP ban for this user.

You can't transition between genders. That is determined at birth by genes.

second

not true, gender is a spectrum

It might not be politically incorrect but it is political. They are not mainstream viewpoints on this board.

What do you mean? Dead people always vote for Democrats. You can still kill yourself and your vote will be counted.The DNC will take care of the rest.

a lot of bait threads recently

saged

fake news

Were you diddled as a kid

give yer balls a tug ya titfucker

Oh yeah, I was thinking of sex not gender. In which case, why would you need hormones and so on to alter biology if you are changing a non-biological construct?

no one knows, real trans are mentally ill and OP isnt one of them, therefore this thread is null and should be deleted

indeed I was

#metoo

>Hong Kong
>Rare
The absolute state of trannies.

to help me look and feel more like a cis woman so I can “pass”

So probably "woman imposter" is a better term than trans-gender I guess.

It meant the same thing in my day. Oh and by the way, there's no such thing as nonbinary. There's no science to prove it, only a Jew fraud who sings about butt stuff. The sooner you peel off that bandaid, the better you'll feel :^)

Are you Justin Dennis? You're not welcome here, you transtrender.

There is such a thing as non-binary. I know plenty of NBs. There are an infinite number of genders.

I’m not. I don’t know who that is and I don’t like the term transtrender.

Ask a transgender Republican (voted for Paul and Trump) anything.

Do you think that you're the first "transgender Democrat" who has come here and started an "AMA" thread? You are far from the first; we get this shit daily. You may think that you're special, but you're not.

Does it hurt to jam a cocktail muddler up you weeping cut cunt every day?

Paul Manafort was charged with conspiracy against U.S. He was Trump’s campaign manager. Then you have George Papadopoulos. He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

I had to look up the history of the word gender. Turns out, feminists have it a new meaning in 1970

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage

>The modern academic sense of the word, in the context of social roles of men and women, dates at least back to 1945,[14] and was popularized and developed by the feminist movement from the 1970s onwards

no thanks

You’re clearly stupid.

I’m pre-op

>I don’t like the term transtrender
Just like the Jews don't like being called "Jew." You just don't like being exposed for what you are.

Aren't you just a mentally ill gay?

anti-Semitic and transphobic much?

Basically, the word gender as applying to human social roles was created to legitimize mental illness. It was created by nutjob feminists. That is great red pill for today. I didn't even know that.

>Paul Manafort was charged with conspiracy against U.S.
LMAO - WRONG AGAIN YOU IDIOT

Not an argument. Maybe try forming a coherent sentence instead of speaking like a braindead teenager.

I am mentally ill but I’m not a gay man. I’m a pansexual trans woman. My mental illnesses are bipolar, depression, anxiety, ptsd, and gender identity disorder.

Yes sir, I'm aware you know plenty of mentally ill people, obviously your kind need a support group, but that doesn't make it natural or scientific.

Came to post this.
>vote against the most pro tranny pres in history

>yes sir

Pls don’t misgender me.

Before feminists got hold of the word, its only usage seemed to be related to "type of something" or grammatical gender:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender

>gender identity disorder
It's called dysphoria, and you need it to be trans. Even other trans people don't deny this. The only people who do are "NB" attention whores.

Oh sorry, PENNYWISE IT.

Are you Michelle?

as if you didn't vote for trump you fucking homo degenerate

You're a walking stereotype, dude. What a fucking joke.

The most pro-transgender president in history was Obama. Hillary would have been even greater. Hopefully next time we can get Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, or Joe Biden in there. Hell I’d even take Bernie at this point. The Trump Administration is a nightmare for the transgender community.

I've never understand why other trannies were so virulently leftist and culturally Marxist. The impulse toward transsexualism is caused by one sex having a similar brain structure to the other. Why would trannies, given full backing and raison detre from science to assume the identity they always wished for, suddenly turn and crusade for the destruction of those identities?

Michelle Obama is not trans. Tired of that fake news. She is a beautiful and intelligent cis woman.

And talking about your supposed vote for Hillary, just remember that she didn't support you. She supported your vote and nothing more.

>Kamala Harris
NO

THAT FUCKING SHEBOON IS RUINING CALI AS IT IS

WE DON'T NEED HER RUINING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are sub-human scum kys
or be wiped out in The Great Crusade

>thehill.com/homenews/news/357684-clinton-trumps-attacks-on-lgbt-community-striking-and-scary

She still supports us and no longer needs our vote. That’s why I’m still with her.

Now I know that you're trolling.

>The most pro-transgender president in history was Obama
Only because he married one.

The only reason transvestites hate Trump is that are delusional. Which, you know, no shit. Look at how close Trump is with Bruce Jenner, head transvestite.

But the one good thing about how uppity transvestites have become is that they are showing the normies how disgusting they are. Soon we'll go back to alternating wiping them out and ignoring them.

Wouldn't it be great to be a fly on the wall next to these types when they let their true feelings on niggers/trannies/fags out?

Do biological women have inverted penises? Asking for a friend. Thanks for being so brave.

I really hope she becomes our next president. I would love to have a black/Indian woman senator from California as president. She could rebuild the Obama coalition by getting out the minority and youth voters Hillary lost. Maybe add a fucking white male like Tim Ryan to the ticket to help with some of those working class whites we lost.

>Trump administration is a nightmare for trannies

Well yes, that's how it should be. You're mentally ill and should be locked up in an asylum. If you want to be of the opposite gender that's perfectly fine, it's just the way you people generally act which is unacceptable. Personally I have no issues with you people raising children as long as you stick to what you essentially want rather than spread cancerrous arguments and muh sexuality give me attention and money for surgery.

> this is what transvestites actually believe

>Only because he married one

fake news

>The only reason transvestites hate Trump is that are delusional. Which, you know, no shit. Look at how close Trump is with Bruce Jenner, head transvestite.

Even Caitlyn doesn’t like Trump anymore. Trump, Pence, Sessions, and the GOP has relentlessly attacked the transgender community. That’s why we do not like him. I also have a million other reasons.

biological women including trans women have vaginas and penises

Alright this is fake. Sage it guys

I’m real.

How does it feel that slowly all grandstanding pretend feminists, anti gamergaters and "elites" you all blowed for decades get exposed as mysoginists, rapists, pedophiles and sexual perverts/deviants?

No you don't, you're just insane. Which is why you want to chop off your dick.

Honestly, I don't understand why we'renot rounding you up yet.

I really hope she runs. She has less charisma than Hillary does, if such a thing is even possible. Listening to her for a few seconds is like nails on chalkboard. Her voice is shrill and piercing, and her arrogance is a type all of its own. Hillary's smarminess had an element of self-awareness in it - you knew that she knew her forced emotions were forced. That made her more human.

Kamala is the living embodiment of the dissatisfied, anxious PTA mom and proto-SJW K-12 administrator that every kid knew and hated. Her website had her as a "children's rights advocate" and showcased anti-bullying and anti-truancy. Protecting The Children is a theme that will keep the Rust Belt red and add Minnesota.

>hurr not like thing anymore

i mean when you have a media literally making shit up 24/7 and since trump started running only have slander for him.. wow what a surprise that below room temperature iq morons jumped boat.

Try to round me up and I’ll go to Canada.

How's that depression going, user?

when are you going to do a world a favour and kill yourself?

How is his administration a nightmare? Trump came out and said he didn't mind trannies using their preferred bathroom at his tower, and makes numerous pro or neutral LGBT statements. For a movement that concerns itself with social acceptability, that shouldn't be a 'nightmare'. I don't think Bush, Clinton, or arch-liberal Jimmy Fucking Carter said anything so warm to trannies when they were in a position of power to do so.

You poor man.
I hope you get the therapy you need to become a normal human being again.

Are you really trans? Or just retarded?

(Only two genders)

what are you even doing here freak, just kill yourself

They aren’t making up that he banned transgender Americans from serving in the military. They didn’t make up him rescinding the Obama guidelines on trans youth in public schools. They didn’t make up Jeff Sessions saying transgender people are not covered by non-discrimination in the workplace or school. They didn’t make up Jeff Sessions saying social security applicants could be denied for being LGBT. They didn’t make up the United States abstaining on a vote to make the death penalty for homosexuality illegal. They didn’t make up that Trump nominated a judge to the federal judiciary who said trans youth are “part of Satan’s plan”. They didn’t make up Mike Pence’s extreme views on LGBTQIA+ rights. They didn’t make up GOP support for Roy Moore. They didn’t make up Neil Gorsuch. They didn’t make up Trump speaking to anti-LGBT groups. Thank god we still have the MSM.

None of the girls I've seen have a penis.
... Unless it's inverted?
Damnit just answer me stop doing riddles. Do biowomen have inverted penises or not?

What you call inverted penises are really vaginas so no they don’t. Some trans women like me have penises but they are still women therefore some women have penises.

Why do women get penises and vaginas but boys only get penises?
What is a woman?

I am really trans. I’ve been on hormones for 5 weeks. Are you really a Nazi or are you just retarded?

(64 Genders)

Just go then.

Why not 63 or 65?

Some boys have vaginas too.

Will you please neck yourself, you degenerate nutcase?

not sure

I just heard there were 64

I CAN STAY A BOY AND HAVE A VAGINA?!?! HOW!?!

Didn't you also hear there were 2?

How do you know that's wrong and the others right?

You are mentally ill. You're brain is defective. Your judgements are not worthy of trust by anyone, especially you.

Degenerate, in five years time your mind will be more fucked than now. Dont fuck with mother nature by hormoning a genetic male

Have you sought medical help for your psychological disorders?

You really should kys. You are nothing and never will be. Worse in fact, you are just a freak to provide laughs, mostly by mean women. When you kys, do it in a funny way to give everyone a bit of a lift.

Hope you voted for Bernie in the primary as well.

when do you commit suicide?

Because the people saying 2 are bigots and are wrong about everything else too.

Yes. I’m medicated now and I’m on hrt.