Why are Americans so fat?

McDonald's on every corner

>tfw NZ is only 3% less obese than burgerland

#HAES shitlord

delet

Xenoestrogens, Sugar, Alcohol...
Americans eat too many carbs, like the kind in breads, condiments, and fruit, or candy, ice cream, and soda pop.
It makes everyone fat.

Junk food is amazingly inexpensive in Burgerland.
That's what I assume fatties mean when they say eating healthy is expensive.
It's not, it's just that eating processed garbage is so goddamned cheap.

They eat so much.

They drink lot of beers too

why do americans shit themselves in public?

Amerifats eat lot off GMO based food thats the only reason hillary won the popular vot the people are literally zombies.

because america has a lot of minorities and white trash with single mothers

Students here drink a shit ton of beer too and they're not fat at all.

I think all the unregistered brown people voting in New York and Los Angeles is why she won the popular vote.
Soy boys and brainwashed leftists obviously did their part too though.

Those burgers are quite healthy tho.
Most of it is bread and veggie. Then a bit of lean meat.

Probably high fructose corn syrup but I cant prove it.

Also, laziness

Agricultural subsidies, disposable income, incentives for sedentary lifestyles, large food service corporations

Because I can eat whatever the fuck I want sheep shagger.

Is that ham? or what?

ham and a sausage patty, i think

WTF does gmo have to do with anything? fuck off with your liberal fake science

Why not?? You really want to live until you're 70 in this world as it is?? I plan on dying 5 years after I retire, wracking up debts on rediculous things all the way until I get bored and kill myself.

Man, I dunno. I want to put my belly on your back though. You like bears?

That doesn't look very good.

why do fat burgers win every international sporting competition?

they have so much delicious fatty food it's hard to resist

because of jews

the price obviously
i always ask myself how the masses in the US deal with the amount of cheap flesh that is infested with multiresistant germs due to the mass production and the corn used wich is enriched with tons of antibiotics

i mean i am not a vegan fag but i prefer paying 15 bucks for a single steak at my local butcher once in a month because i personally prefer eating solid meat instead of this mass garbage

Everywhere has McDonald's on every corner and in most countries corners are closer

There's all kinds of extra shit stuffed into their food that would be banned anywhere else

That's the only thing that worries me about brexit. That we will have a trade deal with the US and get their poisonous food.
For all the bad things about the eu it is okay on health and safety stuff

Yeah but we walk

Get on my meat eating level soyboy

1. Over reliance on cars
2. Sugar + corn syrup
3. Very carb and sugar laden alchoholic beverages
4. Vast quantities of shitty [processed meat
5. The relative expense of healthy alternatives.

Bad genes, worse culture. You know who I am talking about.

bad diet + driving everywhere instead of walking

fishboy if even!
i really recommend that you try eating heavily priced meat in order to appreciate food more

they dont know how read labels on products
they dont know how to count a calorie
they dont know what names sugar have
they dont know what is healthy
they do know how to shift the blame but in the end fat people are stupid people

because amerifats are free to expand in every direction

It's no longer shameful to be completely self indulgent.

Beer, fast food and drug abuse do a number on the system. Every insignificant holiday or weekend is an excuse to drink and eat like an animal. Our culture is slowly turning to shit.

They eat up too many nothingburgers

Seriously, they believe that this investigation is going to result in Trumps impeachment. They believed CNN when they said 'Its illegal for you to look at the clinton emails, but we can so everything you get, you get from us'

Those buns look great, but the burgers and bacon looks like shit. Why can't the rest of the world learn how to make a decent burger? It's one of the simplest things to make. The rest of the world always seems to grind the shit out of the meat. Coarse grind is the way to go and don't skimp on the fat.

Oh and floppy bacon is fine for eating by itself but you need that shit crispy if it's going on a burger.

Its not from eating burgers like those.

nz has maoris tho

Pesticides, flame retardants, and the substances in food packaging might all be altering our hormonal processes
Meat treated with hormones and antibiotics may be degrading gut bacteria.

Slowly? Christ dude. Look around. Are you going to be a part of it then or are you going to be apart from it?

This is the correct answer
People encourage fat fucks to keep eating and enable them

I think it's a combination of things. One being having a massive amount of arable land making food very cheap here compared to pretty much every other 1st world country. Another being corn subsidies.
Honestly though, I think the #1 thing that is often overlooked is that we drive everywhere. I started biking to work after gaining 30 lbs and just that alone was enough to take care of the problem. I didn't even have to change my diet.

we have niggers and squatamalans tho