Poos and phone scams

Why do poo in loos have so many call centers set up where their only purpose is to fraud people? I just got woken up (its 530am) by a guy with an India accent in a panic tone saying my name over and over. Like what the fuck. Is this the one where they get you on recording saying "yes" then use that to fraud you? Luckily I was in a complete daze and just kept saying whose this? Now I can't get back to sleep. Fucking packies kys

fucking hate those shit skins....

>Hello my name is Bob
NO IT'S NOT YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME?!

We have found veerus on your computer.

Just turn off your phone when you're sleeping

Haha yea I got that one before. I just told him good I want it there.

I have some calling about my Windows PC is infected. I run Debian...

Can't. My job sometimes requires I get called in at random times.

You forgot the pause between is and the name. It's like they have a list they go off of.

Really what do you expect from people who shit in the street. They have no morals or sense of cleanliness. Designated fraud centers are no better or worse then designated shitting streets.

I got an automated call in Chinese from overseas yesterday. A repeating 20 second message starting with ni hao . It was either a scam or an attempt to activate an agent.

Yea sometimes. But this guy was all worked up like he was going to tell me someone was in an accident or something.

That's creepy weird

A family of poos just moved into the flat above me, I gotta gtfo of here

do you have any "missing time" recently?

You too it happened? That was freaky! Was there some background noise?

I got this exact one before. I just laughed and said "OK I'm hanging up now." and then hung up.

Yes like a grocery store checkout or something and a bunch of chatter

I had one call one afternoon just as I was parking a dump truck. He got a big ole blast of the air horn. My way of saying hello

exactly! I just tell them "Bravo! You are very good, I use Debian you street shitter!" and then hang up

Next time i am playing with them with a Virtual Machine and Windows 2000

I actually enjoy fucking with them and get excited when I see that spoofed NYC area code come up on the caller ID. I just pull up pic related and start reading. They fall right out of character and start cursing me out in broken pajeet english. Seriously just try this, trust me they WILL freak the fuck out. This isn't a meme about BBC/BWC/TWD/etc, this a legitimate international governing body overseeing global health care declaring that science has proven that they have tiny dicks.

Don't say anything else, just read the article. See how far you get into it before they lose it. I've never made it past the first few sentences before they lose their shit.

YOU FUCK YOU
YOU WILL BE MY DICK
I EAT YOUR MOTHERS BREAST
YOU WILL BE SHIT

Stuff like that. These aren't the educated pajeets that come here on work visas. These are basically ghetto nigs who do a decent job of reading an english script by sound retarded outside of it, especially when fuming mad with self-induced dicklet rage. Sadly I think they've taken me off the list after a few dozen times doing this because I haven't gotten a call in a few weeks. I actually tried calling them one day when I was bored but the spoofed ID goes to directory assistance in NYC.

Don't sign up for that free iphone, giving away all your personal information, and this won't happen

Only after I tried to play a game of solitaire.
Odd number too on the caller ID, 0024613365. I'm not even certain where that's from.

Fuck I thought it was only me

Chinks and Pakis keep calling me and it shows as a normal Danish caller ID.

I now reject calls from numbers I haven’t saved, but had to take one recently as I was told someone might call and it turned out to be pakis surprise surprise

Goddamn 5’5” smelly curry and gook manlets who shit in the open calling my personal phone

Just here for the file name top zozzle