Today all Germans are forced to celebrate pic related

This guy single handidly destroyed a world religion, fucked up the beauty of churches, caused American Christian fundamentalism and is responsible for the influx of 30 million Muslims into Europe in the name of brotherly love.

Why should I, a Catholic, who is part of a brotherhood who defended Europe for 1700yrs, celebrate this traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTMCIaLVKbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther/dp/1593640242
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you go back in time and kill Baby Luther?

Look at the shit eating grin on that motherfuckers face.

>caused American
Try Henry VIII faget

Haha

No.

no.

American fundamentalism is based on Germanic fundamentalist protestants moving to America because Germany and Austria hated them.

There are several (((conservative))) figures that are ok to celebrate in modern Germany. This shows that these figures aren't all that conservative.

>Luther
>Nietzsche
>Bismarck
>Frederick the Great
etc.

Hes a master troll you can at least give him that

Also Adenauer

He was supported by the Jews, which is why he found them ok in the beginning. Only near the end of his life did he realize he was jewed, and then he wrote On the Jews and their lies.

>Today all Germans are forced to celebrate pic related
ya I don't celebrate this guy at all.

>This guy single handidly destroyed a world religion
that's complete nonsense. There were bigger and older forces at work below the surface of this man and his theses.

But it is true that protestantism marked the beginning of the end of christianity and the old world, and for that reason I do not appreciate it.

Oh look - it's another 'Christian sects blaming each other for their common faults' thread.

Luther destroyed Christianity? Nope, it destroyed itself hundrets of years before he was even born by greedy bishops, priests and the pope.

He basically just told them to fuck off and stick to the true religion as it says in the bible instead of scamming people and running brothels etc.

The reason for his big influence is that the peasants were incredibly angry at the feudal system and even more for being backstabbed by the church. Luther just publicly stated his opinion on the system

Neither of those hisorical figures were conservative by the current meaning of the word.
>He was supported by the Jews
Yeah no, read the Protestant bible - the Jews didn't get a favorable mention even once in it.

Early Lutheranism was as close to true Christianity as it could get, while the man-Pope worshippers still gained absolution from sins by buying themselves out of them.

the reformation was a mistake. SAD!

This guy is the supreme shitposter.
With just one shitpost he destroyed Europe, the church and started multiple wars.

Are there actually any celebrations? Protestants are losing members like never before and Catholics would rather go to work today than celebrate this fat fuck.
I was visiting the Holy Mass last Sunday and the sermon was about Protestantism. It was a beautiful destruction of the Lutheran faith. Picked apart and left nothing alive. There are still very able Catholic Apologets out there.

>ITT: Cattlecucks taking cheap shots at the dead again
Your tradition was a joke since Matthew 18:18. All glory to the printing press, hail Martin Luther.

>is responsible for the influx of 30 million Muslims into Europe in the name of brotherly love
Sage, OP is a kike.

>angry antisemite
>coprophagic
Nice prophet you have there. Quintessentially German.

I am muslim but without this guy, the world wouldnt be as advanced as it would be.

Tru dat.

Protestantism is Progressivism.

>Coprophagic
Our tourism is what props your country up and you insult us for using your restaurants. Slavshits, seriously.

"On the Jews and Their Lies" by Luther is a more influential work than anything the last two Popes have done combined.

Celebrate that

>and is responsible for the influx of 30 million Muslims into Europe
How?

no one is celebrating.

i am drinking and lamenting 500 years of pure decline.

because many, if not most of our social, technological and for that matter economical advantages are due to protestantism, pleb.. protestantism dragged us out of the dark age. most advanced white countries are all majority protestant. so yes...hail Luther...

>flat earthers have lost historically
oh nooo...

> is responsible for the influx of 30 million Muslims into Europe in the name of brotherly love.

Reminder your pope is a cuckold, that statement is bullshit and Luther did nothing wrong.

>our social, technological and for that matter economical advantages are due to protestantism, pleb.. protestantism dragged us out of the dark age.

Benedict is the pope, Francis is an imposter.

This guy BTFO kiddie diddlers who wear funny hats

Maybe Protestantism didn't work out for eurocucks, but it's pretty based here in America. Gun-owning patriots inTrump country are mostly protestants who make fun of cathocucks

Hail Luther, hail victory.

Reminder Luther was redpilled on the kikes and hitler read all of his works religiously

Down with Papists!

youtube.com/watch?v=eTMCIaLVKbM

You can't be serious can you?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

is it fun pretending to be retarded?

I know that feeling man.. We have a state funded television program celebrating 500 years OF FUCKING HERESY.

Puritanism is the direct ancestor of modern leftism, tardo. Also, take a look at any mainline protestant church today.

Hmmm strange how all of the Catholics today are liberal progressives and all of the conservatives are protestants

>Puritanism is the direct ancestor of modern leftism

Are you retarded?

Cromwell is one of the most despicable men in history. Your country died with King Charles.

Most of these are ‘Catholics’ and go twice a year to church. Most Catholics in the US are immigrants and often poor so of course they are leftist. Same story for southern Europe.

I am proud to be a Lutheran. I wish I were in Wittenberg today.

because same language, nigger!!!

>protestant church in my city
>tfw I spit on the ground whenever I walk by it

Nothing to be proud of Muhammed, should’ve stayed with Islam.

Cromwell was a solid fucking statesman, who despite the eventual overturning of most of his systems after the restoration, modernised this nation through mass reform, and beat the fuck out of Scottish Monarchal Absolutism.

anyone who destroys abusive ideologues is a hero.

(((modernised)))

Absolute monarchy is the one true right-wing form of government. Anything else is for cucks.

>hail Martin Luther.
Anyone who bans art and paintings from churches is my enemy.

HAHAHA! I am not any kind of Muhammed, on the contrary. I love Martin Luther. I have read some of his works - what a brilliant man. I wish I were a fly on the wall where he had his discussions with his fellow intellectuals.

Reformation had made Western civilization what it was at the height of its power.

Are you saying these things wouldn’t have happened without Protestantism? Does Protestantism include a better education in finances?

>I am muslim but without this guy, the world wouldnt be as advanced as it would be

Without this guy you wouldn’t be shitposting under a German flag.

How cucked can you be to prefer such a low-life over 2000 years of tradition supported by genius minds like St. Thomas Aquinas?

Catholics don’t take the “love your neighbor” stuff as “let in foreigners who want to culturally enrich you”.

Protestants are essentially commie globalists who always loved multi culturism.

>fucked up the beauty of churches
Lutheran churches can be beautiful in a simple and elegant way

>Switzerland
>Protestant

>Germany
>Protestant

>Netherlands
>Protestant

Catholics in Europe are all right winged, anti immigrant conservatives. Not sure why America has cucked Catholics, maybe it is what you put in your water.

why are we even celebrating him today? the media told me he was literally hitler

cry more, catholicuck

The Great "Tradition" migrated to Protestant countries with the start of the Reformation. Catholic countries became less prominent culturally after the Renaissance. There was a revolution in consciousness. Think what it means to come to a point when people are accorded respect to read the Bible in their own language and apply your own mind in trying to understand it (Luther's "inner perspicacity").

>"First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
>"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
>"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
>"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
>"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
>"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
>"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

Literally Sup Forums incarnate.

LOL. A catholic? LIke you're much better. You worship some slut who pretended she magically got pregnant and think some old dude who speaks latin is literally infallable. Fucking retard.

>the (((media)))
Komm schon, man.

>You worship some slut who pretended she magically got pregnant and think some old dude who speaks latin is literally infallable.

It was Catholics who defended Vienna against the Islamic Turks. While Protestants talked about peaceful surrender. Traitors, the lot of them.

>Catholocism is correct
>Catholocism is incorrect

Catholicism is cancer aswell, senpai, maybe not SJW tier as the protestants here, but very, very close. I left the church years ago. And if it weren't for cancer like Dawkins and (((Lawrence Krauss))) and the nu atheists, I would have left much earlier

>This guy single handidly destroyed a world religion

the pope and his degenerate cardinals and vatican law makers did that. they were more corrupt then the average jewish merchant.

>fucked up the beauty of churches

pic related is a Lutheran church in Berlin you faggot. You are mistaken Luther for Calvin.
That's the problem. You don't have any clue about Luthers ideas.

>caused American Christian fundamentalism

You have to blame the degenerate Anglos and Henrik the VIII who took the idea of protestantism and made it into a perversion of their own, spawning thousands of fanatical sects who can't be further away from christendom.

>and is responsible for the influx of 30 million Muslims into Europe in the name of brotherly love.

literally what?

You realize that Catholics were With Her while Protestants were MAGA.

Source: live in Catholic central, Chicago. Originally from the Bible belt. It's just that Germans can't handle ideas, period.

Yes. Protestant countries were the first countries in human history where the majority of the population was literate. If it's just you and your Bible you'd want to hope you could read.

>You realize that Catholics were With Her while Protestants were MAGA.

christianity in the US is entirely jewish based and israel friendly. they tend to preach about politics who can assure israels protection. there is basically no difference between the catholicucks and the degenerate sect-protestants.

Martin Luther was based as fuck.

amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther/dp/1593640242

Say what you will about the guy, he's still triggering tykes 500 years on. Heil Luther.

>ignoring the “buy your way out of sin” mentality of the church
Yeah it was totally his fault your death cult isn’t taken seriously anymore

The Pope is infallible in Catholicism.

Catholics are communists. If they aren't they have a different opinion to King Paedo and therefore aren't Catholics.

Murica brought the Turks into Germany, my dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

And they are also the ones pushing for the EU membership of Turkey

This white just signed his own death warrant just to "be cool" on an anonymous forum

Lol what godless idiots
The sooner these barbarians are dealt with the better off we'll be. The northern hordes and their ilk will finally purged. It's already in the process, we're all just getting impatient

Nice lie.

>muh shekels

The Catholic areas in my country are all right wing, no exception.

REMINDER that there literally nothing wrong with indulgences.

Zombie jew on a stick

Catholicism and the Papacy is the whore of Babylon. Why would you willingly be a part of something like that if you know the truth?

>Heil Luther.

he was literally #ourgy
>promoted anti judaism and anti zionism
>promoted eugenics
>promoted anti islamic ideas
>was in favor of crusade od all European forces together against the Turks
>against usury and the baking system
>wanted to purge jews
>layed the linguistic foundations of modern German language by translating the bible into German
>he started a fight with the two highest global authorities at that time. the Holy Roman Emperor and the Vatican and the Pope and won. Imagine a pol/ user today chalenges Washinton, the NATO and EU/Brussels and wins.
>gave intelectual and spiritual freedom to christians and promoted the idea that education of the masses will elevate them further towards god.

Oh, is that why your pope kisses nigger feet? Because of protestants?

They most certainly are not in Germany and they are not in the USA. And I think you have the same case of wishful thinking.

No, but it does have something to do with rampant leftism in South America and having literally no experience with Islam.

Mencius Moldbug teaching English in Korea.

Expected outcome.

We all know there's only one true Christianity

Urbit didn't work out. Backup plan

>orthodoxy
>literaly christian judaism.
fuck off you neckbearded slav faggot

Germany is cucked because of WW2, only the old commie areas are based enough to not give a shit about your country’s history. So naturally the right wing doesn’t exist in all but these areas.

America has Mexican immigrants who want gibs and visas. Has nothing to do with Catholicism.

You seem to ignore Austria, Poland and Hungary who are Catholic too and the most right wing countries in Europe.

>(((Catholics)))

>be Dieppe, in France
>be among the most important port cities until 17th century
>very prosperous city, with lots of hardworking protestants
>comes 1685, when that Louis XIV ultra-faggoty dimwit forbids protestantism
>protestants flee to England and Netherlands
>city turns into a hopeless shithole fast as fuck
>even becomes a literal commie hive in the 20th century
>now mostly inhabited by scum class on welfare, people throwing "human" shit through windows, shitloads of heroin addicts, general inbreeding, average IQ around 65, etc
here's why.

>Orthodoxy
> Literally unaltered purest form of Christianity.

>only the old commie areas are based enough to not give a shit about your country’s history.
And yet you spew another lie. These old commies are literally THE forefront for anti-German propaganda, mass immigration and "anti-racism". They often run directly the NGO boats in the med smuggling coons in. Even your "based Stalinist" Wagenknecht sued Höcke for his speach in Dresden questioning the guilt narrative.

Austria is secular, Poland and Hungary are nationalist - all of them would be nationalist with or without Christianity.

Heresy must be stopped, if that means kicking out rich heretics, than so be it. Louis XIV was a blessed man after he began to take Catholicism serious in the later part of his life.

I don’t care about the Pope, I care about the principles of Catholicism.