Reminder not to dress as Moana or Elsa

IS THIS RACIST?

Little girls dressing up as Moana or Frozen’s Elsa for Halloween is ‘cultural appropriation’, activist claims

Sachi Feris from Brooklyn, New York said Moana's costume which is based on 'real Polynesian history' risks mocking the island's culture

>She wrote:“There is one thing I don’t like about the character of Elsa. I feel like because Elsa is a White princess, andwe see so many white princesses, her character sends the message that you have to be a certain way to be “beautiful” or to be a ‘princess’.

>"That you have to have white skin, long, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

>“And I don’t like that message. You are White, like Elsa—if you dressed up as a character like Moana, who has brown skin, you would never change your skin colour.”

Other urls found in this thread:

raceconscious.org/aboutthebloggers/
linkedin.com/in/sachi-feris-32a3692/
raceconscious.org/2017/10/halloween-opportunity-dismantle-white-supremacy-three-things-believe-halloween/
raceconscious.org/2016/10/want-mexican-like-dora-creating-meaning-childrens-racial-cultural-identities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rod Ardehali For Mailonline

Why is its name spelled like that?

Why don't they go to disney and tell them to destroy all content with white looking characters? Stop blaming the kids for wanting to dress up as the characters in their cartoons.

>two autists on twitter say a thing
>better blow this out proportion
journalists in 2017 need to be gassed

>dressing up as a white character
>RACIST
>dressing up as a non-white character
>HURR RACIST
This is gettig dangerously stupid

>literally one person says something silly about halloween costumes

>REE WHITE GENOCIDE KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS

>She wrote
>she
This is what happens when you give free reign for women to "educate" themselves. We see absurd shit like this and to top it off most if not ALL of these irrelevant SJW cuntbags aren't even happy with their life yet they want to other women to lead the same horrible fucking miserable lives too.

>This is getting dangerously stupid
BLM and Antifa show we've already passed that checkpoint.

Just ban "gender studies" and stupid shit like that

>dress up as white princess
>nazi
>dress up as black princess
>racist

dude why dress up at all

>Not dressing up
Are ye racist or something?

Oh yeah, men never say anything stupid obviously

>It's okay for a man to dress up as a girl, except on Halloween

It is racist, but not for the reasons they give.

It's racist because it's basically "if white people do X it's bad". At this point being white is "embracing white superiority"

It's fucking stupid. If I had a daughter and she wanted to dress up as Moana or tiana I'd let her, because I don't give a fuck about random peoples feelings. It's not like this is degrading black face or dressing up as nazis ffs

>Just ban "gender studies" and stupid shit like that
If only it were that simple. See I only have to look at all the significant inventors of history to see the "value" educating women has on society. It's practically nothing. VERY few women innovate in society, its been like that for centuries, its not because "lol women r dumb" or anything necessarily like that. It's about recognizing women aren't meant to be the ones using their brains, their function in the world is to have babies, be caretakers, and affection providers, not mathematics whizzes.

After tomorrow we'll be right into starbucks cups and ignoring the miserable state of American education as usual. God bless

Velveeta

i hate shitskins

Goddamn non-whites are so insecure about their skin

May as well draw this to the logical conclusion: Halloween is a ritual celebrating misogyny. A celebration for the execution of women founded by old white Christian men; which later incorporated racism, homophobia, transphobia, and prejudice of all kinds by its practice of representation and performance.

Ban Halloween.

>when presstitutes keep on keeping on
lel
this is why 4/pol/, 8/pol/ and /mlpol/ keep on having hordes of newfags

I want chicks to write about shampoo reviews and stuff. They have so much more knowledge about hair than we men do

>dress up as white princess
>nazi
>dress up as black princess
>racist
>don’t dress up, but still have white skin
>also racist
But in all seriousness this is a good article, the more the left continues to push for ridiculous, meaningless shit the more people are shifted to our side.

but you wouldn't let her wear blackface or swastikas? why, because of others' feelings?

>frozen
>whitest film of the decade
>not a shitskin in sight
>old school scandinavian shit
>highest grossing disney movie of all time and one of if not the highest grossing animated movies of all time

>moana
>filled with mystery meat shitskins
>no one except said mystery meat shitskins go to see it
>no one except mystery meat shitskins and SJW's even remember it exists
>does horribly at box office
>gets shit reviews

wow, its almost as if everyone hates having shitskins shoved in their face,
everyone loves white people, even people who hate white people love white people

>Oh yeah, men never say anything stupid obviously
You should never use sarcasm on the internet, it only shows your inner retard especially when its in a defensive manner. I never said men don't say and do anything stupid, I sure as fuck can testify to that myself. Given the current culture tho, women have the capacity to be much more dangerous in their stupid female opinions, we have plenty of white knights willing to listen and validate their retarded beliefs all in the hopes of getting an awkward handjob or to "just be friends lol". Really its women that're in control of society nowadays.

>we see so many white princesses

Do they complain about the number of Chinese princesses in China, or is it just white people they hate?

*blocks your kid's Halloween*

If we exterminate them, there wont be all of these hateful racist complaints. My kid should be allowed to dress up as her favorite disney savage without being attacked by the animals that she's trying to honor.

There is no fix for this.

By her own admission if you dress up as a white person you are trying to be beautiful like whites, astounding. Also interesting how it isnt cultural appropriation for non whites to partake in halloween.

>two autists on twitter say a thing
>better blow this out proportion
we voted a meme into the presidency who likes to tweet whatever brainfart he has, and it turns into controversy. now every autistic shitpost on twitter causes a storm. it's just the world we live in nowadays, that some crazy autist can't say shit or everyone overreacts like their word is law or like they speak for everyone

I'm going to dress up in whatever outrages the most. Fuck those libshit snowflakes

>I want chicks to write about shampoo reviews and stuff. They have so much more knowledge about hair than we men do
Damn right they do. I'm sure tho there'd be the odd feminist bag thinking "DATS STEREOTYPE, SHE NEEDS TO WORK IN FIELD THAT MAKES HER UNHAPPY DOOP". There's a reason why women nowadays are so unhappy, and partly's definitely got to do with feminist propaganda (and pussified men).

You really need to ask that question?

>waa you're racist if you dress like a brown person but you're also racist if you dress as a white person

here kids, enjoy your costume

Argument made for why females should be raised in the home.

Its kabbalistic mind control at this point.

clearly dressing as an Oberführer of the Schutzstaffel is the only valid costume for both girls and boys this Halloween.

dont be a racist pumpkin...

Not dressing up like a slutty AH-64.

its funny because my niece and nephew both liked frozen and knew some of the songs from it
i never heard them mention the island nigger movie even once

Shit like this is a black pill

>or is it just white people they hate?
what? no.
they loves white people, without white people who would be left to make feel guilty for even existing and who would pay for their gibs?

Partially correct. Yes it sucks.

But because it's so blatantly racist towards whites it's also an eye opener for fellow whites.

>Can't dress up as a white character because racist
>Can't dress up as a character you like that isn't white because cultural appropriation
It's like they want to drive all white people into the arms of nazism. Why? So it will make white people easier to kill in the culling they have planned?

What self respecting white would allow their child to dress as a shitskin on halloween?

That's racist bro.
Don't dress your kid as a traditional abbo house!

>you would never change your skin colour
You're damn right, kike, now GTFO
>White Beauty FTW
>Darkeys BTFO

What are the odds it's a jew?

There needs to be a non-PC Halloween party with the most offensive costumes

fug
fuckin notAustralia

(((Sachi Feris from Brooklyn, New York)))

I'd rather have my daughter dress up as a princess than some shitskin showing off her midriff.

Racial hysteria will be out of style in 2018, Spreed the word.

>>she
did you just assume that person's gender?

>don't dress as a nigger because RAYCISS
>don't dress up as a white because RAYCISS
wew. western civilization has really jumped the shark

WAR! Huh! What is it good for!?
Absolutely N-

We could actually do with a good war right now.

It's just people they hate. They constantly bitch about whites being over represented in Western media, yet completely ignore other cultures strictly having one race represented.
For example, I have a friend who likes Korean shows and they've shown me a lot of them and they almost exclusively have nothing but Korean actors. But no one cares about that, only if a show has only whites

>raceconscious.org/aboutthebloggers/

>My name is Sachi Feris and I am a White, Jewish woman of Russian, Polish, Lebanese, Syrian, and Cuban descent.
>I have a B.A. from Bates College, an M.A. in Sociology and Education from Teachers College, Columbia University, and an M.P.A. in Public Policy from Baruch College’s School of Public Affairs.
> have been dedicated to social justice education and bringing issues of race and equity to our youngest children since 2000. I am the founder of Border Crossers, a nonprofit dedicated to racial equity.
>Currently, I teach Spanish part-time at an elementary school in Brooklyn.

well, fugg :D:D

that's way more funny than it should be
could be lack of sleep though

linkedin.com/in/sachi-feris-32a3692/
Blogger at Raising Race Conscious Children
Brooklyn Friends School Baruch College
New York, New York

>of Russian, Polish, Lebanese, Syrian, and Cuban descent
genetically of that stock or just Jews living in those places?
how can she claim "descent"?

It never fails.

It's funny how hysterical they are getting with their different rules for white people. Most people don't give a shit, it's just a tiny vocal minority on twitter or people who get blog post online articles because they couldn't be asked to look further than social media for a story that impacts literally no one in real life.

You are giving them far more credit than they are due. Thing like this are just from mentally ill neets who want to feel like their life isn't a total waste by posting tweets they think will get a few hundred likes.

It's just a fashion statement at this point that is on its way out.

No problem with her opinions.
Big problem when large media outlets piggy-back the opinion, then promote this to the mass audience without rebuttal or exclaiming this chick is bat shit crazy.

Someone wanna make an image of (((sachi feris))) whining about white racism followed by the evidence of her being a jew?

I've got a folder to add it to.

you're a total fucking idiot

Bong here with a genuine red MAGA hat, my dad was visiting our American diaspora last year and I ordered a hat online for him to bring me back.

I'm "dressing up" as a Trump supporter for Halloween, with my flatmate who has a camo MAGA hat. I wore the MAGA hat the day after the election to go drinking at the pub to celebrate Trump's victory and I was asked to leave by the snowflake manager.

Tonight gonna be good.

HER ORGANIZATION HOMEPAGE
raceconscious.org/2017/10/halloween-opportunity-dismantle-white-supremacy-three-things-believe-halloween/
>HALLOWEEN AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DISMANTLE WHITE SUPREMACY: THREE THINGS WE BELIEVE THIS HALLOWEEN
>Sachi clarified, on the blog’s Facebook feed, that her discussion was specific to her identity as a White parent talking to her White child and the power/privilege that Whiteness carries—which made dressing up as Moana problematic.

her identity as a White parent? I bet the Jew bitch teaches her children that:
1. Whites are inherently bad
2. Jews are not White

I would love spotting that guy if I lived in that town

Little white girls should just be fucking killed.

a real hero

Um....Moana didn't do "horribly" at the box office. It wasn't "Frozen", but I'd hardly call just under a 500 million dollar profit "bad".

>not naming your images

why do people do this?
how the fuck do you find the image you're looking for?

also
>saving any of your images as jpg's

fucking amateur

>I wore the MAGA hat the day after the election to go drinking at the pub to celebrate Trump's victory and I was asked to leave

Make a complaint against them for indirect discrimination on grounds of race. As more white people voted for Trump than other candidates, banning you for wearing clothing relating to Trump is essentially the same as banning you for being white.

>getting

The worst part is Moana isn't even black, she's polynesian ffs.

Pretty sure this is Jesus

genuinely surprised it made that much

last time I checked was a few months after it came out and it was getting shitty reviews and making fuck all money, what the hell happened?

Yeah. I'd join his clan! The motherfucking segway-druid death-squad!

Look out for acid!

Until you run someone down with a car again during a protest. Then most of your momentum is gone and you're back to being "extremist scum" to the majority of society. Until you give your movement/ideology a shiny new name for like the 300th time. Where the cycle begins anew, until the inevitable stupidity, from you all again.

That just gives more incentives to dress as Elsa and Moana. Even better, go to an extremely Left leaning university and then say you identify as a woman.

Having white children is racist.

>did you just assume that person's gender?
I did more. I stereotyped :^)

Is that your female bitterness speaking? Notice how you couldn't even exercise a little intelligence to refute my points, you just defaulted to "eu're an idort". That is WHY you should be sucking cock (preferably mine) and not using what little brain cells you have. You end up making a fool of yourself like we have here right now.

If it makes you feel better I still see a opportunity to form a relationship from all this :^)

Like this

They do it all the time. I guarantee if you look up any "Hey, (((fellow white people)))" posts anywhere on social media, there's a 95% chance it's a jew.

By looking at the thumbnails, duh

Easier to name and sort a few directories than 30,000 images.

The only acceptable outfit for girls are Josie the riveter, zombie josie the riveter and crossdressing josie the riveter.

I am not even kidding. When Yale had that whole halloween costume spergout, they had a couple of links of acceptable halloween outfit suggestions and I went through every of the 300+ suggested outfits and about 60+ were josie the riveter variations.

so you look at thousands of images trying to find the exact one you want?

isnt that extremely time consuming?

I mean thats pretty much what I do as well except I can go to the relevant folder then go roughly where the relevant images would be and scroll few only a few instead of an entire fucking folder

Dressing as Elsa is racist because she's too sexy
>Shows that the author considers white girls yo be better looking
>Denies children the attempt to look better if they want to
>Tweets made for Americans -> why is dressing up as Elsa not cultural appropriation?

Dressing up as Moana is racist because cultural appropriation
>What if I'm black?
>What if I'm a 7th generation black immigrant to America and have no cultural ties to Moana's culture?
>What if a white girl likes Moana more than Elsa?
>How come changing your skin colour racist now is racist just because it was done for racist reasons before?

Most importantly
>Is Elsa allowed to dress as Moana?
>Is Moana allowed to dress as Elsa?

correction, she somewhat mixed and her husband is Argentine/Latino, and the daughter is mixed even more.
>When my husband and I filled out the census card in 2010, we wrote in our identities, trying to best reflect who we both were while trying to be transparent about our (White) privilege. My husband checked “Hispanic” and “White” and then wrote in “Argentine” and I checked “White” and wrote in “Jewish and Lebanese” which seemed like the best way to simplify my multifaceted ancestry. This census exercise made me think, at the time, how my children and grandchildren would identify…
raceconscious.org/2016/10/want-mexican-like-dora-creating-meaning-childrens-racial-cultural-identities/

its pretty funny that shes the whole symbol of feminism and "yeah womyn r kewl nd can do tha sayme stuf men kan" when she only stayed at that job for a few weeks than married a dentist and became a stay at home wife

>some nobody on twitter says something stupid
>Sup Forums loses its shit
pottery

as a (((Polynesian Cohen)))

>we
>implying you voted for drumphf
You voted for Hilldawg but it was not her turn, get over it.