What is the official liquer of alt right?

And why it is Campari? Think - it is red, bitter and hard to swallow. But once the aroma and flavour hits you for a brief moment you can see through time. I will bet any one of you leftist faggots a bottle that the fucking storm is here and when the Trump train is done destroying all of the big faggots, he is going to come back to mop up all you whiny little ones for desert. Check 'em.

>pretending to enjoy the taste of alcohol
Probably the oldest meme in the book. Alcohol of any type tastes like shit. Especially wine and beer.

nigger you live in the US, if you honestly think beer is bad, you're either a turbopleb or underage and can't buy it yourself

I guess I like gin and tonic or vermunt the most. But who really cares. Drink w.e suits you.

this

Wine and beer are tainted by the gluten jew. Campari is gluten free. Open your damned eyes faggot. If you want to find a wife (I have 2), YOU especially will need to liquor them up first. Why not offer the poor wench something distinguishd

I like milk

Johnny Walker came out and had a pro-refugee bullshit everywhere. They're fucking cancer.

checked, and wódka is the only answer

Drinking liquor is degenerate.

Campari is made by pastaniggers for pastaniggers. You can't steal our national beverage.

belgian beer, black label

I live in one of the cities in the US known for beer. I’ve tried dozens. It all tastes like piss.

Sup Forums's official beverage is the store brand energy drink

I'm not sure, but this is the official alcohol of my liver since I was 14

I said official liquer dickhead

Uncultured burger

fuck off, this is my thread now

>official liquer of Sup Forums
>rainbow flag

I bet you're from Melbourne faggot

FUCKING MEME FLAGS

Wine, beer and liquors don't taste superficially good, but their taste has far more complexity than, say, apple juice. I can appreciate that. It's the same for some kinds of music or art

The official drink (not liquor) for the Alt Right is Champagne. It's white, has protectionist measures imposed globally to preserve it from competition and copycat economics, and is the preferred drink for queers and pretenders.

Sour beer. After drinking a few cans, you'll gas everyone sharing the room with you

Stop drinking the Liquid Jew.

Find your warmth in God and prepare to wage the coming war.

Stay clean, learn to suck your own cock and get off the sexual grid

Aperol is better. Sage for advertising.

Tried to but his son kept giving wine out???

Campari is the distilled period blood of the leftist feminist movement. You're literally drinking liquid propaganda.

If OP is male, they need to stop being male.

The official drink of the alt-right is Jewish tears.

This.
>enough caffeine to keep any Sup Forumsack going during the day of the rope
>enjoyed by the violent white underclass who are statistically more likely to be sympathetic to Sup Forums views
>never drunk by nogs
>brewed by 'monks'

More like harvested from the grill of a dodge challenger. Have fun at your bat mitzvah

muh favrit licker iz henisee

They took my foreskin the day they took my taste in alcohol.

Wtf is wrong with you.
Beer is especially good in sauna and summer evenings while you sit and watch the lake.
Eather you have been drinking some nigger tier alcohol or you are underage.

t. Muhammad

Jägermeister

The tasting alcohol is a way of fleeing.

Tasting coffee is a way of facing reality.
Coffee+ sugar or milk is no different from alcohol by the way.

Have been meaning to try some Japanese alcohols.
Any recommendations?

Any type of sweet sake

Alcohol is degenerate filth

Manischewitz kosher wine. Duh.

definitely Jenever

Negroni is God tier

Sucks to be me.
Can only get half dry from state run alcohol monopoly.
If I order from online customs can be cunts and take away the alcohol even tho ordering it is legal.
But for some fucking reason authorities think its illegal to order alcohol from other countries.

Coopers pale ale. They hate faggots and are redpilled.

Aperol is the nigger version of campari. It's only like half as strong and doesn't taste nearly as good.

>t. "asian" (in the retarded bong sense)

This. It’s disgusting.

How can something that doesn't exist have its own liquor?

Jameson. Duh.