What's the point in fighting anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get rid of social media and make an example of zucccc

Remove bagel

Checked

That costume is interesting.
I think there's a context-lock issue with the way people express their creativity.
It's like there are people who have dedicated their lives to tearing apart prior cultural thought on culture the way I've dedicated my life to tearing apart prior cultural thought on microeconomics and... sexuality, to my irritation.
(The root of my objection to sexuality is that it BORES ME TO TEARS and I'm not allowed to just not care as hard as I want to just not care, aaagh... Forgive the tangent.)
I think people who are in creative context-lock don't think of themselves as subversive, and they may even be actively trying to escape what feels like a clinging memeplex that won't detach from them because it's so omnipresent that it's impossible to think a thought untouched by it.
I almost feel that way about sexuality, though I do still enjoy it sometimes. I very actively enjoy my conflict with microecon in part, perhaps, because most cultural issues are pretty detached from microeconomics. It doesn't wear out its welcome.

>I must undermine my host nation
...Argh! Is it an instinct? How could that be an instinct?

>1 post by this ID

For the record, there's at least two lies in that text.

You fight for yourself your family or future familiar then your nation and race

This nihilistic behavior is disgusting it's one of the reason why it is like it is in the west fuck apathy you can be apathetic when you are in your grave

How do we fix western society?

We don't. Victory will destroy the wicked ones. A vortex of evil awaits them.

What's the point in fighting anymore?

They need you to fight. If you let them win, they will have nothing to do but turn on themselves. Resistance is the only thing stopping the system from devouring them. The Earth will be repopulated from the breakaway colonies. The West cannot recover, and it has been this way for some time.

We already got groups like Antifa promoting pedos and pedo groups like NAMBLA.

I'm not even joking, picture related.

Crash it, survive the crash with guns,ammo and food/water stored.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw

>what's the point in fighting anymore
You quit that faggot talk, don't you see that soon we'll get to go full death squad in the next 10 years?

I just got a boner. Amen brother.

this, its called "fighting" for a reason, we're in a FIGHT

by being a role model. once things go down the drain people naturally flock around people who offer stability and an alternative. somebody, who doesn't represent the values that ultimately caused the decline, and thrives despite it.

Shit, it goes deeper. O_O I didn't even know about this...

You don't. You instead help and encourage them accelerating the process of degeneracy and destruction until society collapses under the weight. Then you purge the FUCK out of the people responsible with bullets and fire until not a single one of them is left.

Then you rebuild from the ashes.

The blackpill is the hardest pill to swallow, but better you take it now instead of having it forced down your throat.

Society is like a forest.
When a tree in the forest is diseased with a blight, you should cut it down and remove the roots. That way there will be no chance of the disease spreading. Best to take out the trees around the original infected tree as well, they might have the infection and show no signs.
That way the forest is saved from a massive die off.
Our society though has let a disease spread uncontrollably. The best thing to do in this situation is let the disease spread until there is no suitable host left. It will hit a wall and die off. There will be some seeds in the ground though so all is not lost, but they will grow in a new forest where they are at a disadvantage to other species.

Unfortunaly, you're right. Just let it burn, the next society will be better for some centuries untill the cycle spins again.

The funny thing about a "ride it down" attitude is that it means a perceived decline event would launch a thousand ships of opportunity. If the perception of decline could be engineered in the presence of fundamental stability, what could happen?
Perception isn't reality, after all.

We can't, we're living like the last days of Rome.

I don't think that the drag man would tell the kids to be gay.