Sweden legalizing child marriage for Immigrants

Under years for pressure, Swedish government finally did what we already predicted, pushed the age of marriage ever further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870754/The-thing-common-sex-Bizarre-interview-Donald-Ivanka-Trump-resurfaces-three-years-later.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37518289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hear Dan Schneider applied for "political" asylum

Ever wonder how blue pill looks like?

those loli lips are asking for a blowjob to be honest though

it's awwwwwww rignt

Nice fake shitty shop.

Fuck you for giving fake happenings OP

its only legal to have a child wife if you already do when you come here
nice b8
try again

Fake news

Why?

Australia did this years ago. Also multiple wives get multiple welfares, because muslims don't change their names after marriage.

>it's only legal if you're not a white male
>ch-checkmate racists
>that smug pic
Kek, Sweden you are really in a bad way

wew lad

How does it feel to be cucked to this level?

I mean truly, you've ascended to an astral plain of cuckery that I never thought possible.

You pathetic bastards. By allowing them in you condone it.

Is Swedens white guilt a hangover from the Nazi breeding programs?

>the west is ruined by women and female votes
>reee fucking women
>muslims treat women as one should
>reee poor women
A woman is an object and should be treated as such since birth.
A woman is a being of lesser omportance, imtelligence or sentience than a man.

If it is legal to sell a puppy it should be legal to sell a girl.

fake news

What a sad day for sweden.
60 years ago a swedish prime minister said "how fortunate and lucky that we are monoethnic, not just in terms of culture but also in other matters.
60 years later due to cultural marxism, sweden is turning into somaliland in some areas aswell as legalizing child marriages for immigrants. Thanks a bunch you disgusting commies.
As aristotle said:
>Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society.
And i understand his point. If you undermine your own values and have no principles, only then do you tolerate everything. But then your society is pretty much dead. You're not supposed to tolerate a god damned thing, if people want to move to your place they should either change their behaviour to fit how you behave, or they should fuck off.
It's not that sweden doesn't have any values etc. It's that they are suppressed with the excuse of tolerance by the idiotic cultural marxist kikes.

>its only legal to have a child wife if you already do when you come here
OH GREAT! That's very comforting. That sorts out everything. Eventhough that's essentially a legalization of it by society which is what the OP is saying. Alternatively you could tell every muslim with a child bride to fuck off. Which is what you should've been doing all along.

What if you come from a country where rape is legal? Should you be permitted to walk around Swedish society raping people?

If not, how is this any different?

FPBP
P
B
P

ONE OFF
N
E

O
F
F

RARE
A
R
E

Nice fake screenshot. The last line pretty much gives it away.

>number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, doctors say

I always wonder: Who are these "doctors" and who keeps that statistic?

Also RT is literally FAKE NEWS. 30 years ago you would have been called a fucking Soviet collaborator for quoting that shit.

>it's ok cause it's the migrants only that are allowed to do it.
Hey sven, ever heard of a slippery slope? you're on it! if someone told swedish people 15 years ago that they would be arguing for pedophelia in any way they would laugh at you and think that you belonged in the looney bin. But today, lot of brainwashing and "tolerance" later. Oh it's only for the immigrants so it's ok if they fuck their little 10 year old "bride" in the ass every night.

>The only shit is in designated shitting streets
SVERIGE JA!

As long as you only rape others who also come from that country?

Raping women should be legal.

nigger

Please, please don't set up a wave of democides. Do something about Islam before they kill us and/or get killed in retribution for killing us.

>hover hand

>nigger

Your president would have married a child bride years ago if they'd legalized marriage within the family too.

So... they are in a country were raping children is illegale but its ok for them to rape children cause its what they all did in their home countrys.. also lets import more of them.
You know.. you swedes deserve what you are getting.. your children dont they didnt pick this future you choose to destroy their future for them. This is on you, you wrecked everything you had the pleasure of having when you grew up, you wrecked that all for the next generation, sold something out to islam which was never yours to sell. You deserve everything that will happen and has already happened, not your children.

It's not fake news it's often just the half-truth. Journalism in the west was like this over the decades but now they don't even try anymore. Bertelsmann gave out a statistics that 99% of all Muslim are good integrated and the msm just copy pasted it. No one I know not even the normies believed that shit.

put me in the screencap

> a ge*man cant tell the difference between father and daughter love to incest

Have you ever been a father with a daughter?

no source, fake news

sage

Making up excuses for imported rapists that have raped thousands not hundrets but thousands of children all over europe. I am glad you germans voted for merkel again, you idiots truly deserve it.

>It's not fake news it's often just the half-truth.

Which is FAKE NEWS.

dont project your pedo fantasies onto others, mahmut

christianity had no problem with "child brides" (aka pubescent)

dont you fucking idiots see what is happening? satan is flooding the west with a new morality that again appeals to human norms and we are going to lap that shit up like poz fags. satan is replacing cucked christianity/jew laws with islam.

whatever removes Jesus from the equation.

>> a ge*man cant tell the difference between father and daughter love to incest
>Have you ever been a father with a daughter?

Let me quote Donald Trump here:

>what is complementing someone
> what is boasting and bragging how your children look good and attractive since you made them

kys ahmed

You're the fucking nigger, you have no evidence that trump is a pedophile but muslims however completely admit that they marry little girls and fuck them in the ass. Afterall they had a prophet who married a 6 year old when he was like 53 or something, and fucked her at the age of 9. I don't understand how it's suprising to ANYONE where pedophelia originates from, and where the western elites picked it up from doing a lot of business with the muslims and also the kikes ofcourse. The kikes are so obvious with the dressing up of little boys to look like girls with braids, don't even have to say anything more than that so it's obvious why they become degenerates. Like it is obvious why muslims marry little kids.
You have an entire group of people that admit they are pedophiles if they can get away with it, and somehow it's fine. Because it's "cultural differences." Give me a fucking break. Fuck tolerance. ZERO TOLERANCE. Tolerance is what has created this situation in the first place. ARISTOTLE WAS RIGHT ABOUT TOLERANCE YOU STUPID CUNTS. FUCK YOU and all your bullshit, western civilization is burning down around you and all you can say is tolerance tolerance tolerance. They are the ones who are supposed to be like we behave if they want to live in our countries, NOT THE OTHER FUCKING WAY AROUND. Like the hijaab? FUCK OFF TO ONE OF THE 57 majority muslim nations. You like sharia law, FUCK OFF, you like to do prayers in public FUCK OFF TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY, you like to do anything other than how we do it, FUCK OFF back to your own country, we don't need your fucking bullshit, if we want to experience your bullshit and be "enriched" we go to tourist to your country you faggots. We don't take half of your country home with us as a fucking souvenir and call it awesome. FUCK YOU AND GET OUT!

True. The West needs fertile young pussy not rotten feminist roasties.

>christianity had no problem with "child brides"

Didnt know your name was christianity.
Fucking idiot i am a 80s kid and at that time religious rapists actually got called out and not supporter by idiots or the goverment as is done with islam flavor rapists. Christians got their shit from newspapers, tv from all directions and christianity got better for it. But when islam does the same ON A LARGER SCALE you cunts make up excuses, the media doesnt report shit and the people calling this out literally get the police thrown at them, not the child rapists you so stupidly defend.
If you dont see a difference its on you.

The great thing with Trump is: You just have to roll da tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870754/The-thing-common-sex-Bizarre-interview-Donald-Ivanka-Trump-resurfaces-three-years-later.html

10/10 --- would marry

>>what is complementing someone
>> what is boasting and bragging how your children look good and attractive since you made them

So you think it's normal for a father to fantasize about dating his daughter? Now who's the pedo here?

>pressure

LOL!

The great thing with germans is they forced everyone to import islam and spread it on the entire European continent.
Germany and germans are now provably and factually responsible for a mountain of corpses and thousands of raped women and children, this is on you now more than ever after you voted for merkel again. I cant wait when you all will pay for what you have done, i wish you a long long live.

Why are you faggots falling for bait? Look at the date and the author for fucks sake. Montainniggers should be hanged for being such fucking liars.

No, fake news is fake. A half-truth is saying boko haram goes only after girls by given the examples of kidnappings while ignoring that all boys were slaughtered. The fact that the girls were kidnapped is true but the conclusion is bullshit, because not all information is given. In the cold war the Russians literary made up numbers to show how great they were. That is fake news. Now they use the tactic the west used in the cold war, give true information out but not everything and give it a spin to your advantage. The sad thing is we now use there bullshit Soviet Union bingo.

nice projection,shill.

Leftists are so fucked in the head that they can't even affection between daddy and daughter. News tip you childless cuck--little girls worship their daddies.

t.father of 3 girls

>if she wasn't my daughter i might be dating her
He's proud of his daughters looks, and that he had a part in making that.
>well i was going to say sex but i can't relate that to her
It was a JOKE you fucking idiot.
She's married with two kids but ofcourse trump is just fucking her brains out all the time because he made a joke. He constantly tries to bolster his kids image. And with ivanka he talks about how pretty she is.
On the other hand muslims openly admit they marry little girls and fuck them. Including marrying their 1st cousins.
So what's even your point, are you saying muslims openly marrying little kids and fucking them is ok because trump made a joke about ivanka? I don't even get your fucking point.

DO YOU THINK IT'S ACCEPTABLE FOR AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO MARRY LITTLE GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 9 AND FUCK THEM IN THE ASS EVERY NIGHT?

>Leftists are so fucked in the head that they can't even affection between daddy and daughter. News tip you childless cuck--little girls worship their daddies.
>t.father of 3 girls

Going all out to justify pedophilia, he? You right-wing cucks really are desperate - and degenerate. If Trump was a muslim, what would your stance on his behavior be?

If I qualify for that group, HELL FUCKIN YEAH.

and that makes it better how you stupid fucking mongrel

The US, France, UK, and Germany throw a lot of shit at one another for being "not white" or "istan" or "muslimified" or "shariah" but we can all take comfort in knowing that at least we're all not Sweden.

Fuck all non-whites.

You do realize that you actually have to prove first what you claim, while we basically have telephone book full of cases of raped children and this only from the UK if we add sweden and france yeah you get the picture.
Also picking one person you cant even prove did what you claim to defend literal thousands of pedohiles that are forming entire rape gangs and provably abuse thousands of children is beyond insane to me.

>concerned racist frog

fake news?

Link or it didn't happen.

>bride = consummation
>rape = marriage
idiot

destroying true christianity and introducing feminism was to get the west ready to accept islam

taking a pubescent wife is correct human nature (even earlier as long as you dont attempt any sexual conduct). this ensures a) virginity and b) bonding. go read Numbers 31:18. stop appealing to feminism; women were wholly subjugated 200-300 years ago.

we are being set up to accept a new morality devoid of Christ.

Find another source, they are literally putin shills.

There is 0 reasons to be against this.
> TFW no 13 yo wife

OMG GUYS!!Guys he thinks they "marry" children and then dont fuck em lolololo No really his is this naive i am not making this up, holy shit you people had your whole education from disney movies it seems.

It should be for everyone really, I think once the parent find them fit for marriage should be the only requirement.

marriage and consummation are clearly separate events. again read your bible son.

There you go is communist big black cock good enough for you comerade? BTW germany also allowed migrants to "marry" children in some cases.
Also if you dont know this.... ever thought about why you dont know it? Or why the media give it less air time then trump eating ice cream?

we already established that you think pedophiles marring children means they wont fuck em... no need to establish your naivety again dude.

forgot the big black cock link
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37518289

What are the Western countries that allow this kind of shit?
>Sweden
>Australia
Who else?

sharing pepes is hitler my man

Immigrating to swedistan soon. Thank you progressive swedes

Child brides are allowed in the US. What is the issue exactly?

Do you actually have to be an immigrant or does it include people going to a country where it's legal, marrying a child, and then returning to Sweden?

>You do realize that you actually have to prove first what you claim

On Sup Forums? You new here?

It's threads like these that make me realize how fucked up and subhuman some of you are.At this point I'm not even surprised that swedes think that it's normal for a grown man to be married to a underaged girl Or this Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you ? Hur dur deus vult we will fight islam , but hey let's marry 10 yearolds.At this point I'm all for nuking the west

God damn. You snowniggers used to kick ass. How did it come to this?

This is so true. These things used to make me angry but what can you do? Goodbye Sweden.

It makes me sad that there are people in the world as retarded as you. What he is saying is that he is proud of his daughter and see her as perfect or at least close to. Clearly you can't see past your own bias and everything about Trump is colored by it in your mind.

>tfw no cozy moon terrarium to begin anew in while you watch Earth get nuked from orbit

>newt'ssmugfaceonthemoon.png

> childless cuck
> talks about fatherhood
> judges family men based on sick fantasies
Don't you have the Madow show to catch?

Can we please be annexed by Russia or nuked? We're so far gone. Just please end us.

>nuke europe because some assclown with swedish flag posts some idiotic bullshit.
The fuck makes you think they are not shitskin muslims themselves? Flags don't mean anything anymore because of this immigration bullshit, atleast not till we get ticked off enough that we deport every single one of them and don't care what they say or what they cry about. Who you think you're talking to is very often not at all who you think you're talking to. It was different and much simpler in the past.
LOTS of shitskins and muslims are here pretending to be actual europeans. Don't be a fucking idiot and pretend they're all native swedes or native europeans.

Ahmed here, I can finaly have some good Swedish boipussy. What a time to be alive. I'll have him tounge my asshole while I bust a nut deep down my Sweidish girlfriend - ohh fuck I can't wait.

What is a slippery slope?

Don't worry about muslims treating women as object, because soon Saudi Arabia is going to fall to western degeneracy.

in a moral society "pedophiles" wouldnt exist. and by pedophile i mean child predator.

most pedos like the Sup Forums kind are just fucking weird cunts who want to cuddle with "lolis". they are so obsessed with their wellbeing they are probably the least likely to try and initiate something as damaging as sex. they are white knights to the highest degree.

Is this fake news? You know people were banned for fake news in the past.

Your young femalw relatives will be among the first to get pawned off in some one sided marriage

You are telling me this while hiding behind a meme flag.... Granted you have a point.

Bigots BTFO

It's not fake per se but it should be sanctions and not legalize.

>30 years ago you would have been called a fucking Soviet collaborator for quoting that shit

Is that you Hillary? What are you doing on Sup Forums, ha Hillary?

Swedecucks will be swedecucks