Lol did Cernovich just plant fake anti-fa at his speech?

There's no way these people are real, right?

what is Cernovich and why wuold anyone care about it?

Lurk more

>no pedo bashing

so they really are going to try and push that now huh.

Yes it is fake. Yes he is cnn.

You don’t know who Thernovich is?

>It's okay to hate nazis because they are disgusting people but pedos are okay

Leftism is a mental disease.

>Nambla

This has to be fake right?

Holy shit that's so obviously fake. All the signs look like they were made by the same person.

Somebody was larping.

SJWs only shout slogans but don't understand them so it's easy I guess.

A new pass time is invented.

it's the author of that book... how was it called?

Seems like something Cernovich would do.

NAMBLA was the give away.

Just looks like he's trying to false flag himself to Milo/Shapiro popularity.

"hey look, cray cray anti-fa pedos at my speech guys, i'm /yourguy/, buy my stuff"

Ape acting

Why is James Allsup trying so hard to prove Jack or Cernovich planted this sign. Who cares who planted it as long as the majority of the public associate antifa with pedophiles.

Macaque Mentality

Exactly. Cerno is a hack.

him or that psobeic faggot who did the rape melania sign, these 2 goofs are not people you should follow, fucking gorrilla mindset and dumb ass psobeic

Cernovich was caught literally attempting to pay AntiFa to shut down a Richard Spencer speech. The only problem was that the AntiFa account he contacted was a parody account which outed him via a Medium article the moment he sent the DMs.

He's an attention whore.

it's fake you morons, read the op

nah thats some faggy leftist shit, as soon as someone proves it's fake they'll make a big deal out of it and anyone involved in thorilla mindthet looks like a fucking moron

We don't need false flags you retard, AntiFa is openly Communist and openly anti-white.

>This has to be fake right?

Must be, but what makes it almost believable is that the radical leftist BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) was connected to some pedo promoting group (apparently to some crazy leftists the age of consent is patriarchy and white supremacy).

fucking exactly

Nope look up BAMN. Anti fas parent org are full child fuckers.

It's impossible to know at this point.
They could be full time paedos larping as left wingers hoping to just blend in and get people behind them.
This particular group of antifa might just be that retarded and brainwashed by some professor they had.
It could be a false flag.

Kiddy fucking doesn't have an awful lot to do with class conflict.

Capuchin Consciousness

Posobiec was the first one to tweet a picture of this. Posobiec has a history of faking shit like this (Rape Melania sign was his work). Also these people were harassed away from the protest immediately after this picture was taken.

I'd say there's a 90% chance this is a Cerno/Posobiec plant.

>hello fellow polyps is this fake its not real right?
>i-its fake fellow Sup Forumsyps because gay pedophile commie tards fapping to underaged traps run by real pedophiles would never actually defend pedos

>gets meme flag
>claims to not know who Thernovich is
You have the wrong mindset

of course they are real, nambla and antifa and other communist pedo organizations have been working together for almost 100 years

aren't there DM's from him to someone sometime at berkely saying he'd pay protesters not to show up there?

It'd be more believe able if he didn't add "no mike cernovich" lmao

Because you want to get out in front of it because something so stupid eventually gets exposed.

Obviously
People act as if Enoch and Spencer are deceptive people but all the alt light cucks are way more comfortable with being dishonest.

I dont care though its hella funny

>lol conservatives, legalizing homosexuality is fine, the slippery slope isn't rea-
Fuck, they're jumping straight to pedophile acceptance, huh? I thought they would do bestiality first...

Mike has gone "full retard" Sad!

So I just saw this in an actual video on FB, I pretty much just lurk here so idk what's cool to poast link wise but it looked pretty real once it was all in motion.

Could still be edited obviously tho.

Obviously the sign is real. The question is who brought that sign there, real Antifa or people who were paid by Cernovich?

Such a fgt. They will send some dick with a Nazi flag to any "alt-right" event and have his picture circling in the media for weeks.

No reason at all we shouldn't do the same, unless you're a complete cuck. People are infinintely more averse to Nazism than Communism or anti-white sentiment--pedos are one of the few things that trump that.

Gorillion Minseth

>no pedo bashing
>nambla

Lol, no real antifa in their right mind would go 10 feet near these asshats. People in OP's pic are plants.

Monkey thought process

Simian Cerebral Egyptian God

black mask + black hoodie + other black clothing = antifa

deal with it, antifags

NAMBLA is unfortunately very real

Yes now consider that antifa is always staged.
We've never had that here in the US (italy, greece, yes) but all of the sudden when 'the culture war needs to be won', we get this shit.

Same for pro-white protests. You never saw that shit here and 1 year shouldn't change that.

to be fair they usually are

Ooga-Booga Outlook

This was from an event where Cernovich was speaking. They were there to protest him specifically.

>People I hate suck dicks, guess I'm going to suck dicks too, no reason not to

Maybe you should read it. The OP is asking if it’s fake. Not saying it is.

Chimp Cerebrum

its real lads. terrifyingly real. been doing pmcs's my rope all morning.