FUCKING STOP

ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relax. Every “historian” who has ever “looked into it to debunk it once and for all” has realized that the reason the folks wrote it down was because it was true.

BUT ANNE FRANK WAS REAL

The Darwinists and evolutionary biologists are starting to panic. Let's hope it snowballs soon.

2017 years later and they still cant get over it

Well he didn’t. No religious text that has ever been written was meant to be taken as literal. Every single one is symbolic language. Mystery schools taught people literal interpretations of spiritual doctrine and it’s how they have controlled the world ever since. Of course Jesus wasn’t a real person, but that doesn’t mean the Bible doesn’t constrain truth, just spiritual truth not actual historical fact.

>Jews killed the Jew who asked them to stop jewing

The most believable man in ancient history.

I thought it was already pretty much established that Jesus was fake news? Also how do you even get evidence for the life of some shepherd hobo that got BTFO by Romans just like many others?

Sorry kids, but anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows that the stories of the Jew on a stick were composites of folk tales from an era of word-of mouth "news". You can't really be that stupid, can you?

>(((historians)))

No. From an objective historical standpoint its almost certain that jesus existed. With the amount written about him, and closeness to his death etc. Its doubtful the worlds biggest religion would be created over a guy who didnt exist.

Sure his divinity is up for debate but his existance? There is more written about jesus than many people in history who we accept as having lived.

Kikes would love it if he didnt exist though

Jesus didnt exist. Literally every religious text ever is just a metaphor for astrology. Jesus is just the sun (son)

Checkmate atheists lol

Considering she talked a lot about her Vagina, I believe so.

This is correct. Any mystery schools who knew about the suns movement got the masses to believe they were priests by predicting things like full moons and eclipses.

sun and son are not similar words in the original language that the text was written in

Stop being ignorant you ass.

0 evidence for Moses

But you see that's the difference with the Abrahamc religions. They insist that they are historical accounts, in which the supernatural is recorded as having occured in reality, like any other historical event.

That that's what happened is itself the Jewing.

Are you retarded?

No one is saying they are the same words. It’s called a metaphor you dumb fuck. If you are so low intellectually that you still haven’t come to the conclusion that all religions are the same story, then you are so far from the truth it doesn’t even matter what you believe.

>Historians are questioning if Jesus ever existed at all

They have always been doing this.

The new generation is liberal filth. They will not stop until they have destroyed everything they grew up with.

LOL Jesus was a fictional character based on saints of other faiths of the time.

>FOUR
>DIRECT
>WITNESSES
>TWO
>OFFICIAL
>ROMAN
>REPORTS
I mean, I get that shill wants Him to disappear entirely from the face of this Earth, but they gotta step up their game and start burning Bible, otherwise their arguments is moot.

no u. Abrahamic religions are ancient wisdom packaged as historical account.

fuck the skewered kike

t.deist

This only happened at the council of Nicea where all spiritual doctrine was removed and Jesus was made into the New Caesar for the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire took a beautiful allegorical religion and turned it into literalist nonsense.

people who thought the sun revolved around the earth were actually astrologists

Do people actually think he existed and did all the magical stuff? I always viewed him as an idea, and his actions as metaphors.

>If you are so low intellectually that you still haven’t come to the conclusion that all religions are the same story, then you are so far from the truth it doesn’t even matter what you believe.

You have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums m8

If he's not real then who exactly talks to me all the time. Huh huh. Fuck you historians.

Here we go again:
>Who were non-Christian sources (Tacitus and Josephus)
Also
>Implying several people died in martyrdom in several different places died due to a fanfic.

Jesús exist I saw him this morning in the store like always

They don't want Jesus' DNA found so we don't ever know who shared his bloodline. It would expose the fake Jews occupying stolen land in Israel.

The devil does not want Jesus to exist,because he prefers to work in the shadow. No Jesus = No devil = devil can do as he please.

Why? Don't you want to know if he existed or not?

>Historians and biologists are the same thing
Nice argument christcuck

this has been questioned forever

what I'm questioning is why tweet about it now?

>brainlet thinks faster than light travel is possible
>but a guy walking on water is unpossible

Kill yourself

I never heard them claiming if mohameed the pedo ever existed...why the obsession with jesus??? Makes you wonder

>tfw jesus bloodline exists til 2017 and its some ultra leftist feminist who is committed to not havint kids because "the world is overpopulated" and "kids would get in the way of her enjoying life"

Thanks jews

If you believe Jesus was real person you are playing into the Kike trick you idiot. Do you not know about the council of Nicea?The Roman Empire literally changed everything about the religion and made it what it is today. So you, by believing these kike lies, are the one forwarding their agenda. Learn something about your religion before you blindly propagate it. Christianity started as a movement to resist the Roman Empire, but was co opted by the Romans once they saw how popular it was becoming and how beneficial the belief in one god would be for their empire. And so they changed everything about the religion to fit their money making kike world conquest agenda.

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E

>unpossible

You're reading the Bible as one book when it should be read as many you fucking imbecile.
There were four biographies by men that met Jesus and lived alongside Him, not just one book on the subject., alongside surviving roman reports to the Imperator himself on the ''Jesus Affair''.
This makes Him more historically ''real'' than Ceasar, Scipio Africanus and Hannibal.
And Christianity was made to be THE religion that would unite barbarians and civilized, Jews and Gentiles, and prepare them for transfiguration.

Even the goatfuckers admit the existence of Yeshua, but you'll get some Berkeley student historians to say "Hey, JayJay wuzn't real, but slavery and oppression IS." 'Fuck outta 'ere with dat shit. Independent readers should kill themselves in mass.

Then why are you here? You’re the one taking allegory and believing it as truth. Everyone knows the Christian faith was completely changed at Nicea to fit with the empire, so how could anyone worship that as true when they know it was completely changed from the original?

No actual historians are questioning this. It’s agreed that Jesus existed, was baptized, taught in parables, and was crucified.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
>Virtually all scholars who write on the subject agree that Jesus existed,[5][6][7][8] although scholars differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the biblical accounts, and the only two events subject to "almost universal assent" are that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate.

Alright, so obviously the only way to even know what the story of Christ was even about is to know the original greek new testament. I haven't done that, and I haven't even read the bible apart from a couple gospels. I'm wondering if there are people on Sup Forums who know the intended meaning of the story, and how that is significant. Basically, is it a true story or is it a myth that is reflective of upholding values?

Yes, that's how it happened. Not because of degeneracy and corruption.

Such an appropriate scenario for Halloween, user...and so true.

...The hell? At this point its pretty damn clear there was a man that eventually became the legend of Jesus

I mean there are Roman records of him, and you can see the Christian movements begin to start really spreading after the alleged time of his death.

Also there is that graffiti mocking his Crucifixion

prove Socrates was real
CAN'T DO IT MATE

This

He wasn't though.

It's well documented that he was derping around in the middle East. Only atheists get their dick in a vice over wether or not God exists.

It's hilarious how you don't even know the story of Christianity and how it began....

You do understand that Christianity didn't happen in a vacuum right? You do know that the early Christians were considered heretics by the Jews, and the Founder of Christianity was put to death and so were his followers....

Even today, look at Jews....they don't believe in Jesus Christ. The fact is, Jesus did exist, and he was considered a heretic of his day. His followers/disciples spread his doctrine and today we have Christianity.

Jesus was not real get it through your fucking thick head. Why is it so hard for you people to believe that sometimes history is falsified to support a certain view? Everyone knows that the winner write the History books, and Tolstoy has a famous quote “history would be a wonderful thing if it were true”. Everyone recognizes that history can be falsified to fit whoever is writing it’s agenda, but when it comes to 2000 years ago and the most powerful state of the time, no they couldn’t have possibly forged the history. You people sound so fucking stupid.

>They insist that they are historical accounts,
>Psalms and Kings are the same genre
Phew glad I wasn't born autistic.

blumpf

Hahahaha i guess that means it is time to convert st pauls into student apartments.

Yeah they just googled all the religions that existed and put them all together right?

I wish all americans and western europeans never existed

It’s almost like the media is flooding the space with anything and everything to polarize the people to distract from more pertinent matters.

If he was an idea, then who wrote all his original thoughts and parables? Jesus was creative, just like Beethoven or Shakespeare. If none of them existed then you have to ask who wrote Hamlet then? Who wrote the 5th symphony? Who wrote the parable of the Sower, and the parable of the Prodigal Son? Someone had to write that stuff, so why would they attribute it all to a fictional character and not to themselves? Homer wrote the Iliad and he Odyssey, and he didn’t attribute it to a fictional character. It makes a lot more sense to say that Shakespeare was real and wrote Hamlet, just like Jesus was real and wrote the parables of Jesus.

The historical Jesus did exist, just like the historical Caesar did. There is more proof for that that proof against it.

This may be true, but the historical Jesus who died on a cross was certainly a creation and corruption of the real Jesus, who as most a freedom fighter not prince of peace.

>Christianity is a Roman invention that was developed by Constantine I and the Council of Nicea!!1!!
>We don't even know what early Christians believed!!1!

Cool we can now completely disregard everything you have to say from here on out.

Guess we dont have to doubt Mohammed though since he went on a bloody warpath genociding millions and destroying native cultures forever.

Jesus may not have been a pale white, but he was for sure a caucasian, probably with fair skin, just like many “white” middle easterners you find today. Remember Jesus existed before the Levant had been raided and raped by Arabs for centuries. The area was still mostly fair skinned people’s, even ancient Egyptians had fair skin as you can see in their art.

You Zogg'd retards realize jesus was black though, right?
Or are you that brainwashed by the kikes?

Think about it. Within one generation one guy changed the world by the things he said and did.

Exactly. Christianity has nothing to fear from the archeologist’s shovel. In fact, in every case it has been so. Even to Paul’s reading of the inscription on the Temple to the Unknown God.

Every time.

Not true. Jews are just that stupid as to destroy the very source of their Earthly power.

Well, Mohammad lived 5 centuries after Christ. That is a pretty large gap, especially because between these events Rome had fallen.
Also - i'm pretty sure mohammad didn't have supernatural powers. So you can which is more historically believable - a warlord that decided to unify mudshits under a familiar religion, that works out for them or the Jesus, the guy who lived his life commiting miracles left and right, but died by crucifixion despite being the son of the one and only omnipotent God of this universe.

See, one of these figures seems more unclear thatln the other.

I literally don’t care if Jesus was a god damn Mongolian nigger. I’d still kiss his fucking feet and beg for mercy. By the way how are those Soros bux treating you faggot? I hope it’s worth it loser.

>Tacitus and Josephus
DELETE THIS

Get out of here, Islam. This is a Christian site.

>supposedly they have conclusive proof that Jesus looked like a Muslim
>now they're saying he didn't exist
These people are going to start coming after the Greeks next, mark my words.

wait a second, you saw Jesús too? He was mowing my lawn earlier

hes not hard to find

The fucking Catholic Church, the people who took a man who fought against the Roman Empire and turned him into a price of peace. How it this so hard to understand. The Catholic Church creates the story of Jesus as we now know it based off of a real religion that existed in the empire. The evidence is right in front of you. Do you not realize there is a 300 year gap between when Jesus lived and when the Bible as it exists today came into being? And In those years Christians were constantly persecuted by the empire. The all of a sudden one day the empire just decided to treat Christians nice and accept their religion. Why the fuck do you think that happened? Because they took he real Christian story and re fitted it for their purpose.

Because he didn’t. He was a Roman invention.

Enlightened by my own intelligence - the post (2017 drumpfstep dirty bit remix / Schlomo Records)

>miracles
You don’t have to believe in Jesus’ miracles to believe he was the word of God. I believe he lived 100% as a man, with no supernatural abilities, to prove that you don’t need magic to change the whole world. You don’t even need money. Just your brain and your tongue, and the world is yours. Jesus set an example we should follow instead of shitposting on Sup Forums. He turned 30 and said to himself “I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna quit my job and follow my dreams. I’m gonna change people’s lives.” He got his ass off the couch and lived to the max, proving that we all can do the same.

>literally worshiping the feet of a sandnigger
>calling someone else a jew shill
LMAO
your religion is literally crafted by jews to make you into good goy, i can see it's working great on you.

jesus existed
she was black

>Christ cucks believe this
Jesus was at best a political story cooked up by the Romans so their slaves would have a passive religion. At worst you idiots were fooled by an evil powerful desert spirit who falsely claims to be the 'almighty' while his blind followers perform mock human sacrifice and real genital mutilation

How do you know that? If his followers were willing to be put to death for what they believed in, then it would make sense that he did exist and was a martyr for his followers.

It is funny they haven't extended this question to other religions e.g.Islam, Judaism. Because they know that they will be....

No. This isn't going to stop. You shouldn't want it to. This is fulfillment. This is how the world finally takes enough rope to hang itself with, and we hit the reset button. Be glad for it.

Today's historians yeah you can go ahead and lump them in with the Bill Nye types of this world.

This. The whole point of Jesus' story and the Old and New Testament is that you can break free and rise above the world.

No it doesn't. With the same argument Mohammed is real. And several other cult leaders with a magic figure.

1 post by this ID. Hides his flag. Nice bait mate.

Old bait.

American christians are literally thus retarded. A small number of them mean well and don't want to see what little morals we have left disappear and i commend them for that. But christians can never be allowed to hold any government power. They sell out everyone they don't think believes what they believe

>1 post by this(((ID)))
Quit taking part in obvious bait threads. We need a Christian general again.

>newfags don't understand how Sup Forums works

>Made the religion what it is today

No you absolute fucking RETARD

They made catholicism what it is today. There are several branches of christianity that date back before Nicea such a coptics or armenian christians.

That's beside the point. There were reports on Jesus living under the rule of Pontius Pilate who was the procurator of Judea who sentenced him to death.

It's not belief, you can choose not to believe gravity doesn't happen but it doesn't make it true.