Assassin's Kangz Orignz

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw
youtube.com/watch?v=NYziVWPWLZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

AZAZIN'Z N' SHIET

Seriously though how is this not cultural appropriation?

Do you believe rulers of Egypt were white?

WE WUZ KANGZ FUCCING ROACH

All the available evidence points to that but hey you can always deny evidence, being muslim is a great primer.

The rulers? 100% By Cleopatra's time

>All the available evidence points to that but hey you can always deny evidence
WE

>being muslim
Sorry leaf but I am not

Sup Forums btfo by a based non-muslim turk.

Your kin will soon be history

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw

Cleopatra was greek mate. They (((Ptolemaic kangs))) didn't live in real KANGZ period. Check your chronology

were greeks black?

DNA taken from mummies indisputably proves they were white

WUZ

dunno

>oh no! a black character!
jesus christ the franchise isn't even fun.
don't be so triggered.

>Giving an inch so (((they))) can take a mile

People like you is why eventually they will make all black remakes of classic movies

You guys really have to take the sticks out of your asses, main character is not even black ffs.
You already proved your crybabyism with new Wolfenstein, please, don't prove everyone that the right is as fragile as feminists

Also a Brazilian talking about race. Do you even know what you are Monkey eater?

Oh no so tragic the future is truly doomed

>not black
>obviously black

What did he mean by this?

They were Arab

WE WUZ DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYziVWPWLZQ

Neither white nor black
They were semite i.e sandnigger so idk why people are so mad

It all starts somewhere. Allowing normalization of this will push further into actual history to the point that our culture will be in trouble

i hope so.
remember when the new ghostbusters got fucked by the audience?
>52

>arab
ffs amerishart. Egyptians were not Arab, nor were they black, nor were they "white." They were from the Med. Why are people so insecure about ancient civilizations. Ancient Egyptians no longer exist, and their ethnic group is not comparable to the groups of today

This shit has been happening for years now, it's not so much a crisis as it is pandering to a vocal minority.

Even with AC:O the main character is the same generic character every AAA game spits out, just with darker skin. Even walking around the towns in the game, most NPCs are fairly light skinned.

>0

>WE
wuz egipcians, there are only a handfull of dindus in the game, the rest are moder times egipcians, also the game is really fun, but I'd wait a patch or two before buying it, and oly if you have a good CPU, the DRM is programed in a way it calls the process EVERY TIME YOU MOVE so it alone uses 30% of you processing power, so better wait for a pirated vercion to remove it altogether.

>i have no argument but i don't want my thread to die
just don't buy the fucking game you retard.

You can't possibly think that he looks like a negroid. He look much more like a typical Semite of that period, like pic related Phoenician - lighter skin tone and a slim, long-ass schnose

>subhuman getting in a war with a actual person
>don't pay attention to what I say

What do you want ape man?

That fucking nose holy shit

When is the torrent going to be out? Not paying for this shit.

>When is the torrent going to be out?
They ut a double DRM in it, one calls the other if one is out, so it's going to take a good time to crack.