Eggs Bacon Grits and SAUSAGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=IrI94OIJ67M

> In the latter days of the Empire, formerly stringent prohibitions on the discussion of sexual conduct grew incredibly relaxed. With educational standards plummeting, children at schools would sing and dance to tunes about intercourse, while totally ignoring their academics. Later, they would attend institutions of higher education, where the academic standards dropped further, and the obsession with intercourse was accelerated. It was not clear if all sex was in fact bad, or whether there could never be too much of it. Generally, students polarized around these extremes. Males who slept drunkenly with many females were celebrated, lauded and highly sought by females, while other males were jailed for merely speaking to females in inappropriate ways. This was just one of many ways in which society had become paradoxical, unstable, and utterly decadent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrI94OIJ67M
youtube.com/watch?v=2qr-gNw0gNU
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0JMQcG9ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking hell, this is what it looks like to witness the downfall of western civ.

Too much freedom, which comes with political corruption, because why should they discipline school kids if politicians who write laws for discipline aren't disciplined.

56% land is the home to all degeneracy and the jew's playground. Day of the grill is coming.

>too much freedom
No, just a lack of religion.
You can have a high level of personal freedom as long as there is a religious backbone to force in discipline.

Once you become atheist the only choices are degeneracy or totalitarianism.

:(

Once upon a time, when Sup Forums was great and actually did things, this video would have been disliked to oblivion.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IrI94OIJ67M
Can somebody explain to me is there any sexual conotation attached to the song they are singing? Maybe its my autism but I can't really tell if the song is about the breakfast or the penises. If not for the gay negro and the lesbian this wouldn't really be that terrible.

>"I'm a gay nigga but I still take sausage"

This is RACIST

> "I TAKE sausage"

what do you think?

Reads just like a history book from 500 years in the future. I wonder how this story ends? In cleansing fire, or a fizzle?

Give me one example where a man has been jailed for simply speaking to a women

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Allright then, I though it was something related to ordering the food.

I prefer bacon, but I'll give them my SAUSAGE!

>muh religion
legalized gay marriage aka religious marriages in church
>muh commies
Communists didn't had legal gay rights and no degeneracy or niggers.
Communist freedom is singing Communist songs about nature, family and great leaders. While USA has no great leaders, no family, polluted nature.

>A double entendre is a figure of speech or a particular way of wording that is devised to be understood in two ways, having a double meaning. Typically one of the meanings is obvious, given the context whereas the other may require more thought.
youre not autistic. just a generic idiot.

>a guy looked at me on the bus today. i cant be sure if he was in a daydream on if he was stare-raping me. afterwards i felt dirty. i still cant forget his eyes. #metoo

>i was cat called today, the man told me i looked great in my favorite purple dress. i am loterally shaking and i know i will never be able to wearing it again, it was so traumatic. #metoo

Bump for fall of rome

the two lads at the back make me sad about the looming race war

Source on your quote? Google just leads me to this thread

Pardon me for not being used to this kind of degeneracy being presented by junior high children.

its clearly OC. OP is quite upset and is divining the future.

i know it's off-topic but my school didn't have so many blacks, believe it or not.
was this filmed in fucking maryland?

>that redhead

They did it. They just had to corrupt and defile everything pure, huh?

what the fuck

Heh, the kids do have flow

what the fucks happening at 0:16 she sounds like a deaf retard

This thread and some of the latest comments on that video read as if they were written by ISIS. You fucks are backward savages.

best law
>any form of media is not allowed before age 18

This is the shit that makes me want to convert to Islam.
>If wife mouths off, can strike
Check
>No degeneracy
Check
>Hates jews
Check

The list goes on and on.

>bla bla waaa I am a faggot leaf if you don't like 13-year old girls singing perverted songs about sex you are ISIS

kys

We protestants used to check all those 3 though. Sad how we fell

>just a bunch of roasties
>gay nigger out of fucking nowhere

It doesn't matter.
You cannot get away with that even if you were a Christian. Lefties turn a blind eye to Muslims, if we just made Islam white it would be okay.

There is only one way out

youtube.com/watch?v=2qr-gNw0gNU

>>No degeneracy
>Check
only in your imagination
they dress up little boys as girls and old men have sex with them

You guys need to calm down, lol.

If the average Sup Forums user sings "I put my dick in her", that doesn't mean it's actually true. These are just kids having fun. As long as they aren't getting pregnant or cheating, who cares if someone "takes their boyfriend's sausage", if my girlfriend didn't take my sausage I wouldn't be particularly happy.

I do find it funny though how the first white girl is clearly embarrassed about the whole ordeal and has been roped into it by black kids to try and be cool. That's the real message of this video. Peer pressure.

tell us moar...

>openness to sexuality is a sign of a dying civilization

of course a vocel would say this

>meanwhile niggers take advantage and become the dominant mating partner among white women

China needs to nuke us already. The US is gone, lost to Mexicans and Niggers, sad.

There is a great deal of truth to this. Many tenants of religion about degenerate behavior has to do with the long term consequences of it. Sex being one of them.

now its 2 people waiting for an example you're too autistic to provide

bump

GEN Z IS SO FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>that like to dislike ratio
>those comments

Amerimutts at it again.

yeah go have a look at the caspian sea then tell me about commie environmentalism

>posting a video from 2015

kys

So by that logic, would you be comfortable if you had a daughter and she was on film singing about her taking 'sausage'? Moreover, just because they're children doesn't make it right. When I was a kid, yeah we joked about crude things, but it didn't make it right. I don't see how you can be so blind and encourage this kind of filth.

Are we too late?

the fuck was that tuskan raider halfway through

This was my favorite one from that trend

youtube.com/watch?v=ov0JMQcG9ek