Weaponized PC Weapons

Trolled an SJW state college professor into calling me a nigger. Promptly reported him to said college. The blade cuts both ways lads. The blade cuts both ways.

Link to vid with full convo,

Full Convo yo...

Bump.

He called you Niger, not Nigger. Fake and gay

you obviously baited him into correcting your mention of the country Niger. nice try tho

Actual footage of the Mediterranean right now.

I don't see the big issue. He merely confused you for the fine third world shithole of Niger. A common enough mistake.

Oh, the irony... Lefties can be so adorable at times.

Shut the fuck up! Uzbekistan!

Well done, lad.

Bump for my Autismo Friend.

>State College Professor
>smart enough to use at least a modicum of proper grammar
>can't even spell nigger correctly
This seems fishy.

What did you do, bait him into correcting your spelling of the country Niger or something?

This guy's page is fun to read. Thanks for the laugh, OP!

I'm pretty sure it's a troll page. Funny, though.

Not doxing myself. Also he is real, I spoke directly with the university.

fuckers doxed me.

arrrghghghghghghgh

this will fuel my laughter all day

How can he be real? One of his public posts is about how worried he is that Trump might lose.

He's a closet poof who writes reviews for pyramid schemes. He is an idiot. Your standards of intelligence for others are too high.

do you think only the right are scanning this frequency?

of course not rainbow. Do you think I'm dumb enough to actually leave any trace of my real identity online? Also, COME AT ME BRO!!!!

What the fuck

What is even happening here, is this cyber bullying?

at it's best

Point being, we are in a war. When my pap was in Korea he was in a retreat where they were using knives, helmets, and ammo cans by the end of it to fend off the commies. Use any and all weaponry at your disposal to deal with the enemy. Pic unrelated.