Papadopoulos & Trump: Don't Let This Slide

Thoughts?
>twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/925226544393371649
Looks like the sheep fucker was a trap.

>6. So, a recap : GP was a 27 year old who was brought in as a part-time volunteer by the Trump campaign, on 14/15 March 2016.
>11. 14 March 2016 - Italy: GP meets a 'Professor' who takes no interest in him, until GP brags about being part of Trump's campaign team.
>13. 24 March - the 'Professor' meets GP in London, bringing a woman who claims to be a Putin relation, with access to VIP Putin people.
>15.GP emails Trump campaign, bragging he can broker a meeting b/w Putin & Trump. Note - no suggestion the Russians told him this.
>17. 10 - 11 April - GP emails the Russian female contact trying to set up a 'foreign policy trip' , which she agrees to eagerly.
>18. 26 April - GP meets Russian woman who tells him they can arrange a Putin-Trump meeting & have 'dirt' on HRC -/...
>19. /..the missing Clinton emails. GP excitedly reports back to Trump HQ.
>20. Now all this time, GPs efforts fail miserably. While an unnamed supervisor seems to have listened sympathetically, when the senior campaign team find out they refuse to meet the Russians - and never meet them.
>22. The Russians have another go. On June 9, the Trump Jr sting. A Russian woman promises dirt on HRC, but never delivers. Sound familiar?
>23. At THAT meeting? Paul Manafort. And any bets the woman at the two meetings above was the same person - Natalia Veselnitskaya.
>24. And here's an interesting fact. GP had another contact he never disclosed, : Sergei Millian. See
>25. And from an anti-Trump tweeter, who connects the two on 15 Aug 2017, but doesn't quite get the significance:
>26. YES. Millian of Steele Dossier fame, see
>29. Either #1- GP went rogue, bragging about Russian contacts & freelancing with no authority from the Trump team (mostly from London).
>30. Or #2 - he was a plant with undisclosed Putin contacts, inserted into the Trump campaign to create a false Trump-Russia connection.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Papadopoulos
hooktube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA
hooktube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY
hooktube.com/watch?v=_0B4-2MkkR8
truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ouch, no thoughts - lets see how this plays out over the next few weeks then.

yes, papa works for clinton and the russians

Info needs to broadcasted.
No where left for the Dems to hide.

What is his relationship to this guy?

He underwent military and intelligence training in the United States during the 1950s,[8] and had connections to the CIA.[note 1]

Politics has always been dirty. All they had to do was keep it all behind closed doors, but they got greedy and the people became restless. Soon the whole world will see them for who they are. There is no going back. Doesn't even matter if Joe Blogs appreciates the significance or not because in 20 years time anyone who's anyone would have libed through this time and will have internalised a lot of valuable lessons on the nature of power (political in particular).

If Trump fails to drain the swamp, he'll at the very least force them to rebrand and hopefully politics will never be as hypocritical as it was since the 60s.

bump

Yeah, none of it seems to really connect Trump to anything.

It's like they think screaming, "See? One of thousands of people he employed said a thing, and obviously this means Trump is Putin's lover."

Dear Media: Most of us wouldn't be surprised if Trump never even met this guy in person. He employs a lot of people. You need evidence, not just random crappy nothings.

Cocaine

slide going on hardcore

Comp my bump

bump

Yes it is. I posted my comment above because my link was not gaining traction. figured we could concentrate our forces. LOL

Papadopoulos is the surname bastards and mongrels took on when they could not specify an ancestral one.
It is the most common surname here.

The us backed regime in Greece helped a lot with turning patriots to commies .

No idea if there's connection with today s Papadopoulos

All about teamwork!
All credit to user twitter fucker

RebelYell?

My guess is GP was an easily excitable larper who was given enough responsibility to make his head swell. This made him an easy target to use for FushionGPS’s goal of projecting Russia connections away from Clinton and toward team Trump. The Russia nonsense with Trump started when Trump started making noise about Uranium One. They were desperate to create a Russia connection to him.

Riffing on RebelYell
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
hooktube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA

Dershowitz on FOX talking about the sheepfucker

modern greek surnames suck ass
the byzantine's sounded badass
petronas
komnenos
palaiologos
doukas
angelos
laskaris

Another good mellow morning song:
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!
Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (pol)
hooktube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY

These people do not leave anything to chance. They LOVE to use their own hidden ties so they have total control over the situation. They are THAT power hungry. I firmly think he may be related to this guy:

Fuck it, let's get emotional:
Bach -Kuijken
hooktube.com/watch?v=_0B4-2MkkR8

did you have a thread?
crosspost it here

Indeed .I know I am descended from a Roman-greek provincial official from my family's tree and naming.

It is the same information I have posted in the thread already. Thanks.

is it true that richard kalergis or the kalergis family in general descended from an actual e.roman family?
wouldn't that make him an eternal greek?

Cocaine bump. This place is moving really fast right now.

consider rebroadcasting this info if you have a twitter account
preferably at media personalities hungry for a scoop or tucker/hannity
Have a good day!
Pray for our CIC
God Bless The USA

I have passed it along to several alt media and posted it to twitter to date stamp it and have the screen shot saved in several places and a zip drive just to be safe. Damn CIA anyway.

bump here

bump.

Anyone need any cocaine? LOL

Have a bump.
Comped.

Thanks user

Papdopolopowut?

bamp

post yfw you realize HRC had the trump campaign shot through with infiltrators acting on purpose in ways that would justify obummer's wiretap on national security grounds

Exactly what I was thinking.
Bump.

TFW papadopoulos is the guy that got reamed for putting Model UN on his CV

Definitely not (ourguy)

yea we havent even gotten that far yet but we will and it will be glorious

>In a twist that virtually no one was expecting, Papadopoulos may have been used to obtain sensitive evidence from Fusion GPS associates as part of his plea deal with the Justice Department, law enforcement sources said.

According to law enforcement sources, Papadopoulos assisted U.S. Special Counsel Mueller’s investigators in securing evidence against associates of embattled research firm Fusion GPS.

truepundit.com/papadopoulos-may-have-worked-undercover-for-mueller-to-build-evidence-against-fusion-gps-not-trump/

I know it is True Pundit and I know it is unnamed sources but interesting this comes out today.