If you could take a Blue Pill and forget everything about Sup Forums, would you?

If you could take a Blue Pill and forget everything about Sup Forums, would you?

Would your life be better or worse?

Why does Israeli Intelligence think we are stoopid enough to post this kind of shit

we can obviously tell what kind of "question" it is that you are asking us

Will you take the blue pill with israel and "forget" what Israel is all about .?

Doubt it fucking schillbot......we schillnot.....

Golddigger

Sup Forums in a nutshell. I post an earnest question, but it doesn't fall in the Sup Forums narrative, so it must be a bot or a shill.

I want to know if people consider their time here well spent, and if they would take an escape if offered.

I would never go back. being willfully ignorant hurt me more than knowing the truth and dealing with the initial pain of discovery

There are days where I genuinely wished leftists were right about everything. I wish that niggers wouldn't act like niggers, everybody could spread wealth around evenly and sing and hold hands peacefully. Unfortunately that just isn't reality.

no, Sup Forums was a great step forward, but it is for sure not the endgame. if you stop after the redpill you'll end up bitter and angry

I want them to be right too. I think everyone does. That's how they've brainwashed so many people. It's too painful so they shield their eyes from the truth.

the /nextpill/ is when you know the why and how of government actions. when you have a good understanding of reading human behaviour patterns. when you know how corruption takes place, when you can spot conflicts of interest. when you understand even allies are rivals. everyone is in the same game. but you can be a pawn of the left-right narrative or you can stand above it. then you truly see how stupid the Sup Forums vs sjw narrative is. or whatever right-left symbol is being used. dont think governments or government bodies dont know what they are doing, they know perfectly whats happening and everything is being planned out

I would never have discover /SIG/ and would still be a gaming virgin
Thx pol

If I could get drugged and dropped into a nice suburban house with a hot alpha wife and mixed race kids and I didn't have to work, fine. Sure. Do it. End this already.

>implying we wouldn't all get redpilled again
Our world is sick my friend, for men like us there is only the red pill.

Fuck no. Not that my life is great right now, but its getting better day by day.

Absolutely not. Since becoming a WN I've stopped being a useless neet and made huge improvements to myself. I box, do Brazilian Jiujitsu and am currently working towards getting a HGV driver's licence. This time 2 years ago, I had no ambition and no hope

Uh huh

No being blue pilled was depressing and everything sucked and was getting worse for no apparent reason

Nope. I was a still a lefty when I came here and I was angry and frustrated all the time because no matter what I did or how hard I tried I just couldn't stop hating niggers. I did the whole
>they're just like us but they got a bad shake
>there must be a lot of racists in this country to make them so miserable and keep them in poverty
>etc.
a couple of nigger hate threads and my cognitive dissonance was removed and now I live a reasonably calm - and more vigilant - life

I would personally love to stop seeing patterns in every human behaviour. It just brings hate in my life, i never asked for this.

Keep it up user, we are proud of you

Lol I recognize that pill!!!!

It’s truvada

I had to take that medication for 28 Days after visiting NYC and walking around Times Square, then some black homeless lady spits a bloody loogy in my face while trying to steal my shopping bags.
She falls over, cracks her head, we both go to the hospital, and they tell me she was HIV +.

This pill right here is probably the sole reason I don’t have nigger AIDS and HIV free

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking emtricitabine / tenofovir:

More common
Blisters under the skin
body aches or pain
difficulty in breathing
ear and nasal congestion
fever and chills
loss of voice
pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
redness of the skin
runny nose
sore throat
spots on your skin resembling a blister or pimple
unusual tiredness or weakness
Less common
Blindness or vision changes
burning of the face or mouth
burning, crawling, itching, numbness, painful, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
chest pain
clumsiness or unsteadiness
stabbing pain
weakness in the hands or feet
Incidence not known
Agitation
bloating
bloody or cloudy urine
bone pain
change in how much or how often you urinate
coma
confusion
constipation
cough
darkened urine
difficult or painful urination
difficulty in swallowing
fast heartbeat
fast, shallow breathing
general feeling of discomfort
increased blood pressure
increased thirst
indigestion
irritability
itching skin, hives, welts
lethargy
loss of appetite
lower back or side pain
muscle pain or cramping
muscle twitching
pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
rapid weight gain
seizures
sleepiness
stomach pain
stupor
sudden decrease in the amount of urine
swelling of the face, fingers, hands, lower legs, or ankles
tightness in the chest
yellow eyes or skin

funny thing is when i'm not here i do exactly that
who needs a fucking pill ?

I was more red pilled than 99.9% of the people on here before i ever set foot here. Some of you faggots dont even acknowledge that iq is about 10 times as important as gpa.

If you believe there is a narrative to Sup Forums you are a shill or an un-paid intern shill.

Niggers with aids is now zombies

I would definitely take it. I should've OD'd on heroin, covered in tattoos in the back of a trailer in Florida while banging a sorority dropout.

Instead I got my act together, finished college, started working out, and now I have all these bills and responsibility and I'm probably going to have to deal with this shit for 60 more years lol I should've just withered away before my 30's.

Oh great another redditfag who watches rick and morty.

only if it made me charismatic and gave me social skills :'(
>tfw u are too awkward to get a qt non-degenerate bf

yeah i cant watch movies anymore and enjoy them and look at the world the same way as i used to with a child like view of it

Protect yourself tho

It’s only a matter of time before an AIDS nigger tries to rob you while simultaneously spitting bloody snot at you.

It’s happened to me, it might happen to you

Stay safe

These are demoralizing shill tactics. Don't fall for (((their))) tricks. Better to live with the burden of the truth than be ignorant cattle.

Why?

>if you a redpilled you probably can identify the system behind something
>therefor you can take advantage and game the system
>use your gained advantage to change the system

Just a really stupid example: Libtards love consumerism, especially women. Sell them shit, make money, use money to change the system.(donate money to political parties you want to succeed, by some fake followers for Keith Olbermann to ruin his reach on facebook)
Or reinvest the money to make more money and leverage your effect. A family friend started with one apartment he rented out, invested his profits in buying more apartments, used tax reliefs, rented out only to white families, value of his investments increased, profits increased....... A redpilled guy cleaning out neighborhoods for decades now.

Yes, i would.. And i do that without a problem. Ive never really subscribed to the black and white thinking that Sup Forums preaches.. I mean do you really think you know everything? Everything? Wouldnt such lack of humility be the same arrogant ignorance that niggers and women have? I mean if you honestly have enourmous problems with this then you are only trying to be intelligent and you arent actually inteliigent.

Ive always beens about true non-violence, true-eqaulity, and non-killing but ive always had disillusion with people and the society. Theyve always been stupid and crazy and the society has always been sick. I dont hate them or think its their fault but these things which make the world shit are not good. Lack of creativity, fear tradition. I cant believe all of the absurd shit i see. Like just 5 minutes ago i was on a message board that ive always related to and read a thread about Trump and they all just bash. These are people that usually dont care about anything.. The shit is off the wall and Dr Seuss tier pandemonium. The hive mind of it all is just so stupid. Why have an opinoin at all? Why be sided? Why would you ignore the rest of your life just to be sided?

It isnt just being a liberal or conservative that makes someone stupid, but fear, tradition, lack of creativity, lack of initiave, mechanical, repetative, predictable behaviour.. These people havent even questioned any of this to know for themselves the just jump on the hive mind train and its appalling.

>Revelation 14:9-12
>A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

In other words, the blue pill will cost you your soul.

>A redpilled guy cleaning out neighborhoods for decades now
Damn i'd like to buy him a beer. Looks like i am not the only one with this idea.
I want to stop shiptars from buying lands into macedonian neighborhoods, but first i need to get rich. Would like to also get involved into politics in the near future.
Currently working on it, will se what will come out

Last night my girlfriend told me that she really worries about me and how I seem so unhappy sometimes because of the things I know and talk about on the internet ( I always hide my power level in public.)
She was crying and really upset and for a second there I wished I could. But I'm glad I'm here and I'm glad there is still something worth fighting for.

>forget the memes xd

this

Checked, I just want to feel happy again.

>renigger is accepting less by the day

My body is resistant to this already

Sup Forums narrative? You are clearly retarded. Lurk moar.
Sup Forums is just a board where people say what they want without any repercussion. That's all. There is no agenda, no goal, no narrative. It's just discussion without any snowflake blanket on it. That's why trying to change the ideology of Sup Forums is something impossible to achieve because you would need to change the mind of every single visitor. I don't regret a single second on this board because i can talk about anything without having a name or a face shown which would make it harder to express what one really thinks.

On this note.
Death to all muslims.

i used to stare blankly at my ceiling and wish to be bluepilled again. i had a mixed latina gf and didn’t care about politics. i was still racist, but it was Sup Forums tier.

now i get more pleasure walking down the street seeing people despise me for being white. they’re bitter. walk like vince mcmahon to piss them off even more.

>i used to stare blankly at my ceiling and wish to be bluepilled again.

this is the most beta thing i have ever heard.
2 rules to follow:

1.Embrace knowledge.
2.Don't be stupid.

enjoy browsing pol

In a heartbeat. I want to go back to being a normie and not knowing about the child slave trade. It's always in the back of my mind and it just depresses me. Mostly because everyone dismisses the evidence as oh it just happened to be a few higher ups in local/federal/foreign governments. Everyone just ignores or pretends the connections aren't there.

Or maybe your question is just fucking retarded

No, the tides are with us.

This. I love nigger cocks in my ass. death to nigger faggots.

letting information affect you. You are a normie which can't handle the truth. Stop browsing pol go pick some flowers and give random people free hugs that'll make you feel better.

No I'm glad I took the redpill, also truth is addictive.
When we'll win I prefer being on the side of those who knew all along, than those who will be hanged

>worrying about some 3rd world child slaves
>not worrying about the chaos in your own country
>how beta are you

the mothly cure really works

Pretty much saved my life aswell.

>be out in club
>glass falls on guys head next to me
>it was 2 floor club
>he bleeds, a lot
>try to stop the bleeding with my sweater
>hands full of blood
>paramedics come
>he tells me he has hiv
>go with him to hospital and get the monthly meds
>wait 4 months (1month meds 3 months for test)
>most awful time in my life
>it honestly fucking sucks
>hiv negative
>get life actually together

I don't care about Sup Forums that much and disagree with you idiots way to often to care. Sup Forums isn't all knowing, it's just a bunch of people who all come here because there is no censorship and because most of us are introverted/asocial. But aside from that, on average Sup Forums is maybe just a tad smarter than an average normie, don't take anything written here for granted; plenty of dumbfucks here too.

As far as blue pill is concerned, I couldn't have not taken it, all you have to do is look around you and if you can see the flaws with society, you're by default redpilled already, Sup Forums is really not needed for that, it can only give you a bigger dose.

Oh go fuck yourself niggerfaggot. That sort of information should bother anyone. Look up the dutroix affair and the Franklin cover up. Come down the rabbit hole and understand despair.

This
It'd be nice if the leftist version of reality were reality's version of reality.

>implying it isn't rampant in first world nations
Yeah, I wish I was bluepilled like you too, user.

dude lol no it doesn't affect you, if you don't let it.
Dw i read all that stuff. I don't care and i like to know more.
Start browsing /htg/.
Oh don't worry. I know what despair is. look

Absolutely the hell not.
That's putting a plastic bag over your head and taking small breaths hoping it helps.
I'd honestly rather die.

Fuck no, i might be more of a jaded realist now but I love being redpilled. I was given this life as a blessing, i enjoy the struggle and will follow this path to the end.

>despair over a curable disease
It's not the 80s and 90s. As degenerate as it sounds aids isn't a big deal now.

What makes you think Normies aren't just as miserable? I don't know what Sup Forums sees Normies as, but from my own life they're various levels of hedonists whose always sabotaging their personal relationships with drama.

Just because a nomie sees no problem with their destructive behavior, doesn't mean they aren't still doing it to numb their pain.

>horrible side effects from medication
>still always catch colds and flu every season
>blood is literal bioweapon
>probably can't have kids or sexual relations again unless complete sociopath

I feel terrible for the absolute rare minority of people who genuinely didn't catch the disease a fault of their own destructive violation. But my hatred of both degenerates and pushers(lol, nothing wrong with anonymous casual sex) grows by the year.

Are you gay ??

>implying being brainwashed, not knowing why the world is fucked and continuing to contribute to its destruction is better than knowing why the world is fucked up and having enough perspective to change it for the better
just end yourself, OP

>aids isn't a big deal now.
Well. Just saying things like those gives you a dumbness certificate. Go get it and see how "no big deal" it is.
>trying to help
>get chance of hiv
my luck.

Taking the blue pill would certainly make my marriage better.