IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world
youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk
wsj.com/articles/begging-your-pardon-mr-president-1509302308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is senile ignore his tweets I'm feeling tired are you? I think we should all go lie down.

He's such a whiney little bitch

Lay facedown in a ditch.

Orange nigger is upset again! HAHAHA

Using Podesta boys to drain the swamp ... yasssir, that's a wonderful idea, spooky, but delicious

4d chess

There's another tweet too

You're quick. Nice to see shariablue and co. back on our boards though. Kind of missed y'all after the election ended. Doesn't it feel weird when you use unprogressive terms like "nigger" though? I know I'd have a problem using words like that if I were a progressive faggot.

Time line converging- we have reached meme critical mass. Prepare your anus boys.

>orange nigger
How can he be orange and black at the same time

>DO SOMETHING!

Science fact that share blue faggot are actually P-zombies. They're the ethical equivalent of an NPC. They have no true feelings, only a vague sense of belonging to a herd.

>tweets "What he know"
>lefties share tweet and autistically screech over his grammar
>lefties share tweet
>lefties share tweet

Hump
Pedostafiend should go back

Don't give them (((you))) 's

Whoa look at the liberals rebuttal! He called him an orange nigger haha I better not pay attention to the monumental corruption being exposed in the Democratic party because Drumpf!!!

Oh shit, Who's he talking to here?!

This is hands down the single greatest things shills have introduced into this board. It's powerful subliminal persuasion.

To any anons using it ironically you're doing serious harm.

The level of shilling on Pol, thousands of dollara invested on that, just reassures its importance. Thanks shills.

So gooooood

That's because we have group think. Our mutual shitposting has made us all linked to each other when on this board so its easier to spot people who haven't spent atleast a year or more here. And by spent I mean contributing and exchanging not just lurking and posting.
The only outside people who somewhat blend in are the CIA niggers and FBI but even they struggle.

Shill bumps best bumps

I was reading the tweets like a poem, and was disappointed in the second tweet. It would have been better like this
>The biggest story yesterday
>the one that has Dems in a dither
>is Podesta running from his firm
>what he knows about Crooked Dems
>is it all ties back to King Nigger

>WHAT HE KNOWS
semi-literate moron

Does he mean
>fake news week
As in a week of fake news, or
>fake news, weak
As in weak fake news?

It's Halloween, ya dumdum

Obama in a prison jumpsuit

Have you considered the fact that the (((shills))) here could actually be /polacks/ who are just shitposting? I mean its easier to assume its a paid shill but have you ever wanted to LARP as one?
Imagine how many (you)s and attention you can farm if you pretended to be a shill

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

noice

What does Podesta knows that is earth shattering Sup Forums?

Leave Tony alone faggots. Literally dindu nuthin.
theguardian.com/culture/2004/apr/20/usa.world

>They are known for purchasing "awkward" works, such as video installations, that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get round the problem, he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space 5m square and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

Imagine not being able to show your very complicated pieces the way you want

Is Trump a Die Antwoord fan?

Lefties fall for the lowest quality bait.

Excellent reply, user.

despite the negative press....

Nah. Some of us do a real good job of mimicking others in order to blend into our surroundings.

Yes.

Ooma and the Muslim brotherhood

You will never know true art

Some shills, I assume, are shitposting people.

Shareblue is here though, and they are not sending their best.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

And the news has to look up dither for them

Dude... I don't know who you are or why you're here but let me tell you something that it will be in your best interest to believe.

Sup Forums
has
no
direction

That's right. We're always right because we're never in a position to be wrong.
Do you honestly believe an average guy from Sup Forums would just don a MAGA cap with a Pepe t-shirt in public? Nah Sup Forums would never do that, only reddit.
Nobody here whose anybody or has memetic power truly supports anyone or any entity.

It's all for the lulz, everything. And no Russian or any kind of interference will ever change that. We're not the tool, we're the users. Anyone thinking otherwise is our pawn.

We are eternal. In lulz we trust.

>happytardpepe
>How to spot a paid shill, not knowing the memes

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS
>WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS

I would wear a MAGA cap anywhere you shill nigger faggot.

KYS

He's trying to reach the African-American voters.

check

Yes, yes you would.
Thank you for proving my point.

real americans think so, for sure.

russian shitposters think hes the bees knees.

id like to see him take a short drop with a sudden stop for treason

my thoughts exactly

youtu.be/hx66LWV-CCk

Mike tyson was the fucking man. Zero fucks given.

>What he know

t. whiny little bitch who's in for 7 long years of suffering minimum

kys. there are no russian shitposters.

trying to get this place investigated by alphabet agencies by spreading disinformation.

kyss

not organic participation.

=shill nigger faggot

#sad

Agreed. It's almost like they don't realize we hide their postings.

useful idiot spotted!

it's all ogre friendo , the left knows it and they are shitting bricks.

wsj.com/articles/begging-your-pardon-mr-president-1509302308

Mr. Mueller’s investigation has been widely interpreted as partisan from the start. Mr. Trump’s opponents instantaneously started talking of impeachment—never mind that a special counsel, unlike an independent counsel, has no authority to release a report to Congress or the public.

Mr. Trump can end this madness by immediately issuing a blanket presidential pardon to anyone involved in supposed collusion with Russia or Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign, to anyone involved with Russian acquisition of an American uranium company during the Obama administration, and to anyone for any offense that has been investigated by Mr. Mueller’s office.

the wall street journal calling for BLANKET pardons to ANYONE involved in (((supposed))) collusion with russia....
it's literally all fucking over lol, trump was wrong about one thing, we are not tired of winning.

lol.

how fucking delusional are you?

>mfw a leaf obviously shits in his hand and faps with it

Ha! Probably. I like that word. I think it's a southern thing? Lefties will probably make "dither" into the next covfefe. This was a good tweet, heh.

CONFIRMED
Pedostar has turned witness.
>Swamp Status: DRAINED

Neat.

>poster boy for gullibility

WHY IS THAT PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN SOMEONE'S HOME?

You're a fool if you honestly believe that only American agencies will have interest in places like this.
The modern wars are not started or fought with nukes or guns like in the old days but with information. He who controls the flow information controls the world... or at least some people who are part of it.
I'm not saying anyone of them is evil or the bad guy. No, that would be us.

but coffeve lamo dotard dumpf btfo

Not only are they forced to admit a random and formless collective of weeaboo shitposters on some Tibetan forum are a serious threat to them, but they also refine our abilities while feeding us raw power in the form of lolcows. These niggers will never ever learn.

You're calling him delusional? I bet you still think Hillary has a chance to win right?

That's an opinion piece. It's not the WSJ claiming anything. Like most decent newspapers the WSJ regularly gives space to people from various political leanings to write opinion pieces and columns.
Donald B. Rivkin and Lee Casey are well known conservative commentators.

The question I have is why don't you know this? Why are you so unaware of the norms of society?

HAHAHA.....It's working.

Havent laughed at a cat photo in a while. Thank you.

DO SOMETHING

It's fairly common to use it in bong land

99% of the people you think are paid shills are just people trolling you and people who genuinely disagree with you.

Why is this meme of "shilling" so important to you? Do you genuinely believe that nobody disagrees with you unless they're being paid?

OI, COMEY, WHERE YOU AT BOY!

Nice try sharblue

People always choose the art that best exemplifies where they want to be and what they want to be doing. The Podestas want to be in that kid's diapers.

>2 posts by this id
Consider my almonds activated.

fake news weak
maga stronk

Get a load of the shilling coming out of this shill!

Why do you say this when there is extensive documentation of large and persistent attempts at influencing this place by multiple organizations?

tyson:
>"you little white pussy"
>"what, scared of a real man whitey?"
you:
>"fucking based!!!"

For some reason my id resets every thread

I just want to say that everything's going well, we are en route, you are loved and all your dreams will come true. Do not speculate as to how that will come to be as the method is beyond your current intellect. Celebrate!

They use opinion pieces to get out the narrative they want to broadcast while maintaining deniability. Why don't YOU know this? This is what is called PANIC. Do they really think Trump is stupid enough to start throwing around pardons to anyone involved in Russian collusion, before those individuals are identified and their crimes outlined? Yes, I suppose they do. He's not.

This is so beautiful.

. אתם בסדר גמור, בקצב של הגזענות, trolling. זה חבר'ה שעושים מימין נראים רע, באתר זה. שימוש כלשהו - ism שאתה יכול.

. אתם בסדר גמור, בקצב של הגזענות, trolling. זה חבר'ה שעושים מימין נראים רע, באתר זה. שימוש כלשהו - ism שאתה יכול.

Its over-inflated sense of importance. Some Sup Forumstards actually think there are government agents posted here, who are trying to divert typical Sup Forums opinions.

I don't think its impossible scenario but most likely anyone who lurks here is mostly a fucking journalist. Sup Forums is not important, Sup Forums is not reliable, there is no need to shill in Sup Forums because average posters do shilling themselves

Double the titty fucking for the same price!
Not a bad deal, goy.

It's happening is so overused now

Holy fuck you're a faggot