White + ? = pic related

White + ? = pic related.
Also is there a less bad kind of race mixing?
I think mixing white with Latino or white with Asian is far better than going full potato and mixing white with nigger.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's highly subjective, but I would argue that the education/upbringing of both the baby and mother play a more pivotal role than their skin color

I feel I have to disagree, because for a start, you are giving your child a statistically higher chance of having a much higher IQ if you mix white and Asian compared to white and nigger.
White + Asian = likely higher iq than white +white however
White + nigger = almost guaranteed far lower iq than white + white.

still disgusting abomination. help it die painless. thats the only humane thing to do

I still love him all the same. He's a happy baby and pretty drama free. Either sleeps all night or wakes up for one feed. I always get to wake up fresh for work.
What have you contributed to society user?

The peoples of Eurasian are only 15000 years apart. Sub-saharans are 200000 years removed from. The rest of the population.

No one has tried to guess his mothers race yet....?

so it s basically a dog? i understand western women are mostly lost to the jewpraganda, thats still no reason to go so far

looks korean

Abort. Too ugly.

He's only 4 months old. What do you expect him to be doing? Running the 100m in under 10 seconds?Nope.

Nah dawg he's cute af.

still a dog.

Looks Finnish

Different species but that's a cute pupper

Wrong continent user

Having mongrel children is extremely selfish. They are the ones who suffer for your fuck ups.

I agree it can be tough to be a mix of two races, but Australia is a very multicultural society user so I don't think it will be any real impact on him mentally. Compared to say Japan where you are an outcast if you are a 'half'. Having said that I did work at an elementary school in Japan and one half was taller than everyone and better at sports than everyone so he was kinda the coolest kid. Girls loved him too.

It's still wrong my dude. You can't shit on coalburners as "degenerates" and do the exact same thing. Be coherent

I had a tinder date last night with a girl who is half Mexican but she's blonde hair and blue eyes. Does this count as race mixing???

Half hispanic or half asian with white is glorious for women. Blacks are a different species

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

stop trying to justify the aberration you produced. i'll tell you what it is. it is a mongrel with no identity that will not be accepted by any side, that will grow up feeling it doesn't belong, and probably will end up shooting up a mall or in a rampage just like elliot rodger

congrats on creating a monster

Ps: I'm an angry white girl

I don't think you are using the word coalburner in the correct context there user.
I think you are overplaying it just a tad here user.
Ever heard of nature vs nurture?
He'll come out just fine, I can guarantee it.
His mum may not be white but she is an amazing natural at it. Not a feminist, hates them in fact. Traditional values. Hates faggots. Hates degenerates. Basically, he's got a better fighting chance to have a happy successful life than most white + white parents, with how fucked up most white women are these days.