/WG/ WHITE GENERAL- ARE YOU READY? EDITION

GAME PLAN (IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY):

1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. A watermark or URL will suffice. Nothing blatantly white nationalist, we don't want to redpill people too much at one time. IGNORE SHILLS WHINING ABOUT WATERMARKS. SHILLS DON'T WANT PEOPLE REDPILLED.

Get the real poster from here:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

Download any watermark app, then add the Sup Forums URL

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will come here in droves.

WE WILL FINALLY REDPILL THE MASSES! WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil EU!

Bumping. Shills sliding this shit hard

bump

do it for the lulz

why is there a url to pol on this images

HELL YA!

Read the OP. We're redpilling normies.

Godspeed you glorious bastards. I better see it on the news tomorrow or else I am going to kick each and every one of your asses.

So the CNN intern that'll have to go through the archives won't have so much work.

No urls no logos no markings or identifications period. Stop modifying the posters.

Bump.

Bump.

After this. We do the prophet mohammed all over Europe.

I did a mohammed earlier and since I ate greasy meat for lunch I'll probably do another one later today.

no balls

>posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world
you do realize that only North America has the "muh white devil" problem? maybe South Africa too, but thats about it.

Its going to be amazing. Maybe we will see whole muslim communities implode simultaniously.

Security services wont be happy. But who cares.

Deus vult

>The first two posts are stupid shills

My god...the containment board has a containment thread! Keep doing god's work, user!

nah

Bump

They are shills that want to dilute the simple message...or they're morons.

The redpill is the reaction to posting these, not the posters themselves. Linking to Sup Forums is retarded in this context.

holy shit. could you imagine if pics of him just rained from the sky down on Marseilles or London.

Rebump

Bump. Good luck to you all.

Keep bumping this shit. We need men on here. I'm posted in Cali. Will deploy in the darkness of the night.

It woul be amazing. The backclash would be immense.

>muslims explode
or
>muslims accept that their religion is a violent degenerate shitshow

Cant go wrong.

It's shocking that such a text would shock anyone. It really is ok to be white!
Or any color...
Anyone shocked by this message is racist.

Are you doing your part in putting posters up?

Together with his favorite 6yr old wife?

So what's the master plan? Normies see this and they suddenly miss Hitler?

More likely they will just laugh and think about how pathetic the person who printed this must be.

I dont see why not.

Have a bump.

Nobody would understand here in Norway... We don't have the anti white hysteria that you have in the US...

Just going to slip in a reminder that the government can track any printed paper back to your printer. They can also tell when it was printed & your printers serial number.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

shill.
bump for the fellow Sup Forumsacks. Good luck in your halloween.

IGNORE THE SHILLS. KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD.

>don't think just print!

shill number 2.
just continue doing it, the caliphate of sweden, the cucks and the shills will try to shut this down hard.

a little cartoonish innit?
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

>meme flag
>shilling this hard
either canadian or swedish. Fuck off little shill, how much are you paid? 75$ per week?

And this matters how exactly? Are you trying to say that the poster is illegal and they would investigate?

Retard...

>Caught printing 'It's Okay To Be White'
I'm terrified. You act like they don't already know where every single poster on here lives.

The master plan is simple. Put a message out there and watch the backclash.

Anyone with a brain has noticed the "white straight male" narrative. We will just poke at it.

Because the Op is a shill trying to fuck up the original idea around these posters, which was to be solely about the "it's ok to be white" message.

He wants those posters to be associated with Sup Forums so the media can immediately discredit the whole thing as "far right hate campaign".

Don't you think colleges care about not triggering their students lol? I swear some poor guy is going to get caught and kicked out of college.

for the ones saying that printers print tiny yellow dots on paper so the original printer can be traced: what if someone prints the image in b&w? is it safe or should we remove the colored cartridge anyway?

We are not scared of a pissed of Mudslime community.

We want them to react in the worst way possible.

Cant have that ticking time bomb in Europe forever. Force them to see the irony. Or explode. Im fine with both

>(((They))) KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
Your safe and anonymous on Sup Forums, unless the site is being run by the feds that is.

Bump

>b-but the flag! b-but shill
Pretty memey flag you have yourself, I would say.

So the plan is no plan. Got it.

Well, we all saw how they reacted to one little cartoon of muhammed with a bomb on his head... but no reaction to the daily bombings in the name of their religion.

Should be
"t. Sup Forums"

thats contained in the yellow dots

less of a chance if people used black and white

Can you just stop with the shill meme? If I was a "shill" then I wouldn't be using my geo location lol. Sup Forums is for bantz & political discussion. Fuck off with your bullshit.

>So the plan is no plan. Got it.

Even if someone was interested enough to find the serial number of a printer? So what? That printer doesn't link to a person.

Where's that guy with the drone?

> Be Sup Forumstard
> Decide to print out stupid poster
> Is seen putting them on campus
> Get expelled from college over a meme
> Proceeds to go on Sup Forums and blame it on (((them)))

White Babies Lives Matter!

Yes this exactly especially with a second hand printer

Pluss the records are only obtainable by law enforcment.

If they get someone through the records. Sue the living shit out of them

Bumping.

>linking to Sup Forums
Shill thread. Sage

Shill thread.
Get in here:

>be swedish
>country is turning to shit so neigbhores distance themselfs
>procced to call neigbhores xenopohbic and racist
>enjoy a society in decline while yelling racist to anyone right of marx

Fuck. To clarify, this thread is a shill thread and the thread I linked is not a shill thread.

What's stupid about the poster? We're fighting whitephobia

>"w- what do you mean my shilling isn't working? how can they tell that i'm not from here? PLEASE STOP DOING THIS PROJECT ITS STUPID I SWEAR TRUST ME ITS NOT WORTH IT JUST GIVE UP IMPEACH DRUMPF"
wow... i'm part of the #hillaryartillery now

>Download any watermark app, then add the Sup Forums URL
Oh shit yeah, I didn't notice! lol
Get out of here. Evacuate thread!

Good man.

If I thought I had the power to stop you dumbos I would never post in this thread. I would absolutely adore some photos and maybe news stories about you pasty nerds putting these up.

if I see you outside putting up these stupid posters I'll punch you in the face you fucking nazi

SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

back in the day everything was linked to newgrounds

Good luck, anons, looking forward to the ensuing butthurt from the media

Just don't include any watermarks or anything like that, don't be a retard

>"pasty nerds"
he says, as he posts on Sup Forums in the middle of a day on a tuesday

S H I L L T H R E A D
DO NOT WATERMARK
DO NOT LINK TO Sup Forums
REAL THREAD, GET IN HERE

most muslims don't know what to do with bait. the ones you can trigger are the loonies, but their not your typical reactionaries. they will let on like it doesn't bother them and hit you when you don't expect it. they will play the coward now to attack you when you think you already won an insignificant poster battle on holloween night three weeks ago. i like where your head is at and wish your campaign luck, my two pence are spent.

OP why are you watermarking your images with a URL to pol? It's almost as if your a newfag shill trying to co-opt this movement. Really gets the neurons firing.

do ittttttt

But you don't see me making a movement around it.

fuck off we dont need more lame newfags

Oh you know it will end with me bashing your skull in.

Then convinently leaving the scene of the crime while the police tweet about your misreable condition.

>im dressed as moonman. Come find me faggot

this whole thing is obviously shill-based

its not 'okay' to be white. It's the best!

>mfw

I am a proud white European. Its better than okay to be white.

That actually makes you more pathetic because you're browsing Sup Forums without an actual purpose, you're just here to shit around which is even faggier than what the people in here are doing. At least they're actually accomplishing something, meanwhile you're here posting anime smuggies and pretending to be smart lmao

>OP says ok
You can't even make fake bread, fake news.

It's OKAY, you ABSOLUTE LARD ASS.

the slogan is meant to be mild, learn to read nigger

The purpose is that teasing you guys is fun. Good enough for me. I'd make a snide comment about the idea that printing this embarrassing posters will accomplish anything but I don't think it's necessary.

>watermark
This fucking kike again.

you're fucking mild, you sausage nigger

>(((you)))

Im looking for the loonies. I know the reactionary part will try to stave of the extremist.

Its needed. Way to many media houses decided to self-censor pictures of the prophet.

The shills are here. Remember, they can't defend not redpilling people. That's how you catch them.

So you're wasting an afternoon on a weekday browsing Sup Forums so you can "le epic troll XDDDDD" yet you're calling the people in here pasty nerds? That's perhaps the cringiest thing I've heard in recent times, good job

How am I trolling? Do you feel trolled?

My, that comment about your supposedly superior skin really got to you, huh? Just remember that it's okay to be a pasty white nerd!

By the way this nigger is definitely a /leftypol/ shill. The point is to have the "it's okay to be white" posters completely unaffiliated from us in every way possible. We want the message to be innocuous so the media looks stupid when it overreacts. Anything that allows them to pin a white nationalist label on the project will weaken the intended effect. I think this whole thread is a shill thread, move on over to the other /wg/ that doesn't have the watermark bullshit in the OP. Remember to sage too so that the thread doesn't get bumped

glhf. I hope one of ya hit around Baldwin County