Why are brits such thieves?

Why don't they give back the Falklands to Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013
youtu.be/k2eMHqS7lTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still baking this bread in current year
Sad!

Because the Falklands could potentially have enormous oil reserves.

So they stole it for the oil. Typical anglo

People from Argentina are filthy and disgusting. The niggers of South America.

Exactly - niggers have enough oil as it is.

We had it before Argentina was even a country

because the iron maiden commanded to secure it
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

>says the 56% land whale

England was honored thieves since Henry stole the property of the Church

How can they give "back" something which has never belonged to Argentina?

Sod off argie

RIGHTFUL

why should they?

>back

They asked the inhabitants of these islands and they wanted to be part of shitty UK. Discussion over.

win them back in war faggit

>why are brits thieves?

why are you a weak cuck?

how can we hold an referedum if italians want to be part of finland?

Give back Gibraltar.

>not owned by any country for over 3 decades
>Argentina inherits the island
>butthurt brits come and steal it after Vernet settled there

Thanks for proving my point faggot

The Falklands have existed since before Argentina was even a country.

Plus Argentinians are cannibal jungle people who don't understand economics so they can't be trusted with it.

Woe to the vanquished

Stop posting this thread. Every fucking day this thread is on the board. Stop it. No one cares

Meme flag.
Meme country.
I hope Spain crushes you utterly, you greasy little Moor.

Simple, boludo.
Penguins
Falklands
NWO
Adenochrome.

boom.

How can Argentina inherit an island? Did their aunt die and leave it to them? Britain literally owned the islands a hundred years before Argentina even existed.

Here are my questions for you:
(1) When Argentina declared independence, it included provinces in Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia and all of Uruguay. What are the plans to retrieve these territories for AR?

(2) That original map of territory did not include Patagonia. If AR is using an 1826 map - will it give up all additional lands today?

(3) Patagonia was not part of AR in 1826. Could Chile also claim rights due to southern proximity?

(4) Patagonia was invaded and all the Mapuche massacred in the process. If GB stole the islands, did not Argentina at the exact same time steal Patagonia from the Mapuche? Will they give it back to the tribal descendants?

Those islands were never Argentinian.

if they let it go then any british foreign territory is up for grabs by a sufficiently willing foreign nation.

This. Those territories belong to white conqueror.

Britain might consider that once Spain returns Ceuta to Morocco. But ultimately it's the residents who you have to convince.

Think it has something to do with how they split up how Antarctica was to be divided up. If your country 'looked' onto Antarctica you were awarded part of the cake.

No.

Do you have a pic like this for the original Sunni caliphate?

Take it.

lel

>distance matter

>Conquerer

Mate this jabbering monkeys argies we're still wearing grass cloths when we discovered the Falklands, no way they sailed over there before us because blacks can't swim

They just want it because it's close to them, guess Alaska is rightfully Canadian or Russian by those standards

THE NEW ZEALAND ARE AUSTRALIANS!!!!!!!!!!

What is Argentina's claim to it anyway?
>uhh it's really close to us
Fucking lol.

in all actuality argentina is finnic clay
no

>Mate this jabbering monkeys argies we're still wearing grass cloths when we discovered the Falklands

Mate, they're still jabbering monkeys in grass skirts today.

pic related. It's documentary footage from the Falklands War.

Finland is British clay.

>give back
U wot m8 ?

It's full of British people who don't want to be Argentinean

"no"

Why are you a homo

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

I'll sell you opium.

I mean if they really want it they could just come and take it... oh wait...

fucking this

and i'll up you with S U P R E M A C Y
the whole world should be conquered us so we would have honest and noble people globewide.

says the Catalonian cretin who can't even succeed from the most pathetic country on earth.

come and take it you no good stinking spaniard.

I'd like to see them try

>back to Argentina

how many shekels do you bongs want for that rock

They couldn't do it now, obviously. The entire Spanish Army was wiped out at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando.

*shrug*

stop circulating that doctored image of our boys in the Falklands war please.

they were fighting for queen and country not the pathetic mongoloid british union of fascists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013

because the people living there don't want to be part of AR.

92% turnout
99.8% want to be UK
00.2% want to be AR.

sorry. u lose.

>Because the Falklands could potentially have enormous British oil reserves
FTFY

kek

The mapuche got there by the end of the 19th century, patagonia was colonized by then, and the mapuche were the ones to actually murder people. While patagonia was De Juri Chilean, De facto nobody actually was governing there. This was settled during the Saltpeter War (Chile vs. Peru and Bolivia), when the argies backstabbed us as they saw that we were occupied in the north. They demanded that patagonia be given to them or they would declare war. The history of the argies is one of whining, backstabbing, treason, and chimping out. That's why my country and I support the islands being Falklands and not Malvinas.

OP better give the Baleares back to Aragon, Italy, or France if he wants to keep up the same logic.

contextus?

>00.2% want to be AR.

Actually, those people mostly wanted the Falklands to be an independent country.

The Cannibal Jungle Monkey Spic fears the White Anglo Man

they ltierally control the territorial waters that connects the atlantic ocean to the med.
pretty fucking valuable

Two marines posing with a dead Argie on Mount Longdon.

Divide and conquer! good goy!

Lol. Isnt that Mosleys flag?

Its funny because our navy is a fucking joke atm, we'd lose a naval skirmish to the fucking swiss rn

The EU needs an easy method to get deuterium (heavy water) out of the production plant there (owned by a Swedish company)
Also need the option to launch helos or boats to stop theft of any shipments of it on either side of the bottom of S. America

delet dis the eternal bong will trade it for a few shekels im sure

>On 21 January 2013, Santísima Trinidad suffered a broken valve which resulted in the flooding of six compartments. The flooding was beyond the capacity of the pumps and the crew were evacuated. The ship took on a 50 degree list and sank at the moorings. Decisions are yet to be made on re-floating the vessel. Santísima Trinidad was in poor condition before she sank; the ship had been cannibalized to keep her sister Hercules operational, as the British refused to sell the Argentines spare parts after the Falklands War.

The greatest naval power in South America is.....the United Kingdom.

We're a nuclear country which gives us some leeway, I think. I mean look at the trouble NK can cause with even the potential of using modern weaponry.

The Argentine Navy literally got arrested by African policemen.

Argentina has never owned The Falklands, so how can Britain give them back? Most of The Falklands has only ever been owned by Britain, considering they were uninhabited, and part was owned by Spain.

youtu.be/k2eMHqS7lTU

I can think of worse.
Everybody aboard that sub was on coke, I'd be willing to bet on it. The Royal Navy are a right bunch of pissheads.

I know, we are an absolute laughing stock.

I always thought that we should have a combined defence budget with australia and new zealand (maybe canada but they're cuckoldry can't run).

fucking kek I had no idea about this.

The truth is that the Falklands is more valuable to Argentina under British control. As long as this situation persists Buenos Aires will always have someone to blame for its consistently shitty governance. In this matter Britain saves the Argentine political elite from getting lynched.

Bet that pubs popular. That's just what you want when you're pissed watching the football. A warship passing on you.

>vetoed by the united kingdom

kekimus maximus

This. The Falklands were a political tool for our previous government. Thankfully white people on Argentina realize this and don't give a fuck, since we have a huge country and if would be suicide for the whole country to make war with UK.
Also we like a lot UK culture, humor, music, and books.
If we continue going politically right, I believe our countries will be bros in 30-50 years desu.

damn good point user.

Ironically, in the early 1980s the UK was planning to offer Argentina joint sovereignty. The Falklanders would have been self-governing and have had British citizenship but Argentina would have had sovereignty over the islands and there would have been a joint British-Argentine naval base built.

The invasion killed off any possibility of a deal.

>if would be suicide for the whole country to make war with UK.
Wouldn't go that far. We're completely fucking awful.

You also fucked with them when they tried to buy 2nd hand Mirage-F1's from Spain. Basically only options they have for new fighters are 3rd world tier Chink shit and very old kike Kfirs.

You insist on push that line, Mr. Corbyn, yet you admitted that you knew nothing about the subject.

ARGENTINA STRONK

I agree with my spanish friend

a minor territory of the Greater Englandistan Empire. Praise Allah and may God Save Muhammad.

If we didn't have nuclear weapons, our military would be completely fucking useless. It just so happens in the modern world that is all you need to be a significant threat to the rest of the world. Isn't it called mutual destruction policy or some shit?

I don't know what that study is basing that off, but I would put the UK at #5 being VERY generous, I could easily see that being lower.

>succeed from