The most retarded country in Europe

The most retarded country in Europe is the UK. You thought that Germany was cucked. I laugh at you faggots. France is way more cucked and flooded. Paris is de facto a dangerous city during night time. The UK is more politically correct then german refugee welcomers.

Honestly, I do not get this mindset that Germany is the next most cucked coutnry in Europe after Sweden. That is absolute bullshit.

London is a prime example of this. There is not a single city in Germany like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OM8UxdmtLWg
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=0xrFux7Rt-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy but for real tho like why u mad

Because these faggots think they are based anglos for leaving the EU which they did not even execute yet.

Also the only thing with immigration that will happen is that instead of EU countries they will import shitskins from Commonwealth wastelands.

Berlin is I've been there its absolutely saturated in kebab meat and roaches

Britcucks fought the nazis so that Africans could have anal sex with their daughters

You are right, but roaches are way more integrated then sand niggers. They are bad but they do not ponder to their feelings and certainly do not have a muslim mayor.

Berlin is the shittiest city I've ever been to. Everyone looks swarthy and Turkish. I live in London, there are obviously bad parts but there's also nice areas. I've also been to Vienna train station, now that's something else.

Same with Berlin. You said you live in London but only visited Berlin. Well I did not visit London but having a paki mayor is a pretty strong evidence for a big mudslime presence. Also kek at Vienna. Vienna is far better off then your infested settlements.

You didn't see Belgium and Brussels man.

I've heard this argument before "blah blah Turks are more better dey integrate" bottom line mate they aren't german they will never be german there is no difference turk pakki they are all slime it's like saying drinking petrol is better for you than drinking diesel

I never said they are good. They are bad but at least they do not blow themselves up like sand niggers.

If they did there would be less of them and that's a good thing roaches just breed like roaches

Austria doesn't even have a border let alone its own currency. You aren't even a country at this point.

The most retarded thing we have done is put a Paki in charge of bus timetables in one city.

The most retarded thing Austria has done is wage war against the Anglo twice and lose both times to then become a non-country swamped with rapefugees ordered to come to Europe by your big brother Germany

>HURR DURR BRITS DONT LIKE CRIMINAL POLES SO THAT MEANS THEY LOVE PAKIS RAPING PEOPLE HURRRRRRR

I have no idea why Euroweenies still don't understand that the EU referendum was the chance to solve European immigration (I don't care if Poles and Bulgarians are technically white their immigrants are garbage). Now we've solved that we can move onto non-EU immigration.

You little punk. Austria was neutral for a long time and entered the EU 23 years after the UK. Do not connect me with those Krauts. We were dragged into it.

Non-EU immigration. As I said: India, Pakistan, Afghanistan. Wow, they will make some tremendous neuro surgeons.

Also you twat, all of those EU degenracy values are strong in your pathetic country. Even more then in Germany.

You are literally a kraut colony you french rape baby.

NOT

A

REAL

COUNTRY

You're an idiot, as are most continentals - the consequence of being a Russian or Turkish rape baby.

The EU vote was anti immigration. We don't want anymore foreigners, 'white' or otherwise.

Fuck off matey. The Habsburg empire owned Germany at a point.

Where is your British empire? Now oyu are just the laughing stock for Europe with a weak woman as PM.

New proxy, Mehmet?

I'm starting to believe that Brexit is a pretty good thing for us. Their shitskin population is out of control. The CIA is more worried about Londonistan than about Afghanistan.
When they get some shitty deal after Brexit without freedom of movement then the Polacks maybe butthurt but we don't have to worry about Muhammad Khaleed, the quintessential Englishman, coming over here.

PART

It is funnier when you discover that this elected Mayor was the Attorney of the 11S terrorists.

But that will not happen. Immigration will simply continue from a different source.

Wow, resting to ad hominem. Show your flag shit face. Also fyi, the biggest number of ISIS recruits from Europe came from the UK.

Stop the bullying. Brits are already off worse enough :(

It is as if the UK is not telling us something.

Is there anything more cucked than this?

haha this isn't even a slide thread. OP is actually this angry.

>tfw your lands are so fertile they make other countries angry.
I know we've got our problems, but fuck me, OP has never been more of a fag.

We actually had an empire you have never even had a country and you're leader is a fucking treehugger.

you paki rape babies are the most cucked country in Europe you dont even have any power in Europe.

>Hapsburg
Hundreds of years ago, and even they were fucking GERMANS lmao

London is very different from the rest of England.
I don't like London either.

Germans have never been white. Just albino niggers with a lot of slav from when grandma was gang raped over the back of a T34.

Your lands are fertile alright

Brexit won because we didn't want your rapefugees coming here after getting a passport. You have double the amount of muds we do.

>We actually had an empire

Your entire empire basically just revolved around India. If it wasn't for poos you guys would be literal snowniggers as you've always been.

AND

So I keep hearing.
I'm not losing hope because of some angry Austrian, or some meme-flag faggot.
People are starting to challenge these insane narratives. SJWs, Mudslimes, people are getting sick of it all.

Soon fellow bongs, soon. Do not lose hope in shitty threads like this.

It's worse than you think

You probably look like the guy on the right tho

>what is Australia
>what is New Zealand
>what is Canada
>what is the US
>what is South Africa
>what is the Middle East
>what is China

>Richest man in country is a poo

Fucking lel'd

t. country famous for running away from fights and cooking like a woman

>Implying Britain hasnt contributed to the arts
Did you even for a split second look at this quote before hitting post. It is childish nonsense and utter jealously to deny British accomplishments and contributions to the world, even if our country is presently doomed. Also the idiocy in quoting cicero to back your point beggars belief

>what is Australia
>what is New Zealand
>what is Canada
>what is the US
>what is South Africa

Irrelevant

>What is the middle east
>What is china

Not part of the British(read: Rothschild) empire

Which is an entirely seperate matter relating to the absolute state of parliament.

found the poo in poopee land.

>You have double the amount of muds we do.
Why are Brits so deluded?
Sometimes I think it's bait but British delusion really comes up a lot on this board. It can't all be bait.
>pic related

im sorry britbong lads but i have to concur all the "weapons " and gangs stories dont paint a good picture at least swedes know they are cucks and dont hide it you try too fool yourself that you're not

t.
>country famous for running away from fights

DUNKIRK
U
N
K
I
R
K

>Implying Britain hasn't contributed to the arts

Nobody's denying that. You guys are never going to be relevant again however, and to think you will be is fucking hilarious. Face it, Britain had it's time and now the countries to watch out for are China and India as they had always been rich and powerful (until the mongols and muzzies). The new-age countries to watch out for are the United States and Russia. Aside from the four countries mentioned above, everything else will be a regional power at best and a backwater shithole at the worst.

You guys are doomed and therr is no hope because your government is lying to you about how fucked your population ethnicities actually are.

Faggot. The Habsburg monarchy was the most influential one in european context. You are now just USA bitches.

>People are just starting to challenge these insane narratives
>posts article from 2007
Still not losing hope.
All you faggot bongs who have given up, off yourselves, and if you really want to help, take some pakis with you when you do it.
Then the rest of us can take our shit back.

they are following the footsteps of those two 52% face and 68% face across the Atlantic. The UK has the obligation to lead the Anglo world after all
EU will need a huge wall around the English Channel in 2050 I'm afraid.

>When you're so embarrassed of being a New Pakistani that you hide your flag

Lel

His big brother USA will kick your ass for that.

>China/Russia/US: sure
>India
LOL, no. You might've even brought Brasil to the table and entertained us with your silly idea but no, you have to choose INDIA and made a fool out of yourself.

>this one angry Austrian getting all mad over nothing
lol, calm down gayboy

>country which has a weak female leader mocks country which just elected a fresh face 30 something conservative white man.

>

>No arguments

Here's a (you), now go beg for scraps somewhere else.

>nobody's denying that
That is exactly what youve been doing this entire thread you silly bastard. To say we're an irrelevant cuckhaven now is one thing but to deny our history is another.

Didnt see many kebabs in England. But I wasnt in the cities when visiting.
The people were great and loved beer just like me.

British contribution to the Arts was to steal it from other places.

youtu.be/OM8UxdmtLWg

>To deny our history

Your history involves stealing from other continents (Asia, Africa, the America's, Europe). You've managed to take that wealth and raise the standard of living for your citizens. That being said, it was still all dependent on your colonies. You aren't Germany, you guys didn't come out of nothing and become an empire, you jewed your way up.

You keep posting these things.
I told you we have problems.
Our politicians are mostly corrupt and out-of-touch beyond a joke, and are so PC that niggers, pakis, and whatever else is getting away with murder (sometimes literally)

But have you not been listening ancap faggot? I told you that things will soon get better, and I told you this because they will. People are furious about these things, public opinion is shifting. There are multiple resistance movements against the state of affairs right now that operate in the open. They are not being shut down as you might expect from such an Orwellian government.

It looks bad because it is, but the future looks bright because it also is. We WILL retake our shit.

>Things will get better soon

Lol, but they won't.

>Consider themselves anglo.
>the english speakers sound like illiterate imbeciles.
>the other half of the population speaks baboon-ish and is browner than my shit.

I can't understand why the UK is in a race with Germany, France and Sweden to see which country becomes the shittiest faster.

>I can't understand why the UK is in a race with Germany, France and Sweden to see which country becomes the shittiest faster.

I'd enter a race too if I knew I'd win

Imagine being from such an irrelevant shit country like canada or austria, must suck knowing we did more in 50 years than your whole history.

I kinda feel pity for living in places with no history culture, or real men

OP sounds like he hates the UK as a much as me.
Our government is cucked. Our media. Our police. Every institution of power.
But not everyone is brainwashed. If there is 1 nation in Europe which will physically forcibly remove islam from our lands I expect it will be England.
Most of them are in London. We should probably take a leaf out of California Communists books. 1 fire and we're halfway there.
I reckon we have 10 years to get rid of them. Otherwise civil war and genocide is our future.

You've never been to London, have you?
It is less than 40% 'English'. Less than 30% white.

No British even class London as Britain.
It isn't actually, it is called "The City" and isn't part of Britain (legally).

No, sad. I see this happening in Oslo aswell.

Pull some cash out of your pocket and look who is on it.
Then bow before your masters leaf.

The absolute degeneracy of London is breathtaking.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will help you forget that you are irrelevant on a european much less on a global scale.

>ITT: A bizarre parallel universe where the British people didn't vote for Brexit in June 2016.

Hahahahah. 18 kids with White British girls???? It will probably take about 12 White families to have 18 kids. No wonder London fell so fast.

>Because these faggots think they are based anglos for leaving the EU which they did not even execute yet.

Brit here, part dutch. The British are a garbage people, they shit on the long term unemployed and import workers, then wonder why the tax bill goes up to pay for welfare for the unemployed because they don't have experience, or because they have made working so unprofitable for them that they can't compete with welfare, the whole fucking country is inefficient as fuck, you have multiple organizations that don't even speak to each other, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. The whole country is a civic nationalist cesspit. Fat fuck barrow boys in suits with a black friend want out of the EU because polish people but fuck it lets open the door to the third world eh?

The economy is largely based on selling houses to each other, or being a landlord, the City of London, as opposed to London is the source of all 'wealth' for London, dirty cockney barrow boys and shitskins love it because they sell food and other bollocks to each other and think London is the shit innit based paki mayor ffs.

Oswald Mosley led a march in London, shitloads of coppers and London tossers marked their cards that day, as they stood up for the shitskins, and now they are getting pushed out of their own capital fucking city. Pouring into Essex and shitting the place up, even more. They have a complete inabilty to think far ahead, hence you get laws that suppress freedom of speech and make it an arrestable offence is someone finds something you say causes them alarm of distress, applys to online also. See Communications Act 2003.

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127

How do you even rebel when the moment you speak someone can say you're causing them butthurt, and they shut you down? You basically have to be a 1 man commando.

That's not even london

Laurier?

>I kinda feel pity for living in places with no history culture, or real men

Such is life in Anglo countries

Are you not seeing the biggest part that pushes out the non-native English is the fucking "White-Other"

I'd say something about Austria but I don't know anything about you. *IRRELEVANT*

Here is an example of a British 'Debate'

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Here is the Ex leader of the Nationalist party in a turkey shoot once they invited him onto question time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY

Here is Nick Griffin being interviewed by a Paxman, a upper middle class tosser.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrFux7Rt-U

That is right.

No, it just means you are some uneducated plumber.

>Uncultured island monkey doesn't know about Austria

Go figure

Oh yeah. Now that I'm looking at it...
Greenwhich may be a third nigger and Bradford a third Pakishit but who cares, right?
Haringey will be full of White others.

I'm against freedom of movement as well but the Polaks are not what would occupy my mind if I were you.

Ask anyone anywhere to tell you something about Austria, 99% of people will only be able to tell you that Hitler was born there. You have history, but nobody cares about it.

Oh look, America-lite has something to say. Don't forget that it was us island monkeys who shat your country out less than 200 years ago, eh.