No wonder Ukrainians think that Poland is a first world country

No wonder Ukrainians think that Poland is a first world country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pklGuGsrUdo

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNITE THE SLAVS AGAINST THE MUD

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

These fucking roaches are taking our jobs.

You need to build some sort of wall-like structure.

Good dollar. How's your's coming along?

I wasn't prepared for those /comfy/ feels.

That's from Donbass. There's a war going on for 3 years already, you know... Do you expect it to flourish?
But to be honest, other places, apart from Kiev, are not much better. As for reasons, there's a lot - Jews, oligarchs, Russia. But you can't blame everything on everyone else, but yourself. Ukrainians themselves are pretty dumb, too.
Historically, Ukraine has never been a great place. Maybe other than Lviv, but it wasn't even Ukrainian when it was good.

Looks comfy af.
Certainly better than our nigger infested cities.

I mean, in 1991 it was better off than russia and most of Europe. In 1960s it was France tier.

Don't disperage yourself so much, you guys just bought into ethno-nationalistic meme the neoliberal barcodes sold you to line their own pockets and that ended up with you fighting your own citizens while the government is robbing you blind, add on top depopulation it caused and you have a recepy for a disaster, so no shit it all went to hell.

This shill again

>Russia
Tell me `bout Russia preventing you from painting the walls. Also propaganda and flags indicate that this is not Donbass, don`t try to fool us.

Why are your people fleeing to Poland instead of defending your beloved country from Russian invasion? You suck.

Rebels are only holding on to a part of donbass.

Because Ukrainian identity doesn't exist, or if it does, it's based on glorifying murderers

But why can't Ukrainians gather 1 million men and push Russians back to their hellhole? What happened to patriotism?

You sad Sup Forums virgin wankers should get yourself a Ukrainian wife 4000$. 18-20 yo, looking hot and aryan

Because Russia is more powerful.

>Ukrainian identity doesn't exist
There is actually more than one Ukrainian Identity, 3 in fact, Donbass Cosacks, Kiev Rus, and Lvov's UPA, problem for modern day Ukrainans is that they picked the toxic one to dominate.

Nationalism happened.

>Deus Vult
>Not showing colors

Fuck off.

THX GERMANY!!

Throw more men at them maybe?

Imagine being so poor that you think pooland is rich.

Russia is pretty much exactly the same, Russia being anything close to an actual global power is hilarious

I like it. Reminds me of country places around me.

Sorry mate, but we are as far ahead of Ukraine as Swizerland is ahead of us. It wouldn't take much for ukraine to start catching up, but they need competent and most importantly Sovereign government to do so, or become a client state of a power willing to bankroll them, non of the neighbours are, so it will probably be Chinese trough Russian connections, if anyone. Russia might if it get's sanctions lifted, but Ukrainians wouldn't want that.

Something tells me you don't want ukraine to win the war.

hello newfag
you just give this szlachta larper what he wanted
bye

relax they are

> no niggers
> no muslims
> no mass faggotry
> no feminism propaganda
> some shitty village looks like a silent hill

Well, I am ok with this... But nice try.

what am I looking at here, russian proxy poster?

I am Ukrainian descent in America.

Genuine question, no memeing, what do you think of the situation from start to finish?

Are you legal?
How does one get accepted to modern US while being hwhite?

Probably parents got H1B or L1B or won a Green Card.

I wonder who sponsored Maidan and why has EU decided to tell Ukrainians to deal with their own shit. How is everyone ok with Russian invasion of Ukraine? Ukrainians are a joke and the west is a joke. Haha!

NSA won't let me into US for shitposting on Sup Forums. Great!

>I mean, in 1991 it was better off than russia and most of Europe. In 1960s it was France tier.
What a load of bullshit.

Still better than my negro infested shithole

>Also propaganda and flags indicate that this is not Donbass
It is Ukraine-controlled part of Donbass. Number plates on cars are Donetsk region.
>Tell me `bout Russia preventing you from painting the walls.
Look I'm not even a khokhol and certainly not a Ukrainian patriot. But it's true, Russia doesn't want Ukraine out of it's influence, so it will try to leverage the situation by making things tougher for Ukraine.

both ukraine and russia are thirdworld shitholes

As a industrial/cyberpunk/post-apocalyptic/EBM/IDM culture enthusiast i say it looks comfy as fuck. 10/10 would live in.

West's goal was to prevent Ukraine entering CSTO, and optionally get Ukraine into NATO, vice versa with Russia. Russia got what it wanted trough diplomacy and bargaining but west went and did the putsch, to either force russia to war, oppression or to get it into NATO. But instead of trying to stop/suppress it Russia used it as cover to grab crimea and get Donbass under it's wing as a lever against Kiev. Pretty much everyone got the minimum of what they wanted, except Ukraine who ended up double penetrated with a corrupt shill government, a territorial loss and a civil war on top.

You are free to check out quality of life stats and GDP of your nation at that time. I am not making it up. 60's were before brezhnev run the economy into the ground, and 1991 while behind western europe, you were one of the best countries in the Warschav pact/USSR, "Stop feeding moscow" was a common independence slogan at the time in Ukraine.

are you the crimean ruski?

Just to clarify, it wasn't so much NATO vs CSTO as eastern markets vs western ones. NATO/CSTO were long term goals.

goes back to ww2. large chunk sided with nazis. american retards cant understand people still pissed. of course its ok to rehash our own civil war 150 years later .

Ukraine is so weak that we literally have our polish political mafia in their government, kek. They are fucking corrupt assholes but it's still funny that Ukraine let this happen.

more resemblance to argentina in many respects than I'd like to desu

funniest thing is democrats take nazi ukrainian money everytime then come home and scream about nazi menace at home.

I gave him truth, Mykola. I like how you get all defensive when somebody shits on your beloved country.
> no niggers
Majority of population is bydlo, same as niggers.
> no muslims
Only positive thing.
> no feminism propaganda
Plenty of fag propaganda though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
>the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

On top of that GDP per capita of Nigeria. 60% beyond poverty line.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

And last but not least, kiked country through and through.
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.714378
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

I'm ok with the fact that you are ok that Ukraine is a shithole. But nice try.

Go back, Mykola. Defend your country, proud patriot.

>> no feminism propaganda
femen started in ukraine you stupid fuck

my proofs is the show Shameless on showtime. Gay guys ukranian dad and brother covered in nazi tatoos.

>GDP of your nation at that time
There is no objective data of that time period, to say that Ukraine was France tier in the 60s. And as for 1991, well... Also bullshit.
>"Stop feeding moscow" was a common independence slogan at the time in Ukraine
Yeah, which was a load of bullshit.

>lose a huge chunk of population
>lose a huge chunk of land
>lose a huge chunk of industry
>graph is basically unchanged
Really makes you ting.

poor people will be poor with or without their rock filled arid soil

Now I just want to play s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

our smaller cities look the same

>And as for 1991, well... Also bullshit.
You are failing to account for the sheer size of russia. We spend billions on infrastructure, and it all started to rot when oil glut price begun in 1991. QoL was lower in russia than in ukraine on average, sure big cities were slightly better off, but that was before the 90s hit. After that it was a demographic nightmare we are still dealing with.

I am not saying this to scorn you or to say you shouldn't have seceeded, merely pointing out that you are wrong to call yourself a historical shithole.

Makes me think you can't read graphs

>1991

You could literally find the same thing in Poland, Russia, or even USA. Or north Scotland, those scotniggers have sometimes sewage going out in open. I refuse to believe whole country looks shitty like this. Well, this vidya is really /comfy/ tho.