(((Great Again)))

Great news goys! It now costs more than ever to have a roof over your head! Your Jewish landlords are very happy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWQWTzyn06M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

Tfw you can't understamd buy low/sell high

I love that.

>housing prices go into an unsustainable bubble 10 years ago
>bubble pops, should restore normal housing prices
>oy vey, values need to recover
>goyim, housing values are better than ever!
>goyim forget that they weren't supposed to be that high in the first place
>goyim are happy

Honestly, I can see why the Jews think we're stupid cattle. It kind of makes me want to join them.

>Home price reach all-time high
Doesn't that allow kike bankers to give people higher loans, thus allowing them to collect interest on those higher loans? Wouldn't this also make it harder for a person to get a house? Can someone explain how home prices being higher is good for people who haven't been able to buy a house yet?

Tfw bought house in 2012 at lowest value point @ 3.5apr.
House value has increased 80k
Sitting on a gold mine 5 years later still paying next to no interest.
Sucks to be op

>Can someone explain how home prices being higher is good for people who haven't been able to buy a house yet?
Loans, goyim.

Snap, don't hate the player, right?

Can confirm.
Before trump was president I was a NEET nothing, now I'm a business owner who employs 40 people

>implying the very land they're on wasn't stolen from Indians barely a century or two ago and that paying some extra money is a real tragedy akin to Trail of Tears.

Not every economic event is a bubble. Reaganomics were not a bubble. Bubble-speak is a leftx wing ploy to harm consumer confidence.

Low home prices sends the economy into a death spiral. It's good for new buyers if prices keep climbing. This is like asking how a high stock market is good for people who don't own stocks. It isn't because it shouldn't be. What matters is where it goes. But you'd be a lot worse off if home prices were at an all-time low.

t. doesn't understand quantitative easing.

Yeah I could have told you that house prices are high. I'm in the market but I'm not spending 180k for a piece of shit as my first home. I'm not wasting money on renting either so I guess I'll have to keep living with my parents stock piling money for a couple more years

Also bought in 2012 @3.375
Est. home value up $150k from purchase price
We want to pay off early and buy another when the next crash happens :P

Bought my first home Q1 2012. I sold it this past summer and made $57k on it. Still managed to get into a nicer home in a whiter neighborhood at a good price too.

I think you mean blacks, illegals and pussies voted for Hillary.

>Im a statist parasite and a faggot NEET.

I have more equity. Thanks Jews.

youtu.be/kWQWTzyn06M this is what i say to you. xD

>It now costs more than ever to have a roof over your head!
implying rising home prices is bad for those of us smart enough to own our own home