Why is Gen Z is so based?

Why is Gen Z is so based?

tyler is the man.

totally should go for a threesome

>based
I don't know man that looks like a debased and depraved society to me.

is this my fucking high school? BHS

chad-life is off the chain.

Fucking disgusting behavior.

It's pics like these that make me realize why betas want to shoot up schools so much. Nice, quiet guys can't get a woman to pay attention to them whereas Chad gets 10 girls to show their fucking vaginas to him in an elaborate prom invitation.

The sexual revolution is the death of society. And this is coming from someone who had a long-term girlfriend all 4 years in high school.

If nice, quiet guys had been raised properly they wouldn't be nice, quiet guys.

Imagine being so Chad that these futile attempts for your attention come off as autistic as if performed by the most beta of virgins

t. Gentleman

This is Battlefield High School for anyone wondering.

And I only know that because I happen to have gone there

FUCK WHO ARE U I GO THERE

People act retarded for Internet attention now. Notice no faces are showing? No licence plate?

▲▲

No this was real, happened at BFHS

I go there too. Us three should meet up

noice flag

#based tyler

Shooting up a school isn't nice or quiet.

That Civic tho. St8 Balla.

nice quiet guys are the ones that accept the conditioning that they are defective females.

At least Tyler's not a nigger desu.

Holy shit that's 2gud

This

Show some faces recorded for posterity. Also who cares. People in high school are retarded. Most people are retarded till 25. Then about half of people are retarded from then on.

Oh I know, I fucking hated everyone at my school except for tight little group of friends. Everyone at my HS acted like a bunch of coons

>Everone wants some boring nice faggott that can't speak his mind. Fuck off.

t. Chad

alum here, 2010...

>Nice, quiet guys can't get a woman to pay attention to them
Yes they can. The problem is weirdos like you think so highly of yourself, you get confused about things. You think you deserve a gf while you act and do whatever you want, probably thinking your intellect is an issue or you focus and inflate it too much since you have nothing else going for you. In reality you're a creepy weird that no one wants to be around. You're not nice at all.

That Civic is the absolute gold standard of upper-middle class white family giving their daughter a car for her 16th birthday.

Based on the parking lot, I see a lot of second-hand cars if those are the student parking spaces, which fits this narrative in that the parents either give their kid their old car so they can get a new one, buy a less expensive base model Civic, or buy a decent used car with a few more bells and whistles than a base-model new car.

I went to this school, let me tell you what it is: white girls with shitty new convertables (cause muh sports car, even though I know nothing about cars), white girls with trucks, guys with trucks, guys with mustangs, guys with regular used cars, girls with regular used cars

#schoolshooters

> the betaletariat must seize the means of reproduction
> the redistribution of pussy is the only way to ensure social justice

tfw betas are pussy communists.

>Later that night, 10 fathers sat quietly in the dark, softly sobbing while sipping from a bottle of Jack

Tyler the new chad??

God damn battlefield highschool. On the bright side I'm glad I'm not the only one pol from there

Boy's got it made. You?

easily the most pathetic, rage inducing shit i’ve seen today. she is literally presenting on a foreign car with a cadre of sycophants for fucking prom. people like this only go downhill from hs. kids in a year or two, unsurmountable debt ... then, skip a couple steps, and opiate overdose. god bless america

This is why Islam is needed. We will throw acid on these whores for you, since you christians are unwilling to do it.

Going to school dressed like that.

That's natural selection at work, and it's a good thing. The males with better genes (in theory) produce more offspring, and the quality of the gene pool is increased with each generation. That's why each generation is slightly taller than the last, for example.

literal high schoolers on my Sup Forums?

Height is increasing while IQ is dropping. What's going on here?

Define nice and quiet otherwise this post is TRP-tier trash.

When I was in school, if I had seen something like this I'd have gotten the idea of cunt punting one of the girls for lulz and to make Tyler so pissed he'd get in a fight with me where I'd kick him in the balls, smash his face, and toss sand in his eyes before mudstomping him.

Then again, I never made it to senior. Went to juvie instead.

Nah I graduated, comrade

Show me more.

Lanklets destroy societies

Manlets build them

Nah, it's actually the opposite. With modern medicine and liberal laws we are allowing people with the worst gene pools possible to reproduce even using artificial reproductions if they can't do it naturally. We have been going down since ww2 and the sexual revolution and there's no way to stop this constant decay.

>t. neck beard virgin

This is nothing, a few years back I met someone that went to my high school, same grade as me too on my wow server, imagine the fucking odds.

two guys from the same school on the exact same game on the exact same server on the exact same faction. Both trolls on trade chat for many months suddenly find out they are classmates.

>meme flag

This isn't about betas or chads.
Those girls are degenerate whores and the face that their home life brought them to a point where they thought this was ok is appalling

>my highschool

Jesus, why are you admitting to being under age?
Generation X is full of morons who don't read the rules.

Its such a shame to see that the mating rituals of the white man have taken a similarity to that of the black man.

>Thots
Not even once.
Girl I went to prom with made me a mixtape of bruddy good music and wrote a sweet letter with decorations on it. Sweet girl but nothing ever came of it. Bottom line is that she wasn't some 10/10 yoga pants wearing super slut. The disparity between her and OP's pic is astounding.
Not sure why anyone thinks Gen Z is "based" or conservative or whatever; they're easily more degenerate than Millennials. Sure they may come off as more confident or have a more go-getter attitude but that doesn't matter when they're basically white niggers.

>implying

Don't you mean 5some? there's at least 5 bitches shakin dat ass

This post makes me want to die...

>t.notTyler

>I'm a girl btw

What's your opinion on legal pedophilia?

This.
I don't know what you faggots are saying when you say my generation is based.
We are significantly more degenerate than Millenials

You get a kek user

Lol this post make me want to eat millenial ass

I wish I was in generation zyklon the post

I tried.

Did you not go to highschool?
It isn't uncommon to say the one you past attended is yours.

Society was worse in the Obama era. Niggers and all them underage twerking vids.

>imagine being the father of one of those whores

I still have some hope but Mgtow at least makes some sense now.

What's with elaborate prom asks? Is it a southern thing? Is it a gen z thing? No one ever did this at my high school ten years ago.

It's a commiefornia thing, I guarantee it

Wish I was Tyler in HS :(

>german

OH FUCKING GOD IT IS LMAO

Spend less time being jelly of degeneracy, more time on /sig/ and acquire fair maiden to pass down traditionalism so your descendents may survive the next population bottlenecking of the human race

heh, stay mad, betaboi

>You must be 18 to post on this board

>This didn't happen

But I wish it had :DD

American highschool seniors are 18.

Hottest thing in world is when women fight over men. Happened me when once when I was 16. Had three girls fighting over me. But being stupid shit I am. I did not understand to capitalize situation propelly.

>creepy
>weird
This is how normies describe anyone who resists the electric jew.

Yeah, it's strange when it happens though, unlady-like

>Under 18

b&

There are no traditonal women in USA.

Wait- so a bunch of Zs postapic and ask why they’re so awesome? FFSi can’t rven with this shit anymore.
STRETCH THE ROPE.

And collectively neck yourselves
I APPROVE.

Tits or gtfo you brazen cow

Look at that Chad keeping his bitch in line.

Kek!
Criminally underrated

Kek

this is actually pretty funny.

Except it's dysgenics. Women have no reason to settle down because the state will always provide, so the optimal reproductive strategy in the modern world is to pump out literally as many Chadlets as you can and throw them into state-care. If they end up damaged and shit, so what? That means they're MORE likely to have a bunch of kids too. You are reproductively incentivized to abuse your children. This is leading to rapid dysgenics in society.

What we want is for the bottom 2-5% of people to die off without kids while the rest get married and start large families. We don't want Chad to have a haram that is supported by the state because that is unsustainable and dysgenic.

i dunno don't have to be much chad for that this shit does look indeed extremely pathetic

>black girl does degenerate shit
>LOL LOOK GEN Z IS DEGEN XDDDD
Of course the browns are. It's Whites we care about.

>what gen z so based?
they have internet and a lot of free time