REMOVE TURKS & MUSLIMS!

Ok first of all I want to say we need to stop fighting each other. Serbs, Spanish, Portugese, Croats, Brits, French, German, Armenian, Greek, Russian etc etc we are European! We need to remove kebab first and the muslims. Then we can go back to shittalking each other. Deal? Deal! DEFEND CHRISTIANITY TO SAVE EUROPE! ALL THESE LARPING PAGANS NEED TO BE KILLED SECONDLY AND THIRD THE FUCKING NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEVEQ4MRfDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Turk Question is pretty serious. At least with the Arabs they have an excuse that their countries have wars in them.

bump

Armenians also fought alot against these roaches. Too bad for them they got killed... However the fucking Azeri's need to get killed too!

bump

Is there anything we can do to make a nation on the other side of the Mediterranean into some kangly paradise? Can Algiers be the new Promised Kangdom or something? Let the refugees flood somewhere they won't be going up like magnesium on contact with local culture.

lazona(lazistan) will be free

I have a few Turk friends irl, they're pretty friendly. I doubt any Sup Forums larper has actually met one irl.

We need more of these! What about the Serbians? Did they do alot?

Met plenty and been to Constantinople
they're subhumans but better than niggers (because of the greek and asian genes they have)

Well you Amerifags don't know how fucked turkroaches are. They live here in Germany and Netherlands and France and Belgium in huge numbers! They fuck all the countries up where they live! Ofcourse you Amerifags would defend Turkroaches instead of Europe. Fucking jewish turkroach muslim shill get out

Catalunya libre!

I heard alot of Turks in Turkey aren't even Turkish, they're turkified Armenians, Greeks, Georgians, Serbians, Bulgarians etc. Is that true? If it is that would be hiliarious.

cbf doing a similar pic, but there are plenty of battles particularly in the 1800s where Serbs/Montenegrins took out larger Turk armies.

Yes. Turkey has been raped over and over again by Greeks (greek and byzantine empire), Italians (roman empire) and Mongolians (mongolian empire)
REAL turks are like 5% of the population
rest are rapebabies

>
turks are islamized eastern roman anatolian foederati....
its just sad we could have been living in the roman empire still

It seems you are upset.

ROACH BE GONE! REEEEEEEEEEE

Kill all mudslimes

>serb
>armenian
>european

pick one

not with that disgusting memeflag nigger

Are you happy now sir?

thats a modern ''turk''
pick related og turks

ja kankerbruder

you have to differenciate between Europe and (((EU))). it could save your life

you mad ?

fuck you nigger. i went to school with those degenerates. they always bragged about being orthodox about their crooked religion yet they drank alcohol and used drugs etc. the worst was this retarded ramadan season where they chimped out when someone had halal food with them and where they were mad all day long because they couldnt eat until evening

Yes, remove all turks
They ruined the euro truck simulator 2 servers

We will kill you Turkroaches and sandnigger friends first and then you nazi's too

>i hate t*rks because i got beat up in school

Every single time.

Free Pontus

>making up things he didn't write
Retarded cuckroach

they didnt beat up anyone because they all came from upper middleclass families and knew that if they would cause trouble in school, they wouldnt give them their gibs anymore. they were just plain stupid, degenerate and everything youd except from a T*rk

I'm sorry that that happened to you, but yelling at people won't change anything.

I don't know why I expected anything more from a fucking EU flag. You claim you want to unite Europeans but say the pagans who are the most proud of being European should be killed. You want the Vatican to be powerful again, don't you? THEY ARE PARASITES YOU FUCKING IDIOT

its okay, the only thing it gave me was a bad picture of you. today id go even as far as calling 3rd generation turks in austria decent guys, at least those i have met. though there are still those who still wont learn our mothertounge even after their 2-3rd generation. they can go and kill themselves

"MMOOOMMM get the RAAAIIIIDD!!!

All turks in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland should be assimilated and forced to adapt to the alpine Germanic ways. Ramadan should made illegal, and pork should a mandatory dietary supplement through the entire Christmas season.

Armenian =/= European

fuck are you people retarded

You are probably from one of these Turk tier countries you mentioned, so basically replace Turk with Turk

turkey population: 81 million (2017)
gdp: 890 billion usd (2017)
military budget: 18 billion usd (2017)
willing to fight for country: 74% (2012)

turkey in 2050 expected by un, world bank and imf

population: 95 million
gdp: 2.5 trillion usd
military budget: 70 billion usd
willing to fight for country: -?

turkey is currently stronger than all balkan countries and neighbouring middle eastern countries combined. and all global experts predict it's getting stronger.

k

>>Russian
>>Europeans

hi, i fucked an exchange student named Marina, from Spain

I came inside her repeatedly with disregard to her cycle, and she didnt make a big deal too. That might be due to us being high on bonzai

My genetic material is now slithering within the Iberian Peninsula, contaminating a visigoth stronghold

and i'm moving to Wellington NZ in in 6 months

just wanted u boys to know

Georgian here.

Fuck off snownigger.

Armenians are from Anatolia you retard. That is European!

u sure m8 ?

let me dissapoint you
>NO

Hah yeah right. As if someone would want to get it with a roach.

But you're white...

Azeri's are turkic roaches and Armenians are from Anatolia/Caucasus that is european!

everything i like is european, everything i dont is not...
you people are getting on the WE WUZ KANGS type of retarded thinking

>Only a foreign religion can save Europe, goys.

I can't blame you guys. I mean look at this beautiful painting. We Turks can't even paint, can't fight and can't even rule. Please kill us swiftly!

I don't want to suffer.

And yet you still can't behave like normal human beings
Really makes me think

>You are white

So are Arabs. We're more closely related to Iranians and Indians than we are to you guys.

That level of salt. Well i would be butthurt too, if a ottoman bbc got jammed in my ass for 600 years.

Good for you. Now tell all diaspora roaches to fuck off home.

>All global experts predict it's getting stronger

Kurds are going to end you faggots

How is it foreign? Its very european just because its from the middle east its a very european religion now go away you jewish shill. christianity is for europe gtfo shlomo

Lol no arabs are not white, if you look at them they are def. not white. Georgians are white dude wtf is your problem nigger

This

HEY ARMEN leave this shit

>
Ok fuck you Georgians then, Atleast we can rally up Armenians to fuck up turks too. Fucking Georgians shilling for roaches unbelievable!

>Arabs are not white

If they have white skin then I consider them white.

>Wtf is your problem

You guys think you're Caucasian even though you're not. It's fucking retarded.

This thread needs to be bumped

We must end the Türk menace.

God Wills it.

We can get Kurds too, kurds are niggers but they will fight the roaches too!

>Armenians

They feel the same way m8. Just because you live on the same continent doesn't mean we're the same lol.

Why are we europeans not caucasian? Georgians and Armenians arent the only caucasians, the dutch german french every european is caucasian!

You aren't from Caucasus.

How are you a Caucasian?

Even local armenians here said they're from europe because their ancestors came from the balkans and lived in anatolia, i even consider georgians white! why can't you be proud you're white?

from tbilisi nigger ?
what has cucknada done to you ?

>Armen
>Kurds

WE WUZ CAUCASIANS N SHIIIIEEET

Moroccans are black??? Turks are black??? Algerians are black???? WTF plz stfu

Make me faggot

>turk menace
>posts georgian
typical t*rk

youtube.com/watch?v=rEVEQ4MRfDU

>Every European is Caucasian

Fucking jeez

Where is that from

kurds arent even caucasian, they're mountain niggers. armenians and georgians are caucasian and some part european! stop denying it

It wasn't intentional sorry. Btw how do you feel about Russia raping your country?
Do they get a free pass because they are white or will you remove them like Turks?

why are you armenians so butthurt about georgians beiing white ?

არ ვიცი

lol the irony,he asked for examples where we btfoed you roaches,now you are salty that you lost and are projecting

lol dude you're not even that white however i would accept you as caucasian.

why we have to have such subhuman neighbours
like 1 turkey wouldnt be enough and we got two

Where you live? I am from Lazistan

>Kurds aren't Caucasian

They're more Caucasian than you tbqh

>eu flag
>LE REMOV KEBOB xDDDD

something is wrong here

>Armenian
>European

>German LARPing as a Georgian

Okay

Jealousy of the glorious nation of Sakartvelos.

>Even local Armenians say they're from Europe

This makes you Caucasian how?

exactly, my enemy.

White Men's enemies are not Turks. You're being fooled

because WHITE PEOPLE ARE CAUCASOID!

>georgians are caucasian and some part european!

I'm not, I'm saying you're not Caucasian you stupid motherfucker

we are g halupo group which migrated together with r1b1 .however r1b1 is more common in snowniggers
snow niggers got r1b1 and we got G
we are white just not western european white
can be found some similarities with Mediterranean and iberian niggers
>ibn4 they are not white

LMFAO you're not white you shitskin, Georgians are not white you delusinal white wannabes, pathetic niggers.

>White people are caucasoid

So are Arabs,Indians and Somalians. Are they also related to us now?