/wg/ - White General - Zero-Hour Edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
TONIGHT post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards
If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

FINAL NOTE > Since today is the day, shills we be aggressively trying to thwart this. Stay vigilant and remember that anyone doing the following is a shill:
>saying to print/post swastikas, celtic crosses or other Nazi/Neo-Nazi paraphernalia
>saying to meet up in large groups at certain times in certain places
>saying to post photos of where your posters are (extremely do not do this!!)

Stay frosty, and good luck!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME

bumpity bump bump bump NO WATERMARKS people will instantly side with the media when they go to Sup Forums!

bump

This is correct. Don't add watermarks you fucking tards. It's not about /pol or your gay blog. Keep the message pure.

remember
NO LINKS
NO WATERMARKS

posters who say otherwise come from leftypol

EVERYONE STOP ARGUING ABOUT WATERMARKS

STOP ARGUING WITH TROLLS ABOUT POINTLESS SHIT AND FOCUS ON THE OPERATION

THE OPERATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN:
>PRINT OUT THE UNALTERED POSTER
>PUT THEM UP OUTSIDE ON THE NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN
>WAIT FOR MEDIA RESPONSE

ANYONE WHO DIFFERS FROM THIS PLAN IS A SHILL.
ANYONE SUGGESTING WATERMARKING PICTURES IS A SHILL BECAUSE THAT WASN'T PART OF THE ORIGINAL PLAN.
OF COURSE YOU CAN POST PICTURES HERE OF YOUR WORK FOR THE LULZ, BUT DON'T WATERMARK THEM, AND DON'T SHARE THEM.

FROM NOW ON IN THIS THREAD DISCUSS ONLY THE OPERATION. IGNORE ANY POSTS SUGGESTING WE DIFFER FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

Heil EU!

Yes, but I garauntee there are some anons that have not seen the plan yet. So the NO WATERMARKS argument is pretty important.

Wear costumes to avoid any legal trouble.
Don't post pictures of where you put the poster.

Oh man. Im gonna have to start an anti tipping thread over yonder. Usually get yous all the way to the top of catalog

do it

GAME PLAN, FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD:

1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

Wait, is leftypol for or against tipping? Their entire ideology is retarded and inconsistent, so I can never tell with things like this. Are they in favor of tipping because they see it as a form of wealth redistribution to the workers? Or are they against it because they feel like it's a bullshit scheme by the employers to use as an excuse to not pay them proper wages?

They think tipping is the most important thing a persons duty is when eating at a restaurant.

So they don't understand that tipping is just a bullshit scheme that the restaurant owners came up with to get away with paying their employees less?

Bump! No watermarks! Let them discover Sup Forums naturally. Make them feel like it was their idea.

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID, DONT GET CREATIVE

Sometimes I use the angle
'I like tipping, but only if she smiles when serving me'

The 'serving me' comment is what triggers them with that angle.

Other times I will use the angle
' its only good to tip hot chicks since they understand self improvemnt'

did you really expect unironic marxist to know how economy works? all the faux intellectualism they flaunt is always unsubstantiated by facts

Bump. Have fun guys

This is cringe af

Yeah they dont understand that part.

>EVERYONE STOP ARGUING ABOUT WATERMARKS
Nice try, shill.

It's weird, my little sister works at a sonic and she's religious about tipping, even though she doesn't get any money if the tips surpass her pay check and if she doesn't make her paycheck in tips they have to make up the difference. Tipping culture is cancer, desu.

Do not post information of where you put up your posters. Do not post pictures that can identify the location of your posters. Leftist will be out tonight looking for posters to take down.

dis gon b funny, for multiple reasons

Agreed.
I wonder how many of these fags are going to prison over this.

Oh man. Thats shitty for her. Tell her to find a construction job. Women allways end up with decent job titles with a comfy truck and a white hard hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q

>OF COURSE YOU CAN POST PICTURES HERE OF YOUR WORK FOR THE LULZ

Shill

Prison? For....

>tfw no watermark

Not yet, she's 15, though that sounds like a decent future for her.

Hate crimes.

Just hide and move on

...being white.

>gay blog

Post this on every thread until tonight. Add any new tactics these shills try to use to alter the plan.
You're doing good work user.

Why do you pretend to know the laws of my country?

CNN will hear about this you racist bigoted swine, your plan will fail and i will make sure of it myself, your posters will be torn down and your spirits will be broken by the LOUD and ANGRY MAJORITY!!!!

Well I'm sure someone will try to claim one of the people posting this assaulted them, or some bs like that.

But for those of you that don't know, congress passed a law in the early 90's that requires printers to have special ID's that get printed all over the pages that are printed.

You can't see the ID's without a special chemical process.

Oh, well then just make sure she has a real job in mind once achool is out.
I see waitresses struggle but never seem to getboit of the rut.

Anyways im not trying to slide the thread with off topic stuff.

What if we added watermarks to a gay blog?

I think that would be more fun.

Everyone knows the laws of your country.

>Has tricked 96 users
wtf is this

i live in a college town, pretty much the only places I can post them would be on campus

So you're saying norwegia is irrelevant?

TRYNA GET TO A HUNDRED TRICKS NIGGA

>mom comes in
>asks if i want some boiled pierogi
>call her a shill, tell her i want them fried
>brings them in 10 mins later
>used diced kiełbasa to make a funny writing
>fuck off shill, no watermarks

do (you)s give you tricks

Yes.

But is
Its okay to be white a crime?
Would that not be the most epic responce to this simple poster as to be charged with a hate crime....
Let that sink in.
Like the one user said. If you get in trouble say nothing and get a lawyer.

That's extremely expensive to investigate and would never be used for something like this

You can only get them if you work for soros to derail these kinds of threads. Sorry.

You called?

CHECK MY TRICKS THO

It makes it easy to identify you across threads.

....what? How is it expensive exactly?

Even if it is, the police aren't spending money out of their pocket. It's the cities money, you think they give a shit?

I'm not saying it's a crime at all. It obviously isn't. That's why they'll make up shit or charge you with defacement of public property or something lame like that.

Balt/pol/

Free speech isn't a crime.

>faggot

I don't give a fuck about this shit. I was just trying to get to 100 and these threads have been the easiest to trick people in.

Thanks btw

north texas reporting for doody

So what will this accomplish? Please be precise. Other than making fools of yourselves I can't imagine what.

Ahh ok. Im only putting them up in legal places. Or at least where other posters of similar value go up.

Local police departments don't have this technology that I've ever heard of so you're looking at getting feds involved and going through a process to track down a specific printer, not to mention if you didn't get caught putting it up they aren't going to have any suspects. So you then have to figure out where that printer is. No way it would be cheap to do this.

Letting other white people know that its okay to be white and they should never feel guilty about it no matter what the media says.
Its that Simple. Cant you fucking process 5 words?

Bump from a student in enemy territory.
>OP is spot on.

But the idea that it's not okay to be white only exists in the mind of people who think being racist is an inherent part of it.

Sad.

Listen to this user. If these don't stay up until the following day and get attention, its wasted effort. If you feel compelled to take pictures, don't post for a few days.

This right here. We're in stealth mode right now, so let's keep it that way.

Well said, user. Even for a traitorous Brit, damn well said.

Putting up a flyer isn't defacement of property. It is free speech.

Don't want flyers on a bulletin? Get rid of your bulletin boards. Problem solved.

see:

Not at all. Ever heard of reperations? Ever heard about affirmative action? Ever heard about the term 'white pride being offensive'?
Yeah I figured you have.

>implying that the feds aren't dragged in whenever it's remotely civil rights

>implying they won't use gps on everyone's phones to find who is in the area

>implying there aren't security cameras everywhere

>implying there wont be false flags to scare the rest of you

The feds are capable of a lot of underhanded and illegal shit.

Just like how the CIA kept the government perpetuating the lie that Hitler died in WW2. But instead utilized the hitler in south america to suppress the communists.

making you waste time in a failed attempt to play the "I'm so smart" angle, obviously

thanks for the bump though, images nullify eventual sage commands (just to reinforce the notion that you're a dumb fag)

probably tricks

This.

Cincinnati reporting in. I saw another user from cinci on previous thread. God speed brothers

'White pride' being offensive

Also the ID's that get printed show WAN ip (if possible), manufacturer ID, and device ID

With manufacturer ID + device id alone they can find the store you bought the printer from. Then they just look at who they sold it to.

>REMINDER: DO NOT POST LOCATIONS

Oh, dear. Did I bump the thread!? What folly! I've totally done it now... You guys are unstoppable!

False equivalences.

That won't do anything

You guys need to use a school printer or local library.

Best yet, buy a printer from a thrift shop, keep it off of your network, and print shit using that.

We're talking about posters user. I think they have bigger issues than to waste time on this.

the single greatest tool we have ever had or ever will have is causing the left to be honest

Anyone doing this in GA? All I ever see are antifa nov 4 posters

As he stops using pics. Wow you have no integrity.

This is honestly pathetic. You're welcome.

Can't waste all the good ones on you.

Checked.

Its okay to be white

Whats your feelings on tipping?
Good or bad?

You would think that, except that there's an entire civil rights division of the FBI and they get called in on blacks/jews making awful nazi symbols on random shit.

>entire civil rights division of FBI

You think they wont get involved when hundreds of people post these flyers everywhere?

Fuck off shills

I would prefer that waiters got paid properly and that it wasn't necessary but as things are I guess I'm for. Why?

Isn't this going to be nothing more than a vandalism charge in your country? Even if there wasn't a free speech defense, it's not exactly hate speech.

Here, at one of the state schools

This is only regarding opposition. We don't want people to know where these will be posted to prevent them being torn down prematurely. Even though that's a general location, possible meet ups with other anons through these threads could result in putting yourself in a bad situation or giving away your posting locations.

I actually don't think they'll get involved, no. Especially since nothing blatantly racist is on the posters. Now if it sparks some huge riot or something maybe that's a different story. Looks like we aren't going to agree here.