Shit in South Africa is heating up

Run down:
>Boers angry after another white farmer is murdered (72 so far this year)
>Yesterday they wore black nad blocked off roads in protest all over the country
>Niggers chimp out on twatter
>Truck driven by nigger slams into protesters

Just read the comments #BLACKMONDAY:
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#BLACKMONDAY&src=tyah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY
mobile.twitter.com/Tshi_Nakanyane/status/925022201119723522/video/1
twitter.com/ali_naka/status/925312168186273792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protest iamges

The government's response.

Aren't they mostly hardcore Christians ?
....Im sorry to say, but i think their "good christian nature" is holding them back from defending themselves / fighting back.

>invade Africa
>oppress and enslave Africans for centuries
>force your shit culture on them
>cry when they've finally had enough and start fighting back

What goes around comes around

fuck off nigger troll, and say thank you to the next white man for the ability to use a computer and wifi to shitpost.

Truck that slammed into protesters

>live in Africa
>oppress and enslave Africans for centuries
>wallow in your own shit culture for all of eternity
>cry when whitey teaches basic human values and interaction

>be thankful for inventions from a civilization literally built on the backs of your people

Fuck off.

>Blackmonday

> this is what beta leftists will unironically repost on their faceberg...

Africa > shithole > no one cares

what happens next in South Africa has a 99% chance of sparking race conflict across the world, mark my words

>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>AYO WHITEY BAD
This is literally your government... No words...

>mistaken for baboons

Finally.

fuck niggers.

They literally sound likes apes though
youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY

for

Yeah the more i see from blacks the more i believe they really have a half the IQ of the average western (if it is half)

Here in case your farmers need help identifying them

>yeah we're doing genocide but I heard that once a white farmer called a black farmhand a baboon so they deserve it

This is why we can't let the west go the way of Suid Afrika.

>Force your culture on them
Clothing, cars, air conditioning, computers, phones, nikes
You niggers need to be managed. Nothing you take over improves. Ever. Once upon a time you might have been able to say you improved professional sports, but you even managed to fuck that up. There's no upside to having niggers roaming around free.

Niggers didn't build anything. Farm equipment doesn't build. It only produces. Harvesting cotton doesn't build infrastructure. Your ancestors were the product of conquests by other nigger tribes that were sold to other civilizations. Time to grow up.

remember all those times peaceful protest stopped genocide?

Niggers are farm equipment.

the murders will continue and it will stop being peaceful
the global race war will start in South Africa

This could be our future, so it might be wise to care.

If shit is going to hit the fan, you all need to take the offensive. If the blacks have the luxury of planning and numerical superiority, you’re fucked. I would suggest that about 500 white soldiers could ruin the country's critical infrastructure. The remaining negro army will have to police the starving city blacks from food riots, and the expelled white soldiers will have a freehand in the countryside.

>mfw South Africa is restored to its Apartheid-era glory

>If the blacks have the luxury of planning
their brains LITERALLY don't work like that, they have no concept of past or future, they live in the impulsive moment

This shit and the disrupting uni exams are the 2 worst things about this god-forsaken country

This is why ((they)) want the west to go like south Africa. Whites are a majority in the west now and the level of anti white hate is quickly on the rise. If the language of racial victimhood marxist beliefs continues and suicidal immigration remains the norm, racial violence is inevitable.

If there's a civil war, is there anyway one can join as a volunteer?

Whites in South Africa need to pack their shit up and leave. Preserving their European heritage and culture in their own homelands is more important than living solely to feed a pack of rabid chimps

That'll literally only happen when blacks try and take the land back from the framers. Other wise social violence/resistance.

Would white South Africans take American mercenaries that only speak English?

Fuck off. If those arrogant niggers would at least acknowledge that it's weird how often white farmers get hacked to death in their fucking homes compared to everyone else in the country, they could probably defuse the situation and whites would recuck themselves in due time.

They seem to be actively provoking a massive inssurection

Nah, nigger. You just picked cotton and helped tear down a couple of statues. If we had known to be capable of much else two hundred years ago, we'd leave your descendants to the cannibals.

They couldn't go back home if they wanted to.

No offense OP but been hearing crying on Sup Forums about the "desperate" situation in South Africa for years and yet society continues to move on everyday as usual, when will the ACTUAL happening occur?

mobile.twitter.com/Tshi_Nakanyane/status/925022201119723522/video/1

Hahaha

>Whites in South Africa need to pack their shit up and leave
and go where?
Europe won't take them.
Canada definitely won't take them.
IDK what our stance is on the matter but I hope to God we get to be the ones to take them

Black people are to pathetic to take responsibility for how pathetic they are. They can never stop blaming white people for all their shortcomings. Even though south Africa is less shitty then most of Africa because of the white people they will still hate you. I expect things to get worse there.

You live in a less religious society and you still spread your cheeks to Islam and niggers, Nigel.

Little things like curtailing white freedom of movement or assembly, or kicking out a few officers can make or break them. The blacks don’t even need a three step plan, a one step plane will suffice.

This is honestly such a beautiful flag

RIP

>witte truck
stelletje racisten1!1!1!11111

From 2011 estimates the Afrikaner are only 5% of the population of occupied Suid Afrika

The continental army (US-English War of Independence) never exceeded 4% of the population.

It's possible.

They colonized largely unpopulated regions. Made them prosperous, and suddenly the blacks started showing up. Iook at the census numbers for SA over the years. Whites outnumbered blacks early on.

Whites of SA, just move out here to the US. We have tons of great farm land for you to live your lives, we won't bother you and you can create your own communities out here.

>mistaken for baboons
haha wtf

race war?

RACE WARRRR

Australia, Canada, and the Netherlands need to start accepting SA whites as refugees. Thank the gods my family got out.

>twitter.com/ali_naka/status/925312168186273792

FUCKING KEK

>blacks
>planning and numerical superiority

lol

B
O
S
S

they are this delusional, thinking you can have any of the good things only whites can produce with ever increasing black community

it will be white people versus white people and blacks because there are self rightous white people whod enslave other whites so they can keep up their delusions of reality up, like we are all equal LMAO

if you fight for whites, remember that might makes right. your enemy cant do shit, left is all talk but no actions, so they are easy prey. dont take someone who is left as equal to you, they are lower lifeforms, to be removed like animal pests

>white people
>immigrating to the US
LMAO

A literal Christian minister oversaw the implementation of apartheid.

Worthless fucking nigger. The Day can't come soon enough.

Seriously South africa.

You most start videotaping your protests and stuff like that.

No one wabts to hear your claims. Ee want to see it.

All movements in the world are recording what they are doing so others can se.

But you, you just shit posting anf never ever have livestreams and shit.

Just do it. Its 2017. Not 1950.

We had a pretty big wave of South African immigrants to the Midwest from about 2000-2004. South African boer goats have actually become a pretty common livestock animal around here since then. They're well liked in their communities, I'm sure they'd be way more welcome than pacos, achmeds or pajeets

This. Asking for a friend.

Whites can't just keep running forever. We keep giving up more and more and they will never stop taking unless we stand for what is ours. Boers should be organizing themselves and preparing, and moving to places like Orania so they're concentrated in numbers and capable of self-defence and self-sufficiency. When the time comes to fight an organized army of whites backed up by foreign volunteers is going to kick the shit out of an imploding third world shithole.

Fuck you nigger.

Question:

Is it possible to get white people to mass migrate out of Africa?

Can we start a Kangs4Crackers campaign where we trade nogs from America for Boers in South Africa?

Its a win win. We get more based whites in America to help MAGA, and the niggers get their own country to run into the ground.

Waiting for Khoisan and Boer union against the Bantu subhumans

The thing I don't get about SA, or similar situations... When you get home to your farm and find your family murdered, your wife raped. How are these people not snapping, and going on a one man crusade?

I'm not even being edgy, I can't wrap my head around the idea that there hasn't been a single person that took justice into their own hands. It's not like the most vocal proponents of white genocide in SA are hidden, many of them openly call for it on Twitter, they write songs calling for killing boers.

Even if they only get a handful before inevitably captured/killed, it would raise the stakes on killing some poor white farmer in his sleep.

Foreign volunteers have always been accepted to fight alongside white Africans, from the Boer wars to Rhodesia.

The only way this is going to change is with a war.
Don't worry SAbros, volunteers will flock from the West to stand beside you while the rest of the world watches in silence.

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
GO BACK TO BONGLAND CRACKERS

We never protest htough. This is probably the first Boer protest since apartheid ended.
It's also significantly more dangerous for us than some activists in europe. We will literally be targeted for murder. When the shit starts hitting the fan, I will defintely post videos etc.

Gladly. Please accept the 40 million deadbeat nogs from America to help build your shit tier ethnostate into a place for Kangz

Can Dutch people understand Afrikaans or is it like hearing Scottish to English? or German to Austrian?

Also, get your guns lads.

This. A little planning goes a long way. Shut down all farming and be more self-sufficient like they already are, just stock up on gas for emergency get the fuck out. Blacks will eat themselves alive and tear themselves apart without society, break down society and the government will come on their knees for you to start working again. Or just get the fuck out, come to the US.

source?

blacks deserve nothing.

Boers are the native people of the cape you retarded nigger. Bantus only migrated in after whites built something there.
Also, most whites there are Dutch descended not British you stupid nog.

Stay safe buddy

Most definitely. Whites from all over world fought with us in the anglo-boer war.

I'd make this trade in an instant if it meant all the niggers went back to Africa. Fuck yes, that would be the ideal outcome.

You destroyed yourselves in your inbred incompetence just 70 years ago. My country rebuilt your country as a gesture, and you spit on the hand that feeds you. Now we expand our military might to protect you from African and Slav hordes subsuming you. Who do you think you are.

My dad served in the military way back when. Alot of the Afrikaaners just speak afrikaans, depending where you live people learn to speak english as a second language.

Yes, to a great degree but there are some differences.

Propaganda. I have a friend that is a boer. He was the most redpilled 13 year old I'd ever met when he moved here 15 years ago, and has always loved to rant about how much kaffirs piss him off. Yet even he sometimes tears up with joy whenever someone talks about how great Nelson Mandela was or how great it is that they integrated the Springboks and shit. His father told me he executed a black guy by putting a tire around him and lighting him on fire back in the 80s, and still they still subscribe to the rainbow nation propaganda stuff now and again. Social shaming is powerful, man.

Happily swap.

Just imagine.

>mistaken for baboons

I can understand Dutch if they talk slowly (can undertstand perfectly when I read it) also some German. Afrikaans should be fairly easy to understand for Dutchies since it is simplified.

>could be
It is. Europeans are being raped and killed throughout Europe (and America) and your government's response is to focus on Nationalists for being racist.

I can imagine a fat ugly nigress in suit typing this

What's the boers options now?

are Afrikaners even allowed to own weapons?
If niggers are the only armed ones I fear it's already over

Guerilla strikes on critical infrastructure and government buildings, then retreating to the countryside into fortified positions and starving out the cities should do the trick.

How many are women, children and of fighting age? Granted, in the US are revolution was only 1% to 2% but still, unless they are willing to go all and wipe them out, it won't do any good. The blacks will cry to the UN and get help, it's best to leave and get to the US.

this

only problem is EU leaders would intervene