HAPPENING: RINOs attempting to take suppressors off SHARE, replace with bump stock ban!

guns.com/2017/10/31/share-act-could-drop-suppressor-deregulation-target-bump-stocks/

CALL YOUR REPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You faggots will reply to gun control copypasta but not bump a post fighting against gun control trojan horse legislation? What the fuck is wrong with you

>Republicans get all three branches of government
>we still get gun control

All this over a failed false flag. Fucking ridiculous.

it's regulation of semi autos, you don't even need a bump stock to bump fire a semi auto

I think their goal is to make the wording of the legislation vague to cover any after market modifications

They lied to us again friend. Feels bad.

Last bump, fuck Sup Forums I should be able to post this on /k/

Let them come and take them.

They just ignore you....

I sent a message about some of the proposed legislation to ban "rate increasing devices" and cited 3 pieces of legislation by number and the return message I got back was some aid asking me if there was a particular law I wanted to talk about....

Pretty sure I cited 3....

Who is your rep? A democrat?

Bump

My rep is a bitch
My senator doesn't care.
Sorry.

>both my senators and my rep are libshits
Why the fuck do I still live in chicago area?
You can post this on /k/? Why? How is this not /k/? I see lot less /k/-related threads stay up till bump limit

because no politics on /k/

But ebin sp00ky innawoods skinwalker threads are A-ok. Fuck mods

From the sticky on /k/:
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Sup Forums.

/k/ is only for nogunz LARPers anyway.

I posted it anyways. These threads usually don't get deleted if they are directly related to guns instead of just general politics.

bump

I am having a hard time caring about bump stocks. They are a stupid gimmicky thing that only exists to skirt the law against fully automatic rifles.

The important thing to preserve are semi-automatic rifles and high capacity magazines. Once those are outlawed there's quite a tech tree to climb in order to get there again for the average Joe.

Keeping semiautos and high capacity mags is a good 80/20 compromise and a better place to make your stand than trying to defend automatic rifles or bump-stock-toy-things.

It's not the bump stocks I'm upset about as much as the removal of the clause deregulating suppressors.

For the 2nd amendment absolutists it makes more sense to fight for real automatic rifles than to fight to defend bump-stocks. Better use of energy.l

>we get to keep what we already own
>lose more
>thats compromise

Fuck off, not one more inch

Yeah, those should be deregulated, and I do care about that.

Because bump stocks are 'so easy' an elastic band can do it they will be used as an excuse to ban semi-auto rifles.

Let the criminals that crop up be using something that's already banned.

I'd rather fight for the castle I own than the low ground. Let em come, exhaust themselves and leave and then I'll still own the fiefdom since I am in the castle.

What does Sup Forums think of Tay Tay's new music video?

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

Its irrelevant if bump stocks are easy to replicate, keeping what is ours by right so the Democrats can encroach on our right further has proven to be a failed policy. We have to stop giving them ground thinking they will eventually be satisfied. They will not be satisfied until they ban all firearms. By giving ground that regulation of accessories reduces deaths, by rifles which cause the fewest deaths of all firearms, we have given them the whole game

shooo fgt

What kind of kikery that

It's about banning non gun related politics. There is a thread on this up on /k/ right now.

>
>Its irrelevant if bump stocks are easy to replicate, keeping what is ours by right so the Democrats can encroach on our right further has proven to be a failed policy. We have to stop giving them ground thinking they will eventually be satisfied. They will not be satisfied until they ban all firearms. By giving ground that regulation of accessories reduces deaths, by rifles which cause the fewest deaths of all firearms, we have given them the whole game

This This This , 100 times THIS.

You don't give in EVEN ONCE. Because all it does is encourage them. They don't think, "oh, he's just being reasonable and fairminded."

Instead they think, "HA! The suckers are weak, go for MOAR!"