I went to the dmv and had a panic attack. Le 17% meme is real and it sucks. Too many browns...

I went to the dmv and had a panic attack. Le 17% meme is real and it sucks. Too many browns, so many different languages. Its lOud and hot, i could feel the germs in the air. people looking shitty and dressed in sweats. Loud browns getting mad at employees for long lines.

America is committing demographic suicide and there is no stopping it.

That picture... It's... It's... It's really him!!!

Go to a place with white people like everyone else.

This. In most states you can go to any DMV. Drive out to a white area. The time you spend driving will usually be replaced by shorter lines, clerks who know what the fuck they're doing, and less drama from the customers. A rich white area is even better because you also avoid the white trash meth heads.

There is no where left, america is under ethnic siege

The DMV is one of the only chances the average person has to see non-segregated society. They usually serve a large geographic area, and everyone has to drive, so you see the true demographics of your overall region when you go.

Thats terrifying

Having a panic attack sounds like you got faggot genes and need ethnic cleansing you fucking kike.

rofl

i live in a small town.
our dmv was so over run with brown people the fire marshal shut the building down on several occasions

You poor thing.

haha get off the internet for once, if normal human life causes you panic you've done some serious damage to your little white brain

You are probably just poor

There are still places, stop fucking crying because white people haven't and probably never will do anything. There are places you can go that will never be non-white in your lifetime though eventually they will be.

Panic attack.. weak pansy.

>there is no stopping it
That's false. It can be stopped, easily; the question is if it will or not.

Whats a DMV?

>i just got my learners permit

where people go to get their drivers license and stuff

Department of Motor Vehicles, where you go to get/renew your driver's license, the equivalent of a huge hairball in your shower drain.

Many whites don't want to face the truth. Several in my own family I've given up on trying to redpill - it's like they don't want to hear the truth, would rather blindly stumble along in their "everything is fine" delusion until they die.

the thugs who employ cops to enslave you

>the equivalent of a huge hairball in your shower drain.
>the thugs who employ cops to enslave you
What's so terrible about that place? I understand it's full of the 44% but other than that it's just a gov. department, right?

What do they say? Do they explicitly not mind the browning or do they not see it, as thinks.
Is the size of the US actually a problem in that case because you can get away from the shitty neighbourhoods?

>There is no where left, america is under ethnic siege
>ethnic siege
what the mexicans are making trebuchets as you retreat behind the castle walls now?

>What's so terrible about that place?
they hire state thugs to bully extort and enslave you

they will be roped and gassed during the race war