BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR

we built America.

typical whites...

any evidence for this?

Honestly. this makes sense. Africa was a genocidal bloodbath that most of humanity had to flee from. Those that remain have the genetic potential to surpass all of us under ideal conditions.

Micks and chinks built america, the blacks gave everyone cheap cotton and nothing but problems

>white people aren't superio-

Hahahahahahahahhaahah I spit my coffee out! NIGGERS BUILT AMERICA??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, I didn't realize America was entirely made out of cotton!

MIND.BLOWN!!!

Fuck off

Is there like a history textbook or something that unironically presents the history of blacks building America (or Western Civilization), which they use in Black History Studies classes in college and stuff like that? They must have something they learn from besides a professor reciting "We Wuz Kangz" all semester, right? I'd love to read one, it would have to be hilarious.

It's okay to be white.

SAGE

>we built America.

Like Detroit ?

you forgot to use meme flag you dirty subhuman slav

What the fuck?!?!?! I hate myself now!!
Why do you faggots immediately have to go to strawman lefty comic strips as a first resort

i found this good image

>Becuase literally everything is made of cotton, indigo, sugar and coffee.

You didn't expect actual arguments did you?

A-you forgot to turn on your proxy or meme flag.
B-who gets credit for building in Soviet Union: glorious leader who authorized plans for massive building project, or enslaved zeks who built it? Same thing in Amerika.

>everything in the world revolves around me
kindergarten-tier issues

the absolute state of this faggotry

Africa was/is a fucking fertile breadbasket responsible for the effortless rearing of human garbage (niggers)

S-A-G-E

SAGE
A G
G A
EGAS

Fine specimen of Negroe. How much?

Irish built the train tracks, Germans built factories and schools, Italians built houses and churches
Africans picked cotton, they did helped because you need cotton for clothes and furniture but that hardly counts as "building" a country, also that's way in the past now Mexicans are the farmers, nowadays instead of picking cotton Africans pick welfare

America is not made of cotton

All obsolete farm equipment was replaced

SAGE
A-----G
G-----A
EGAS

Off yourself subhuman shit

Of course, blacks are known for their strong presence, and majorities, in fields such as engineering, architecture, chemistry, mathematics, for their incredible amount of inventions, for their impeccable lifestyle, all this from The Virginia Company to today.

>we built America
>America was never great!!!!
liberal hypocrites can't perform a psyop. it falls apart when it leaves your stupid brain and travels down your arms to the tips of your fingers.

>the absolute state of Am*rica, in one picture
*breathes in*
*tilts head back*
*sips tea*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAHAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*weeze*

soooo deeeeeeeeeeeeep n sheeeit

When will they learn?

Uh no, these people built america. Amongst others. Not some ballet fag

By a technical level you can count slavery.

WE WUZ BUILDERS N SHEEEIT

Niggers can't even maintain a country that was already givin them a head start start thanks to colonialism, let alone can they build a country.

You were farm equipment.

Now you are obsolete farm equipment.

obvious shill
sage

noice proxxay
how much for nigger in pic
sage

What is wrong with, whites?

Horses, mules and oxen did more work and bitch less.

But even you know better

interesting it's the middle section of africa that's affected

kek

in some of the most fertile regions of the world, what a bunch of savage dense dumb motherfuckers. corrupt is probably the attribute most applicable to their miserable state of existence

We all did, dumbass. That's why it was called the Re-Construction Era.

Actually none of US did, so shut the fuck up lmfao.

Go back to s*sach, Dima, you're drunk

Sage and eat shit, my fellow "human".
Reminder, that this is a bait thread made to get stupid anons like (you) to reply.

Capitalism was a mistake

oh my fucking god i never even noticed the lil nigglets kneeling and raising their fists, ive legit looked at this pic a dozen times. Always been transfixed on the fuccbois standing. WTF

jestem kurwa imigranta w ameryce juz 20 lat i nie pamientam takie degeneracja

Richard spencer is a block of soy pretending to be white

>russian flag
I really hope people don't fall for this low effort b8
desu anyone who doesn't sage this thread should be permabanned

>that pic
then go get your own slaves nigger
oh wait you did but you blew all your money instead of building schools, hospitals and infrastructure
guess its not so easy
fuck you

agree
sage
goes
all
over
her
face

Good, now go build Africa.

Holy shit that's fucking funny >pic

Luuulll niggers can barely build mudhuts

>everything is cotton
You did what again?

For sure

very kangly

i usually dont like muscled or big men but jeeez idk...i wouldnt mind if he fucked me silly.
I'd even call him daddy~

You were meatbag farm machinery that got replaced by metal farm machinery, and now you're just a burden.

True, I mean I can't think of one single building that isn't made out of cotton

damn

You picked plants, construction was never in the job description

we built this country, time to take it back

This is like saying mules or dairy cows built America.

this is how it feels to chew 5 marijuanas

Whatever ever you got to tell yourself Jamal

Even Obongo said you didn't build that.

dam son

Nigger hips and Nigger ass...no thanks

What you're going to take our cotton tshirts?

He would make a nice bottom with that smooth white ass.

America is made entirely of cotton and hand picked vegetables, industrial revolution doesn't exist.
Right goofy nigger?

We built Europe and we conquered America and Africa and enslaved you fags then we actually build America you just picked our cotton AND we helped build Africa for you and then gave it all back for you... but ok you are right

Baнь, ты тaм eбy дaл? Meм флaг нaцeпил бы чтo ли.

Right plz tell me what you built and then what we built, and after that tell me who was the architect and the ones who designed the buildings

If you actually look into it you will see that we built and designed most of it.

Get on our level bruh

Not much opportunity for a poor farmer in the South or a Northern ghetto to become an engineer or mathematician. He can become a writer, musician, painter, poet, or playwright though.

I would definitely fuck her senseless. Pull out and put a few ropes of cum on her back then change her name in my phone to Zebra.

Зaчeм?

flat pancake tits

>We built America.
No, you picked cotton in the south. The industrial revolution was fed mainly by Irish and Chinese immigrant labor. This is why the North won the civil war. They had progressed further into the industrial revolution. Blacks down south did jack shit but pick cotton.

Nice slide thread.

ebin meme XDDD

Lmao, out dated farm equipment didn't build shit. You picked cotton.

>manlet greek rape baby gimp
begone roach

how come you didn't build africa tho?

>we built America
You forgot to hide behind your meme flag, Shlomo.

Except they're living up on that same plank, with us. Bad analogy.

You “built” America like a hammer builds a house, you’re nothing more than a tool. Used only for your physical strength (plus the fact that we didn’t have to pay you) but White Men actually designed and built the nation, not worthless shitskins.

This is so true, it cannot be logically refuted. or even argued, there is no argument for this fact. But even still, what is your point? There is no substance, no path, no point to this post.

in other words

MODS