Was walking home when I saw three young boys in costumes with a pumpkin shaped bucket

>was walking home when I saw three young boys in costumes with a pumpkin shaped bucket

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO DESTROY GLOBALISM

Other urls found in this thread:

eestikultuurist.ut(.)ee/rahvakalender/index.php/en/martinmas-and-st-catherines-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

halloween is samhain an european tradition you ignorant retard

No, Estonicuck. 'Muricans are taking over and you know it.

to be fair, they should be carrying turnips

FUCK YOU

>Samhain is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the "darker half" of the year.
>It is one of the four Gaelic seasonal festivals, along with Imbolc, Bealtaine and Lughnasadh. >Historically, it was widely observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man.

>Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man
>European

And even if it was a thing in mainland Europe, it wouldn't have anything to do with my country. What are you, some kind of a faggot non-ethnonationalist? And don't forget, it is largely a commercial American holiday. I bet most people that "celebrate" it don't even know why it was a thing.

and The United States is the product of Europe so naturally it had some European traditions. You are a dumb faggot. Bitch about something more substantial, like the triads, or cheap toxic shit from china

the spooks are gonna get you, this is the most liminal time of year mate, I wouldn't be doing any antagonising if I were you

should have carved your turnip

Wakarimasen, could you elaborate on everything you said?

I can relate with the hate.
Halloween is just about lazily extorting candy like a fat americuck and it's a totally foreign tradition.
We have two fucking designated traditional holidays for shit like this!

What holidays are those Andres?

Yeah, this is what I've been thinking. The only difference is that during Mardipäev/Kadripäev, kids actually have to earn that candy (even if it's just something as simple as reading a poem and asking a few riddles).

>Not visiting the graves of your dead family members and cleaning them up

Halloween club nights, pumpkins and movie bullshit is a Jewish shekel stealing scam.

You could sort of think of Samhain as the time when the space between this world and the otherworld is at its thinnest, and spirits can come through easily, so you carve a turnip into a scary face to ward them off, or use it as a lamp to carry around with you in the dark.

Liminal spaces in the real world are springs, bogs, water in general. (Hence all the people found sacrificed in bogs, and all the catholic wells associated with saints, catholicism is weirdly polytheistic for a monotheist culture for this reason) They're not exactly portals, but they're much closer to the otherworld than regular places.

It's Celtic so it may even have been celebrated by your ancient... ANCIENT ancestors

One day mainly for boys, another for girls. It's also about getting candy from people nowadays, but you gotta perform at least a little and wish good fortunes to the people who let you in.

eestikultuurist.ut(.)ee/rahvakalender/index.php/en/martinmas-and-st-catherines-day

Halloween is a great holiday all white countries should enjoy and appreciate.

>perform for candy kids
Yeah that is good to teach them young

hush now canada, celtic mythology is for all to enjoy

That's more for All Souls Day desu

>One day mainly for boys, another for girls.
I'd like to add that both boys and girls are involved in both usually, but for mardipäev one should dress in dark/male clothing, and for kadripäev, one should dress in white/female clothing. At least that's how we did it here.

Do you celebrate all souls day, by the way? I mean, that would be pretty funny
>scare spirits off on the 31st of october
>guide them to your house with a candle next to the window and offer them food on the 2nd of november

holy fucking shit, what a pathetic little faggot you've become ;^)

Haha naw, we mostly just drink and party, it's the pagan way.