Fuck the uk

Britain has no fucking libertarian representation, it makes me ducking sick to the core, I live in a fucking broke police welfare state with no improvements on the horizon beside brexit . What is it with us Brit’s that makes us into collectivist autists

I've never been to England but I don't think I want to go.

The fucking state of this

Don’t stay in America user , where you have freedoms WE DONT !!!

“Do”

I was going to make fun of you for getting fucking auto corrected to ducking but I'm just sad for bongistan. You guys are nothing but a meme anymore, an empire brought to its knees. Hope things get better bong bro.

Libertarians aren't always called libertarians. In the US the libertarian party was all for forcing christian bakers to bake the fucking cake. I can only imagine what mental cliff the british libertarians have gone off.

Just look for useful idiots. The bigger leave proponents would be a start. Free market entrepreneurs etc. Don't look for the label because in politics thats just for brand recognition, often not for the real content.

In the current climate it looks like it’s going to get eving worse with the likes of Jermany corbyn a literal “Marxist” who is the face of the opposition , murica really. Is a place of freedom for the worlds sake never lose friend

The UKIP party are quite libertarian on some issues but they were raped this election they literally have no seats

Seriously what makes you think brexit will change things?

You want change you have to get out of the stupid routine you live in.

..if you want people to just give you better sht for nothing then..

Dont hold your fkin breath.

If you think others are less deserving than yourself then you obviously are too young to understand how the world works.

Brexit might help a lot of people..

But its going to be those people that are involved in things rather than those that just want to see better sht.

Because we once had the unique privilege of being able to say "My countrymen are the best in the world"

As far as countries go, ours isn't even that bad. What country do you take as a role model? Also what do you think constitutes a good country?

Our unemployment is down, we are out of the EU, trust me we have pretty fairly priced food ( try living in NZ or Australia for a while). We can get cheap second hand cars, house prices need sorting but rent isn't too bad if you live outside of London. We still have a much higher white to brown population, just stay out of London or Birmingham or some of the other well know brown hot spots and you're all good. We have amazing countryside, thousands of years of history to explore, big cities with decent night life, world renowned museums and art galleries. What are you even complaining about?

Also Tony Blaire already secured us with the 'opt out' of Eu policy on immigration and the taking in of refugees, May uses this so we don't get swamped with a bunch of rapist and murderers. And yes I know we have Muslim rape gangs and that is fucked up but the problem is getting better not worse, our country is anti Muslim as fuck since Brexit, have you seen the figures on hate crime against Muslims now?

a good country in my opinion consists of a place we’re you have freedom of speech and we don’t and I’m not sure if we will ever get out of the eu . The fact that corbyn is so damm popular this scares the shit out of me in many regards 1 he would nationalise everything raise tax up to a whopping 50% for upper class people and 2 I live in northern Ireland and corbyn is a well known Ira supporter which would lead to a united ireland which would mean I’m back into the chains of the eu

Well corbyn fucking loves his refugees il tell you that friend

May fucked up the snap election and Corbyns support has dwindled since. He went back on his clearing of student debt and some other things he back peddled on, so he has lost some support. The Torys will get it right next time around, also I have noticed they are spending more and making a few more financial investments to get some of the converts back, and it's working.
As far as free speech goes, just get a proxy. We had a march through London the other week against extremism, and nobody stopped it. And to be fair even the muslims came out and held a rally against muslim extremism, there were thousands of them. And we are leaving the EU don't worry.

He won't get into power.

the uk needs to get rid of its system where the winner takes all. then you would have that ukip at 15% easly.

Really ? What makes you so sure ?

Leave faggot ass England, study the Constitution and Federalist papers, and come to the United States. Indeed, all lovers of liberty (the government NOT telling people what to do) must gather here that we may save and protect the last true bastion of it.

He fucked up after the snap election by back peddling on some of main promises. He's been caught out with some anti semitic stuff also, that lost him support.

I feel you man.

This country fucking sickens me more and more every day.
It's pathetic, there's no fire in anyone.

Why are so many of the Brit posters on here barely literate? They spawned the language and yet seem to find it difficult to write in coherent sentences. I've seen people from all across Europe who have English as a second language who seem to have a better grasp of it. Are you all retarded on that island?

oh look the poor bong wants to be free from the goverment and let his muslims pal over there be free as well,i wonder what will eventually happen.

Class warfare.

Lower classes don't want to identify with upper classes, and upper classes happen to be extremely articulate.

So a lot of lower class men and women take some strange sense of pride in avoiding correct use of their own language.

Mfw this is the truest thing I've ever read about my country on this board

So they are retarded then. Thanks.

Maybe.
Short-sighted is more like it.

Which is why nothing ever changes or gets done.

Honestly this isnt that much worse than libertarians do in our elections here.

At least we voted Brexit,which is more then the cowards in mainland Europe have done.

You deserve it since you let gov override the royal family.

you are subjects, now you see why we wanted out of your program and you can rally see it now that your empire has been given away and the colonies you concoured have completely over run all but the richest of you..who are selling you out lol.

How are you people going to survive in this world if the UK is considered terrible living for you?

Go get a job...there are a lot now.

Save some money for a year, and then use your money to use one of our many world renowned universities and educate yourself in something useful, then get a decent job.

Once you have that, pick from one of cities to live in, or go live in the country, we have that choice. Then take trips to Europe on holiday because it's cheap and you can pretty much be anywhere in less than 5 hours.

You need to join a club or something and socialize more. If the UK is some crumbling pile of rubble then you need to go and live in other parts of the world and educate yourself on how good we actually have it here.

>Blaydon

I grew up in Blaydon, and it's the worst place in the world to try and win a seat as a libertarian. The area is poor as fuck for the most part. You're convincing nobody that the market should be free.

Nah Gary got 4 million votes at 3% of the population which isn’t as bad as a few hundred with 0.4% of a single province

Rofl, good fucking riddance. Can't wait for 2019 to see your country crumble and your privacy legally violated.

Suck it

Just because other places around the world are worse than here doesn’t Mean we can’t improve many of the shit things of our country

I don't see why THIS is what you're complaining about while we're being ethnically cleansed and don't have a nationalist party.

I agree, and we are. So fucking stop moaning, i'm sick of hearing people piss and moan about how hard their life is. Go get a fucking job and do something better with your life. Or if it bothers you that much go and live in another utopian country. People like you are not helping us iron out our problems by moaning and spreading the rhetoric that it's all over, the empire is dead and we are all fucked. Just get the fuck out.

I grew up in shit hole of an estate aswell and the people there always vote of left leaning party’s and we’re has it got them? into larger amounts of debt and poverty . It just pissis me off that they aren’t aware of how the free market could help greatly

the saddest thing about these Albion Lost threads is when somebody with a UK flag comes in and says everything is fine

It would be better if we all collectively cried into our hands and admitted it's all over because the British Empire is no more?

yes acceptance is key to the healing process

I never moaned about my life I’m moaning about the state of our nation that will go down the drain if this fucking continues just because I want change dosent mean I should leave this nation this is why our country’s shit ! Because of push overs like you who are contempt with shit and have no imagination . We should all take note from Americans

Farage?

How did you know ?

If the US are this great society you are looking up to then you have no hope.
We voted out of the EU, change doesn't happen over night. Like I said, Blair signed us out of EU legislation for immigrants and refugee quotas in 97.

What is it specifically that you are talking about? What is it that is going down the drain?

I don’t think ou are getting what I’m saying here friend. My dream is for a free open society we’re we can say anything we want (which we can’t) we’re we have less regulation for business ( which we don’t) and the idea of corbyn coming into power is a very bad idea as he want a fucking huge bussines tax. And you said earlier he won’t win well that’s not true. May fucked up big time this election, she is viewed as weak and the Conservative party is in dissary

Lets rebuild it.

That in turn is a Libertarian policy, but it sets a dangerous populist policy where fucking Waldo can be PM.

Personally I think we need to accept JC has a high chance of becoming PM. And the deluded masses will get him in to number 10 there's not much Mrs May or the current government can do about that.

Like history, the only solution to the mess we find ourselves in (which should be THE time of optimism,) is 5 years of reversals, backwards 70s policies, insane rising levels of borrowing and collapse of sensible government run programs and infrastructure.

We need to come out of this a la the introduction of Thatcher, we need a major public show of failure in the hands of Labour which future generations just can't get behind going forward, killing the Labour Party once and for all.

I'm positive that more BBC News shilling,

...will get JC over the line next time around.