ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE ORIGINAL

GAME PLAN (IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY):

1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc [Open]

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. A watermark or URL IS NOT TO BE ADDED. IGNORE SHILLS WHINING TRYING TO RUIN THE OPERATION BY ADDING WATERMARKS TO FAR RIGHT SITES. PATROL YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS AND TAKE THESE DOWN IF YOU SEE THEM.

ALSO SEE --->> /thread/147369168
FOR INFO ON A COUNTER CUNTER OPERATION

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No ones saying it's not okay to be white you snowflake

Yes. Yes there is dipshit

Your salty tears of defeat taste amazing

Where have you been?

kek

wtf kind of message is this? pussy ass cucks. add altright.com or stormfront to the posters so it has an actual message and wakes up the normies you fucking civcuck redditor fucks. (((you're))) probably not even white or natsoc you fucking dirty shills. Go find a LE BASED BLACK MAN MAGA HAT XDXD to fuck your wive you fence sitting alt lite FUCK

Buts its objectively not OK

>st*rmfront
yeah because brony LARPers are going to help get a message across lmao

including human trash like them is a great way to completely destroy anything you hope to accomplish

IGNORE JIDF/LEFTYPOL FAG/ANTIFA JOBLESS SHILL COMMENTS...THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES OR FUTURE..IGNORE THEM AND THEIR RIDICULOUS PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT DISRUPTION

FUCK THEY ARE PATHETIC AND STUPID..

lol, fatty is mad.

The moment that whites claim that they have the right to their own self-determination is the moment that the jealous (probably too fat to get a white man) haters start-in with their crocodile tears.

Funny how that is, isn't it... Blacks get their vanguards (ACLU), Jews get their vanguards (AIPAC), Mexicans... etc... But when Whites stick up for themselves; NO!

now replace columbus with a picture of mohammed over todays europe

>stormfront is the same as altright.com
Oy vey

Being White and thinking that somehow you should be ashamed of your history is a teaching of (((modern))) University, whereby the Cultural Marxism professors have taken over the humanities department. Whites are taught self hate.

here you go

bumpito

bump

May I have the template please? Printer at work and no MS Paint.

A history, I might add, that has brought about the very civilization that you all take for granted. The wood and steel mills that founded the very chair that you're sitting on, the drywall and insulation that keeps you nice and toasty, the tar and shingles of the roof that keeps the rain and snow from falling on your head.... Everything was built by whites.

Jealous haters, enabled by Jews (seeking not to be a minority themselves) want to claim that being White is a bad thing. Remember this, it was Whites who ended slavery and a host of other calamities. We're not the bad guys.

The dedication of the tumblr fatties and other shills attempting to take over the board for the next election is outstanding. Good on you for your perseverance, but the Jew hasn't mongrelized America just yet.

Good luck :)

Since you pastad yours, I'll pasta mine:

Let's review for the newfags:
>wtf kind of message is this?
Takes the time to come to a thread for the sole intent of denigration.
>pussy ass cucks.
Pointless ad hominem.
>add altright.com or stormfront to the posters so it has an actual message
Taunt intended to wedge the message away from the Normies.
>you fucking civcuck redditor fucks
Additional ad hominem
>you're probably not even white or natsoc
Additional taunting to attempt to get us to break ranks and make this relatively mundane redpill repugnant to Normies.
>(((shill)))
The race to the Shill Shield. ( I said it first, so you are the real shill - you cannot call me a shill once I call you one.)

Shills watermarking the images of the flyers is an obvious countermeasure to try and derail this. If the flyer truly were associated with Sup Forums, then the flyer would have a link to Sup Forums printed on it, which its deliberately not on the flyers for a reason.

To counter the shills, should we prepare watermarked images for tomorrow with other links to prevent and dilute anything put on twitter with the Sup Forums watermark?

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

((()))

Wrong. This is a Jewish trick. They're attempting to associate everything "wrong" with Sup Forums so that it gets shut down. Posting a link to Sup Forums is not anonymous. It makes the movement seem like it's one group, and not society as a whole. Do NOT post Sup Forums links/affiliations.

NO, NOT TONIGHTS OPERATION. TONIGHT THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO BE ADDED TOMORROW. WE ARE TO SIMPLY MAKE A HARMLESS STATEMENT AND WATCH THE FALLOUT.

... completely fucking sterile of any negative connotation that can be used as a wedge between us and the Normies.

here I go what?
you celebrate apartheid in SA or the genocide of native americans, but complain about mexicans (re)conquering USA or muslims conquering europe. And you dont see a problem with it?

The weak lose and strong survive. whats your point?

I see a problem with a bunch of low-IQ people that have historically created nothing taking over a land that has acquired great wealth and industry only made possible by European Whites. Stealing the fruits of someone else's labor is theft. Look at the "mexicans" and "muslims" home areas. They lack the IQ to create a modern civilization. Only now, the Jew advocates for these invaders to infiltrate European built societies so that the world can be a low-IQ cattle race that's just smart enough to work, but too stupid to understand the Meta of the ruling class Jew (who retain their stolen white genetic IQ).

(((Would you like to know more?)))

How does it feelook to be from /leftypol/ rn?
Sup Forums is the popular rebel of the internet and has a
real organic movement. Find one person that's heard of them! SAD!

Triple double

bump

ISWYDT
>resources like ... women

Wrongo, it's open season these days.

Only on white people.

Bump

Nice try shill.

Please reference

Marxist faggots are attempting to derail this. Do your part and notify the authorities of hate crimes that they are about to commit.

bampf

Re-read what I said.

b u m pp

this thread is archived. This will backfire on you guys just like every other stupid stunt you have tried to pull.

I feel sorry for you.

>>>literally posting a harmless message and making sure it is not done in any way that breaks the law

>>you will regret this!!

>>get fucked commie

Any vids of leftist cucks freaking out over this?

Then i guess this will go unnoticed and it won't make the news right?

Oh wait!
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

white people didnt invent the internet..

They will be tomorrow. fufufu

Interesting that they go on to mention unauthorized signs were taken down but did not mention what was on the signs.

they are thinking of a statement to make...I'm sure they are very confused in how to approach this lmao

>>say nothing and commies will scream white supremacy
>>denounce it and effectively say white people are not okay

There are so many shill threads up right now. Vegas threads and other shills will ruin this plan.

I don't think it's worth the risk, but I wonder if there are any brave students or student groups that would ask for permission to post the signs and then either A. see what reasons they give for declining permission or B. watch as the campus freaks out over the school saying it's okay to be white.

We did invent memes and shitposting, though.

they will deny it because its not associated with a school club, and/or because they will say some students may find it offensive..

frankly i wouldn't hold that against them..but what will truly be revealing in what happens when many of these posters simply saying its okay to be white (at a time when there is clear oppression of whites) show up all over...

If they say they were offensive to some students then meh..what we want is for them to use words such as racist because that will be an over reaction on their part that will wake up normies

This is why they are focusing on making feelings the deciding factor when it comes to banning things because there's no way to measure that and be objective about what to allow and what to ban. "Some students feel threatened by this" End of discussion. Of course we all know this only works in one direction.

Should media omit the contents of the flyers, it would be really easy to get blacks, gays, or some other outspoken minority group to make the same signs. Then onlookers will see the double standard.

And media can't stop online chatter. There's no lose to this. It's simple and brilliant.

This is gunna be great, hitting four campuses

t.Muhammed

Justice is coming