Remember why we fight

We fight to save our race. Find a good woman, have children. Completely avoid and shame sluts and degeneracy.

MGTOW is a clever trick - there are good woman. Find them, treat them well, go forth and multiply.

With all the troll threads, we need to keep our ideological center.

Feel free to discuss finding a wife, raising your kids, and keep "progressive" culture out of their minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcd1a68YQq0
youtube.com/watch?v=jvXR0oRDU1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot

Hey cuck, I am a Latino and I am dating a blonde blue-eyed woman, what do you think about that whiteboi cuck. I am not kidding.

I think you're a faggot

And men - you have to live up to the same ideals as your women - you expect them to act feminine? Then you must act masculine.

Lift weights, study hard, work on your own car, hunt your own food, have a garden, dress like a productive member of society.

Polo shirt and khakis at a minimum. Don't look like some lazy college kid (especially if you are in college.)

And about college - if you go, go for a technical and useful degree. If you don't go, learn a valuable skill.

I think we need to bring back Dwarf Tossing - Over The Wall edition.
Also, no Spaniards call themselves "Latino" you sneaky little beanlet.

None of that race shit really matters as we will be able to pick and choose race in our progeny soon

Nigger stop being a faggot you ain’t Latin or anything.

A good life is a life of focused goals and meaningful struggle. If you bust your ass all day learning, working, and building your body, you will enjoy the reward of a relaxing evening and good night's sleep.

If you find a good woman, she will help raise good children - they will bring you happiness and pride beyond words.

Do not fall for the simple pleasures of Fucking disease ridden sluts or numbing your mind and body with shit food and a sedentary life.

What have you done today to improve yourself? To make yourself more valuable to a woman worthy of marrying?

Strong men and virtuous woman are the foundation of a good society - and the bricks of the fortress are a homogenous community and healthy children.

That will almost certainly be outlawed.

Besides, what good is a white baby raised by druggies, faggots, or idiots?

Do not lose focus in the chaos of a cold war on our culture.

If i was meant only to breed with white women wouldnt i only be attracted to them? Why would my biology lead me astray? I still like brown chicks.

I have only recently started coming to this board and havent gotten redpilled yet so i am kind of showing my ass here, but it doesnt seem like there's any difference between white women and nonwhite women when it comes to finding a partner.

So you, the stagnant NEET, stoner, videogame addict, or even drug addict - in your blood lies 50,000 years of productivity and nationbuilding - yet you will throw it all away for the cheapest high of all - sitting on your ass.

Fix yourself or kill yourself, for if you don't have productive children you are a waste of resources.

Look around you. Can you not see the lies? The Hollywood machine seeks only to enslave you, whereas you will see the spirit of the Divine in any productive measure you take to improve yourself.

I'm not going to bust your ass - my first wife was Asian. Realistically I probably would have stayed with her had she not constantly defended the degeneracy that would have tried to destroy our future children.

I redpilled myself, hard, and realized that her culture was not my culture, and my culture is exclusively shared by people who look like me - hell, may have lived in the same village as my ancestors.

Just as I have more in common with an American than a German, I have a shared history with my current wife (and 2 children).

That's how I see it. Fucking around in college was "fun," but it led me towards an abyss.

Oh, and "biology" also leads fags in California to eat each others' asses - humans have almost no biological compass anymore (a dog can tell by smell if a human woman is pregnant, I can not).

Don't let the thought of a "biological drive" lead your mortal/productive mind - or else I'd still be trying to fuck anything with tits because "biological reasons."

I'd be lying if i didnt see the appeal of having wife with whom i didnt have to worry about culture wars over.

Would you say that now that youre aware of all this, that you are more attracted to white women? Or is it more that you just tune others out?

I guess i feel it is rash to discard potential mates based on skin color.

What girl would date, let alone marry, an unironic Sup Forumstard? This is the worst kind of larping.

>We fight to save our race
>We
>fight
We aren't doing shit, m8. It's time for this place to finally start acting instead of shitposting in slide threads everyday like there's no tomorrow. Race war when, burgers?

>Find a good woman

Don't fall into the trap that capability is the antithesis of femininity -

Teach your daughters to shoot, teach your sons how to sew.

The most hardened man I ever met could sew and cook better than 99% of "women" these days.

Keep in mind, "Progressives" are always trying to make your children question everything in an attempt to destroy them.

War should be a last resort. We should prove we are more civilized and can beat them back in a lawful manner. That is the way of the white man, the way of keeping society stable while debating how it should be managed.

Realistically I think I've trained myself to find white women more attractive. I never really understood why my dad had a thing for blue eyes - I guess now I do.

That's right, don't have children, just give up.

The way we're going, they won't have to kill us, we'll do it ourselves.

This faggot too.

>Teach your daughters to shoot, teach your sons how to sew.

Basically this. "White privilege" memes aside, society will still benefit the self sufficient, intelegent, and law abiding.

Right now the leftists are resorting to riots, which turns the middle toward us.

We need to clean our wool, as it were, by ensuring that we are openly hostile, not violent but hostile, to drugs and other destroyers of white lives.

I am not fit to have children, both because i dont want to prolong my genetics, and because I could not be a good father.

For normal productive people though I agree, what is important above all is a stable, traditional famiily. Memes like mgtow are a sign of a deeply dysfunctional people.

>That's right, don't have children, just give up.
I'm not telling anyone to give up and/or not have children, faggot. I'm saying that people here are only acting as if they are doing something for the better of the white race. We must actually start protecting ourselves. No matter how much children we make, our numbers will be overwhelmed if we don't deal with this kikery around us. The culture we live in will corrupt our children and grandchildren if we won't fix it.

Poos need not apply.

I know you like raping women, and are posses when they fight back.

I know you like selling us cheap clothes, and don't want a man to be able to sew on a button.

you fucking fools
>muh white race
you're 60 % of the conutry
>liberals and blacks ruin everything
guess who votes for the dems and liberals?
WHITE WOMEN yes morons, your standard white bimbos betraed you many years ago, you just dont want to see it. these kind of threads are so fucking cringe. want your country "back" control your bitches.

serious question, im saving to buy land and build my own whilst remaining debt free, im about half way there, should i start looking for a wife now? or wait until i at least have the land bought and the house started so i at least have proof im going to make it?

Ah, my appologies. I'm Phoneposting at the gym so I am typing and reading quickly to keep the slide threads at bay.

Carry on.

Meme flag - how do you propose fixing white women?

I say shame degeneracy,
Marry good ones,
Raise good ones.

Bitches are fine, and we will take care of them and disciplinate them.

I do this for my little bros and my old folks.
I´ll make a better world than the one I found.

>It's time for this place to finally start acting instead of shitposting in slide threads everyday like there's no tomorrow.
I have good talking points I want to put out there for other posters to debate the opposition with.

State needs to get the fuck out of marriage laws desu. The moment it messed around in it, it fucked shit up. Divorce industry is big money, lawyers etc, sad to say that Islam has us beat on that, state can't touch them.

Shame out Christianity is fucked and cucked, how did it get to the point where we have atheist lesbian priests?

I'd say start looking, you'll need the experience of "dating" - aka vetting women, to know what a good one looks like and what kinds of crazy women can hide for years.

Because there are, as the bible put it, Lukewarm believers who will be spit out.

(I'm not a Christian, I want to be, but I am not going to call a God my God until I am of pure faith)

thanks, my only problem is that i moved back in with my parents so i would be able to save much faster, should have enough in another year or so. Shit sucks.

Ugh, they are the worst. It's one of the reasons i don't know anything about Christianity anymore, i only have to say 'faith' and 'works' and i'll have two groups fighting to the death over absolute bollocks. See what the misinterpretation of Pentecostalism has spawned.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcd1a68YQq0

MGTOW is not a trick.

Women need to be under authority of the man or there´s no point in asociation.

Overgrwon kids. Can´t let them decide about anything important.

most men are overgrown kids as well

I did the same thing, saved up enough to buy a small house in cash at 25 - sad part is I wasn't very close to my parents at the time - now I am total bros with my dad.

My 3 daughters are Aryan princesses. 2 more just like her. Who on this thread is raising sons worthy?

I'd like to find a wife, with whom I can discuss complex things. I'm a philosophy major myself (inb4 witty comments) and I very much like to have deep conversations about things many people consider futile, simply not interesting, or the subject just goes over their heads.

The question is: how intelligent of a woman can I realistically hope to find? She'd also have to be a Christian and a decent woman overall, so that rules a huge portion of the girls at the university. With some of them I could perhaps discuss philosophy and such, but I don't want the mother of my children to be a leftist feminist.

What do?

gjdm

Oh - and judge a girl by her family and how she gets along with them.

Hates her parents? Trash.
Shit parents? Trash.
Druggie brother? Trash.

We build copies of our own families, with rare exception.

thanks

Just marry a dumb girl if you have to, your IQ is so high that it will balance out in the end anyway

I hope she grows up to be non degenerate desu

Good man.

2 girls, boy on the way. (My parents did girl, boy, boy.) I plan on having more now that I'm making more than double what I did when we had number 2.

You are right.

That´s why I'm here. I learned a lot and wan´t to help others to grow in a good way.

Don´t let any woman run and ruin your life.

The law is agaisn´t you.

If you get rekt by divorce you´ll not help too much to make things better.

Boys can become Men, Women can´t.

>white working class families have been destroyed by the economy and cultural degeneracy
>just abandon a huge % of white women because they were affected by purposeful cultural subversion
I don't think so.

>mfw user can actually find worthy husbands for his little cuties on Sup Forums
Would be fun to explain them how destiny put them together.
>you see honey, there's this site
>"the shithole of the Internet" they call it
>it's basically an anime fap board turned radical right
Raise them worthy, my dude.

Ok lads, my gym time is us, back to work. I'll have a look at the archive when I'm at a break point.

Keep the thread, and our culture alive.

>Remember why we fight
>We fight
>fight

Poor man. In 7 years the decline will come.

And your wife is going to trash you badly.

Hide money somewhere man, and don´t fall into alcoholism.

Eh, valid point I guess. Still, watch the fuck out.

This isn't what a wife is for. You can be a man among men, but be a husband to your wife.

Stop being such a naggy neggative Alejandro.

At least 2 people in this thread are actively making white babies.

>marriage pushing tradcucks
I hope most people aren't dumb enough to fall for the marriage meme

Gimme some time user with my Aryan woman... I'm from a large family that almost exclusivelIy has male children for some reason.
At least were tall, strong, smart, attractive and hilarious.
Eugenics for the win!

>cumming in some wyte puss makes you a warrior

try again. Until you faggots are goosestepping down the street and invading poland you have no right to call yourselves 'warriors'.

Lol white women are the sluttiest of sluts. Enjoy chasing a unicorn OP, meanwhile I'll be impregnating white staceys.

It's not that high, and besides, I don't want to spend my life with a stupid girl.

I get what you're saying, and I'm not looking female boyfriend. Still, I think you ought to have something (preferably a lot) in common with your wife and you need to have a deep bond with her. As I am an intellectually driven person, the woman of my life will need to be smart.

Sorry man.

Being practical, I´ll say that man to get ride of the jews before their daughters get 14.

Be the hitler version of Hitler.

We make a west Jew-free (tv, radio, cinema, cartoon, schooling, etc)

Or you are fucked.

7 years? maybe 5?

Tick, tack.

Daddy.... look at me..! ^_^

Keep it up brother. That's awesome to see.

Seeing white blond kids warms my heart. They're the hope that keeps me going.

they'll enslave you with child support tho

No black women are the one's spittin out fatherless degenerates

at first i read "this is why we flight"

mfw they all get blacked in a few years.
Gas yourself.

Are you married?

Heres a thing to try:

Stop placing all the blame on the men. Times have changed, its not all the mans responsibility to get shit together anymore.

She is jewish

I fight to save liberty.

Period.

You can fight for whatever you want to.

Tradcucks are pussy worshippers

Not true, in my book. Unless you're a faggy idiot who doesn't cover his bases.

Here, here...

this

>tfw father can sew and is/was a chef
I can attest to this post, father is a badass

who hurt you user? do you want to talk about it?

HNNNNNNNG
Can you show her bellybutton?

Like little ones do ya.... chomo fuk

Why do you talk like a sand nigger? A weak man will only attract low quality women. A strong man will attract all the women.

Your kids will come out white lol

A weak man talks like you do.

Believing HollyJew romantic comedies woul´d make you be a slave to the state and your exwife.

>I hope that we’ll take to the streets
>But something tells me that we’re stuck to our seats

youtube.com/watch?v=jvXR0oRDU1Q

>m-muh tradition

It isn't 1900 anymore. The boomers threw it all overboard 50 fucking years ago. Here's how your little fantasy will actually play out:

>Wife divorces you because she's bored and everything in modern society enables her
>Takes your property and whatever kids you have
>You go from living in a house to living in a shitty motel room giving most of your money to a cunt you were stupid enough to trust
>Your kids become fucked up from their single-mother upbringing, develop all kinds of mental/behavioral problems, SJW beliefs or drug abuse in their future, eventually become hated minorities for being white
>You look back and remember posts like this, wonder how you could be so stupid and wonder why you kept refusing to see the obvious

you miss every shot you dont take, it could also play out

>marry qt wife
>have 10 children
>grow old together
>bounce great grandson on knee

it won't play out that way

this is just talk, race has no meaning for the individual human being

clean your room and work on yourself

if theres even a chance to live happily every after then its worth it, waking up, going to work, coming home and shit posting is not a life i want to live for another 60 years

It's a better life than paying alimony so your ex wife can travel the globe and fuck a dick in every country on your expense

>this is just talk, race has no meaning for the individual human being
It does where I live
Get out of your degenerate shithole bubble sometime, there is a storm brewing

lmfao, you won't do anything unless you have a family, this idea of saving a race means absolutely nothing, it's just a fantasy (as is the white race "vanishing")

because the only thing you can realistically do is having a family aka what is possible for you begins and ends with yourself

if that happened to you then im sorry, i truly am, but that doesnt happen to everyone, not even most

...so I will work on having a family then?
You seem a bit BTFO/flustered tbqh

Good man. Taming of the shrew proves you can turn a woman around

>find a good woman
never gonna happen little fella