youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/925401404805541888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/
youtube.com/watch?v=oii8xkze7Bo
c-span.org/networks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEENN

SLAAY

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH FUGGA MUH SLAVERY

POOPALOOPOOLOOS

DO YOU THINK SLAVERY WAS WRONG??
ANSWER ME OP!

what did you dress up as for Halloween?

MAGA!

Are you the straightest baker?

>"SARAH, DO YOU BELIEVE SLAVERY WAS WRONG? SARAH? SAARRRAAAHHHHH"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my fucking sides

My family met Sarah sanders over the summer.

>twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/925401404805541888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>we are needed
Wut.

I wouldn't have the patience for April. I would have gone off on her months ago. People like her are the reason stereotypes continue to flourish.

Random Small town in The Pacific Northwest.

bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/
>this is fully possible in 2020
The absolute state of the DNC

I think Sarah is doing a great job.

A wagecuck in a office.

Amazing how she cornered the White House into admitting its positive stance on slavery. A true legend of her craft.

>Breitbart sarcastically calling Ivanka "Princess Hero"

Powerful...

>implying that's not me

>AynRandPaulRyan
CELLS

We all went through that stage at some point

>mfw this is pasta but some people probably will come to the dark side over the general happenings

I love her

SHUT

IT

DOWN

>Kikes at Kikebert getting triggered by Ivanka
kek

>first line of questioning for the President
>just not when he's a Democrat nigger.
I can't wait to see them all hang.

FUCK YEAH

>more retweets than likes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

200% more effective than Spicey
sad to say but true

A guy who got called into work because everyone else just happens to be sick tonight

>all dem white babies
Man, it really sucks living in central florida

It's really good guys. No Sup Forums shoutouts, but he talks about his twitter supporters.

He waters down the intro by disavowing Trump and talks favorably about Morning Joe, but other than that it's 8/10.

her grandpa picked the cotton her dress is made out of.
>powerful

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

He should also call the ones out in the UK desu.

>what did you dress up as for Halloween?
an adult, and then i went to work, and then i will go home, eat, drink a glass of scotch, have sex with my wife, and go to bed.

Dog bless that group if they could fold all this.
>death by 1,000,000,000,000,000 paper cuts

Is this the same artist that did the one with Obama standing on the constitution?

Massive white baby boom or am I reading it wrong?

>0,004% of their traffic
GUYS, STOP THIS HATEFUL CONTENT, THIS CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION!
>THEY TRIED TO UNDERMINE TRUMP
THEY TRIED TO UNDERMINE TRUMP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Powerful
Brave

Ancestry in the Town as of July 1st 2015

but he's treading on the snake...?

>WUZ WE SLAVES!?
>receives 6 figure salary
Bravo, MSM

She's hot but needs to go back to New York

>GREG GIANFORTE SIGHTING

We all have disgusting fetishes, but we don't all publicize them.

>@itstimetosecede
>"russian links" account suspended
Which one of you Macedonians was this?

I’m not reading that, shill.

spicer was so memey tho

Give slave right is wrong, proven.

Is there a clip/time on the slavery question?

What are Gillespie's chances?

>lol u mad?

BREAKING NEWS:
>Trump Administration refuses to disavow slavery

What will Joe do?

So I can't help but notice that literally nothing happened to Trump, yesterday.
Funny how that's always the end result, dems.

>we have a congressman named Mr. Whitehouse

That sucks.

hey /ptg/
fuck Big Bird de Blasio right in his wop dago ass
that's all

Was he /our guy/?

they should have given him one stack to stand on

very end

youtube.com/watch?v=oii8xkze7Bo
>Watch: Facebook, Twitter & Google to testify in Senate Russia hearing on disinformation.

Did anyone here ever notice these "russian" influence teams that supposedly stole the election from hillary?

These facebook and google are making sound like the Russians dominated the media.

Median age

Muh party of Lincoln

And he is a giant tool.

*Senator

they have more power over the Tory party than the republican party nige

Literally BIG GUY.

>we are needed to screech at the president whether or not he approves of slavery

>winks at april
>happy halloween
>walks out of room

i really liked sean, but sarah has been outstanding.

he probably wont win truth be told, virginia is massively cucked

It's not too bad. I get to hang out with cops and barbeque in my down time.

DESTROYED

Having a mask of your dad must be weird

The top tools of the Deep State are on display at CSPAN.

c-span.org/networks/
c-span.org/networks/
c-span.org/networks/

THIS IS NOT THE PARTY OF LINCOLN ANYMORE

tl;dr
>AZ Rs net +11,160 Both parties gained, and the Republican edge was down slightly from last look, but still holding very strong. So much for Arizona “going purple.” If this rate of changes holds, Arizona Republicans could have a net gain of an additional 25,000 voters by election time in 2018.

>*CO Ds net +1298 This represents a continuation of the trend in Colorado that was surprisingly interrupted by a nearly flat month last period. It appears the Colorado Democrat march is back on track and, with Delaware and New Jersey, are the only real “battleground” states I’ve been tracking that is trending D. But only Colorado in the past several elections has truly been considered a battleground.

>*DE Ds net +651 Delaware is an odd state in that both parties gained slightly, and the D gain of 651 is a small increase from last month.

>*FL Rs net +61,857 Since the election, Republicans have seen a net shift of nearly 62,000 in their direction. This represents a further net gain of about 6,000 since my last report, meaning that Republicans are gaining ground at the rate of about 6,000 per month. If this were to hold through 2020, Florida would be a Republican state.

>*IA Rs net +70,801 Democrats can pretty well forget about Iowa, a state Obama carried and George W. Bush lost. This massive level of change bodes extremely well for neighboring Wisconsin and Minnesota, where we cannot track these changes, but which have some of the same demographics.
1/2

What are you talking about user drumpf is about to be impeached

>make ass great again

breitbart has managed to smear everyone in the administration except Miller

Tits or gtfo

ARE NIGE

>SARAH,SARAH...WILL TRUMP REGULATED THE PRICE OF NIGGERS?

>phoneposting
take a seat user.

>Cuban/Greek
So she can't pay debts because the communists took all her money?

I like how they were forced to admit that anti trump stuff is being pushed by russia

BTFO

senators are congressmen :^)

>You knew I was a snake before you let me in.
It's terrorists and refugees.

>*NC Rs net +61,752 This is up another 1,000 since last month, and shows the Tar Heel State continues to turn back to the Republican Party as the Democrats are losing significant registrations. When combined with the 2016 3% black voting shortfall, North Carolina presents another bleak picture for the Democrats in the near future.

>*NJ Ds net +14,000 This was a shocker, but I was reminded that there is a major Democrat voter registration drive on for the governor’s race. Last report had the Garden State closing quite a bit.

>*NM Rs net +12,975 New Mexico continues its Republican trend, up 165 over last month. But every month has shown steady net Republican gains. Given that there likely won’t be a Gary Johnson in the race in 2020, New Mexico is absolutely in the toss up column right now, and by 2020 could be lean Republican.

>*NV Rs net +8,338 Since the last report, Republicans gained another net 600. Yet another state where Republicans are slowly and steadily chipping away at the Democrat registration advantage, and another state where Johnson won’t be around to bail out the Democrat.

>And the biggie:
>*PA Rs net +109,101 Pennsylvania’s shocking march away from the Democrats is breathtaking: Democrats were down another 22,000 since last month and Republicans are surging. Once again, Pennsylvania’s numbers likely speak to Michigan.

>And, a reminder that in my last report, NH was R net +6,511 and ME was R net +1,201.

He was the Ourest Guy of all time.

They probably think that Sup Forumssters shitposting on twitter was Russian bots.