RIP AMERICA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pCEbkrDtvvA&feature=youtu.be

Jesus, did she have a stroke?

Isn't that Cultural Appropriation?

Something related to heat and dehydration is what I heard. Seems like a spin. Supposedly continued the show so not likely a stroke.

heat but no sweat? it is the 10 layers of makeup?

Probably

Oh, shit! They hit her with Mind Lasers!!

MKUltra programming wore off.

>Wendy is a Christian and has stated that she prays with her husband before every show.

lmao christcucks btfo

desu I actually like her
meme all you want but she is probably the most real television personality ever

ive listened to her talk a couple times and she seems genuine unlike the rest of hollywood which is also surprising since she came from radio, where personalities usually dress up a persona as much as actors

When you're dehydrated, you don't sweat much.

she's been doing this for years and years and years. she just randomly went off routine and didn't drink anything at all?
i'm leaning toward monarch.

Predictive programming, symbolizing the fall of America.

When the Jewish implants have a firmware update

People are saying its over heating and dehydration.

But you can tell its a stroke.
>Face expression tilts.
>Speech sounds like shes crying or cant talk.
>Eyes bug out.
>Begins shaking.
>Trying to grab at her head.
>Loses control of her body.

She stroked out, or has a fucking brain tumor.

she faked it

thats not how people faint

Dehydration you simply blackout.

Cia head zapper or trigger word switched on. And they pre-tape that show right? So they want us to see this. That is definitely some predictive programming kabala warning symbolism with the statue of liberty falling. Shit is going go down soon lads. Sharpen your steak knives.

When the edibles kick in.

That isn't what a stroke looks like

It's a sign the US is going to fall

Heat syncope. Not extremely common but maybe she has a history of fainting. Scary shit when people just drop like that.

No.

Wendy Williams = WW = 33 = Freemason BS

...those digits user.

Include me in the cap

!!

Was it MK ultra. Find it hard to believe this whole "trigger word" thing works.

fug :DDDD

Someone knew "caress" was her trigger and substituted it for "guest" on the teleprompter. /ourguy/ is on the inside. MKiketra is going down

Yeah I actually like her too. She is on the gym TVs when I work out and every time I look up she has a funny look on her face.

Doesn't look like a stroke, likely a drop in blood-pressure related to heat and from standing for too long.

Normally, the drop is a bit sudden but she probably fought to maintain her composure and ended up overworking herself.

What was with the fumbling words, shaking and grabbing her head? Was that related?

>33 = Freemason

spooked

If you're fainting, you begin to feel all of the blood leave your face and it causes anxiety. It would be hard to maintain a normal monologue

I will say this.
I have fainted from dehydration from smoking weed in he Florida sun all day twice before. Your eyes go spacey and you just fall flat. She faked it so I would say it's an omen (((they))) set up.

Certainly causes contemplation

i don't understand how any of those are connected

I passed out from heat stroke and dehydration before at an outdoor concert. There was no time to react. I just collapsed and woke up on the ground surrounded by people wondering wtf just happened.

RIP Black America b

Cap me captain.

>black woman
>dressed as statue of liberty
>faints is a disturbing manner
Obviously a planned stunt of some kind.
Whether or not Wendy was in on the plan is another matter though.
I suspect not.

Lady Labia is going down

ive passes out from dehydration before and i didnt stand around looking like i just saw the fucking devil in the audience

That's because she's acting.

You do realize that this bitch is literally the biggest attention whores on daytime television? Look her up on Youtube "crying". There's like 100 videos.

This is the correct answer. This was a fucking Looney Toons-esque fainting spell. Nobody faints like this.d

◄ Luke 21:26 ►
People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

I watch her a lot honestly, she can be annoying but at least she calls people out on their bullshit

I bet she saw the grim reaper or the devil before she fainted.

when MK ultra hits hard

i like how you pulled that out, considering there is actual terrorism happening in New York where the actual statue of liberty lives

The way she falls looks super fake.

That was very fake.

I completely agree. Usually people who pass out get more of a sluggish glazed over eyes look and fall back not just drop like a sack of potatoes.

Probably a Halloween gag.

Nigger do everything wrong.

She broke the conditioning for a moment. I'm sure they injected her with a new chip back stage.

Enty Lawyer says she does a lot of pills and booze and also got dehydrated from it

Also Kevin Spacey videotapes his orgies at bohemian grove

This is obviously fake as fuck you retards