I just met former President Bill Clinton

Happy spookday, folks! My University, "UNF" (Which sounds like a salacious euphemism for a 2-D girl's grunt) had a surprise debut from
a figure I'm told the 4chans holds in contempt? "Former President Bill Clinton Visits Campus Today. Former President Bill Clinton will be at Hicks Hall, Building 53, today at 12:30 p.m. to see firsthand what the University is doing in leading nutrition and food access efforts across Northeast Florida. Parking spaces have been blocked off for guests and media attending the event, which is private and closed to the public. Einstein Bros Bagels will close today at 9:45 a.m."

Well, with the interest of funposting in mind, I figured I would swing by and lighten the mood up a little. It was a closed event, and I should NOT have made it, but through some shenanigans I will detail shortly, I managed to make it in.

Do tell.

>I'm told the 4chans holds in contempt?
I like bill
Post what he said

Go on....

What an amazing number! Anyway, here's proof! I managed to sneak in through means of subterfuge, as a former ambassador to the United States claimed to be my teacher (bless her) and he had a few minutes for questions. Given my outgoing personality, I probed him for how he might handle the Opioid Crisis here, and dubbed it a "moral imperative." He called me intelligent, and said if I ran for office, I would know what I'm talking about.

(checked)

I was /NOT/ supposed to take that photo, by the way. The guards were overwhelmingly strict, and said only one phone could be used, and it was not mine. That being said, I managed to sneak one, to which he leaned in and responded "Remember what I said about phones, and pictures?" I nodded, apologetically, then beamed a wide grin, to which he responded with a passive smile, and allowed me to slip my phone into my pocket unharmed.

Here's a much better oriented photo, taken by someone with hands that aren't mired with shakiness! Anyway, he talked a good deal about the dangers of Oxycontin, and how it shuts off the part of the part of the brain enabling breathing. Taking it with alcohol is practically suicide. He gave several personal anecdotes and was generally respectful. He also talked about, if he were president, (as I asked) a dynamic overhaul (my words not his) of the medical system in America. Interesting thoughts.

Here we are! Enjoy.

wat watch am i watching here

call him rapist and run away

Show him this picture.

Bill Clinton showed up at my university today.
Not sure if that would be the best course of action.
Didn't have it on me at the time!

I should be clear -- this event already took place. It's a bit late to do anything extreme.

you look like a redditor

>vertically filmed
>college boy still hasn't learned how to use a goddamn camera phone.
OP is banished to >>>/p

You should tell us this stuff BEFORE happening, not after.

Should be clear -- again, I was not supposed to be snapping pictures at all! I smuggled my phone in and figured I would simply relay information, rather than focus on idiosyncrasies of photography. That being said, apologies for any inconvenience.

It was rather spur of the moment, unfortunately. I wasn't even aware this was happening, let alone that I could make my way in.

Photo unclear. Is Bill holding hands with woman in red? This female local or did she cum with Bill?

I'm uncertain, but they definitely held hands and were on at the least friendly terms. Here's a broader image I snuck.