Have you eve wondered why every Canada flag is a shitpost?

Well just look what the fuck have I found.
freelancer.com/projects/php-asp/chan-bot-auto-poster/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Or maybe canada is full of depressed self righteous white trash

I mean, bump.

How come you won't show YOUR FLAG fucking Jew.

how pathetic

Because my flag is irrelevant for the topic at hand?

Leafs are garbage. 85% of their culture is indistinguishable from the US, and the other 15% is directed towards being intentionally subversive purely to be different for the sake of being "Canadian" DESU it's greater New York

We all know Canada is nothing but bots and self-hate.

what does employer history show? what were the other jobs?

WE ALL KNOW JEWS ARE THE SHILLS ON THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING KIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

What makes the anarcho-capitalist flag more relevant?

And how do you suppose you will know if I'm a jew or not you fucking idiot?
It's not relevant either, but there's no option for no flag.

Is there a way a website admin could stop this?

>Canada
>A country
pick one and only one

canada is full of cucks, just like most western nations
we`re a captured people run by the globo-homo pedophile agenda (a la Wynne, Trudeau, etc.)
you are free to consume in this country but not free to speak
our media is on par with north korean and former soviet media in terms of propaganda and thought control

It's true, OP totally didn't just p[lace an ad and then screenshot it, people actually pay for somebody to make posts, it's me, I do it, because I care.
bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

>Ancap = jew
Flawless logic m80

You're Jewish. If you weren't youd just show your flag.

>I'm gonna ad hom you because you took away my preferred form of ad hom
k

Fucking beaver niggers.
>"le open borders no one is illegal"
>7000 Haitians later
>"le fuck, we can not assimilate all these people help"

Fuck you Canada.

Do you know what time it is in Israel? Him having an American flag wouldn't prove he's not Jewish. Unless this guy got caught making multiple threads or something, I don't see how you can just call him Jewish for using a meme flag.

Nah man. Just show your geographic flag. It's obvious that you're a hasbara faggot. Israel is a shitty country and you're a loser. just accept it.

He's Jewish.

>White trash
>Canada
Kek

Just take the flag off for a second then. If you don't then I'm honestly convinced he's right. Meme flags aren't that important.

Well what now?

Well now what?

See. he's a kike.

Basically everybody in the GTA is white trash

this explains why you see the same threads with the same pictures every few hours.

>Showing a company based in Canada uses bots to shill in Sup Forums = I'm a kike
The question here is why are you so upset. Have I found you out, Moschee?

Any leafs applying for that? Leaks questions and pictures pls

The link is right there in the OP.
A Phillipino dude did it for $40

you called faggot?

WE WUZ RUSSIANS!

Bump

>Leafs are garbage. 85% of their culture is indistinguishable from the US

what does that makes the US?