Boomers ruined this generation

>boomers ruined this generation
>gen z will save this generation
do millenials ever take responsibility for anything?
do they really wonder why boomers hate them?

bump

Sage

I think one of our main problems is that we've hit adulthood during a period of economic stagnation at the same time that (UK specific) house prices are unaffordably high. For us entering adulthood just means more responsibilities, and no upside.

Boomers are arguably worse than millennials.

Gen Z here, I hope we can get rid of atheist and communist scum some day.

Hey man not all atheists are scum. I hate the left and commies too and see some good in Christian values but it's just not convincing logically.

>Gen Z
>Get rid of athiests
Not gonna happen, christian morality is strong in Gen Z, but athiesm is by far the dominant religious view.

that was the entire civilized world.

mainly due to never ending immigration.

Regardless, degernancy from atheism, jews, and communist alike will be purged. Just so you know, Gen Z has a higher rate of church attendance than when millennials were in their age range.

>For us entering adulthood just means more responsibilities

im confused with these generation names. I was born in 1991 when the USSR was still around, what generation am I?

You are misusing the word logic, almost anything can be logical.
>if some strawberries are red, and strawberries are fruit, then therefore all fruits are red
The statement is untrue, but it is still logical. I still consider secularism in the west one of the primary reasons why it has fallen to degernancy, has become apathetic towards its own culture, etc. Atheists are usually responsible (along with kikes) for starting up commie revolutions. Atheism is un-American. incompatible with western civilization, etc. I do not care if you are a pagan, as that is better than being an atheistcuck.
>Islam
>Atheism
>Judaism
>any eastern religion
Are not western

k

Nigger look what millennial have created with this site, you stupid ungrateful faggot.

>and no upside.
In the past someone like me could at least afford my own place with a job straight out of uni, now all I can really do is rent a room in a flat in fucking London because there are no jobs anywhere else. God damn I'd take almost any work not to live in fucking London

i remember being a kid (like 15) working on my neighbors farm and the old fuck would never pay me. always promised to, but never did.
i hated it but my parents liked that i was doing something other than sitting on my ass so i kept doing it every weekend
when he finally did decide i needed some sort of payment for all the hours i spent busting my ass on his farm, he had his wife make me a batch of cookies
this is why boomers need to be shot in the back of the head right behind the ear

millenial

Not all atheists are scum, but most are. Look at Europe, they've ruined Christianity (tons of atheists attend church in Nordic countries), they believe morals are subjective, consider all religion bullshit which usually leads to considering all religions equally the same, etc. Not to mention that atheism+ has taken atheism to more liberal extremes than what it already is.

If you study the "right wing" atheists on here, you'd also know that most of the time they confuse right wing with libertarianism. I have yet to see a see single atheist whom is both socially and fiscally conservative, or has developed those views without the influence of Christianity.

Not in my area, Texas' economy has been booming. Surprisingly, we were able to create more jobs whilst the hurricane damage caused huge job losses. Our manufacturing is also up, and our economy shows no signs of slowing down.

>educated
>can't figure out how to move

fuck me

All the good jobs are in fucking London and even a good salary is massively eroded by the fact rent is about £1000 per month unless you live with the paki hordes. Not worth ir

That's Texas. You're not governed by retarded cunts like us. You see it every day on here that the UK government has excelled itself at being a bunch of cuckolded cunts who deserve shooting