Tom Delonge & To The Stars Academy - ALIENS???WTF

Can't believe I haven't seen a thread on this shit yet.
Some of you guys probably saw the Joe Rogan on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

After watching I immediately assumed this guy is a scam artist and totally full of shit.
Well that's what I thought until I saw John Podesta link to his company on his official Twitter account (pic related)
wtf does this all mean? I honestly have no idea what to make of it, does this mean aliens are real?
quick rundown:
>Delonge becomes obsessed with UFOs and creates a theory about it
>government immediately interrogates Delonge
>years later, he posts pictures of himself in the whitehouse with CIA security clearances
>Podesta email wikileaks happen
>all his CIA and shadow agency connections are legit as confirmed by emails
>apparently we have found crashed "UFO" technology and have been engineering it for decades to create military technology
>the government is creating a public corporation to reveal and publicize alien technology

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com

article from the pozzed huffington post (still the best written one I could find)
archive.is/LALcd

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
youtube.com/watch?v=zn_p4kMceac
youtube.com/watch?v=DgSEmkhMcIM
besttechie.com/tom-delonge-dont-invest-latest-venture/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! ITS FUCKING.... NOTHING!!

Wierd shit right? We must look more closely.

>fucking nothing
>claiming aliens are real with legit evidence by official government sources
>ITS NOTHING GUYS

>legit evidence by official government sources

Government = aliens. And they will not disclose this.

He was one of the craziest people Joe's ever had on his show, its super weird that Podesta is tweeting about him.

I am somebody and it's been in contact with government assistance. What Tom is running is a cash crab/disinfo op. This operation benefits him financially and helps muddy the water for those who need to keep their secrets

Check out his email exchange with Podesta on Wikileaks. Now THAT'S super fucking weird.

Tom will have to walk their line or he's out

HEY MOM THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE BACKROOM

>alien ufo hobby gets way out of control

it's fucking nothing

>>apparently we have found crashed "UFO" technology and have been engineering it for decades to create military technology

whoooa there. where's this?

Somebody has to make a meme out of this.

I don't want to get into that. Hey but you can buy some shares in my company and you will know soon enough

>Intensely structured compartmentalization has stiffled progress on Alien tech for decades
>Engineers can't talk to scientists, scientists can't talk to officials, officials can't talk to boots on the ground, boots on the ground can't control narrative
>This situation continues until 2012
>Fucking teeny bop rockstar figures out how to funnel them all into a centralized structure that can disseminate information and collate results
>Gets the guy from the fucking Skunk Works on board
>CIA and NSA higher ups sign on
>Scientists who worked with DARPA and Los Alamos sign on
>Hold event saying "yes they're real, we have some tech, and plenty of military captured evidence we plan to release in the coming months"
>Rather than try and fund it through private and therefore highly controlled means, they do the right thing and make it a public entity
>Fucking morons claim it's a nothingburger because the effort requires funds

No one said you had to give them money, Anons. But for fuck's sake, at least be willing to pay attention to this. It's a bit unprecedented.

Was going through this stuff over the past week. I dont know what to make of it all

Military industrial complex trying to legitimize getting more money by admitting there are aliens and then saying they are a threat.

Why is there what looks like blood on the pictures in attachements?

4 minutes in and you can already tell this guy has lost his mind

what documentary is he referring to?

Podesta scam

SAGE THIS SHIT

posting the leaked attachments from wikileaks

this and slide thread

>Some of you guys probably saw the Joe Rogan on this
Lol, no. Easily the biggest fucking tool on earth.

An attempt by (( them)) at partial disclosure, fuck you tom ypu sellout.

Old Sup Forums would be all over this shit like a badger on a bee hive.

Instead you fucking idiots have gotten so far up your own asses with this neo-con horseshit that you can't even THINK about something unless it fits in with your incredibly narrow and ignorant worldview.

Trump winning was the worst thing to ever happen to this website.

In the coming weeks when this story gets larger and larger you fucking retards will still he here, trying to argue that Trump's latest fuckup is some masterful stroke of intellect.

Dude, stfu.

Disclosure will only happen when there are UFOs over every major city and it's undeniable. Podesta molesta lost.

>Be MIC
>Have literally every tool in the world to inflate your budget without even having to disclose your expenses
>But it's still not enough
>Decide to endorse a program that will net you very little extra money while at the same time destroying what little credibility you've ever had
>This is a good idea

Good god you people are stupid. If you're focusing on Tom Delonge in this whole affair, then congratulations, you're an idiot.

Fuck off with this bullshit. If it had substance Sup Forums would be over it. Tom Delonge and Podesta? these are people i wouldnt trust an inch. If somethings comes off it it will be a nothingburger or shit for us. Nothing to be excited about so far. Its just a distraction imo.

>Muh Podesta
>Muh Pizza Gate

Do you consider opening your e-mail an attempt at sliding your precious board?

Sup Forums used to have a SEMBLANCE of critical thinking. Then you fucking idiots obsessed with maintaining the current political dynamic infested this place and successfully turned enough of you idiots against each other that now the only thing that can be rationally discussed is fucking weapons.

Unfortunately we have a board already dedicated to that, so Sup Forums is literally useless.

Fuck off brainlet. I've been here for half of my life and Sup Forums is as retarded as ever.

Is this the beginning of project (((blue beam)))?

HILLARY WANTED DISCLOSURE BUT YOU WANTED MEME PRESIDENT

Tom Delonge is a fag and a CIA shill. He is buddies with Podesta and Hilary and cannot be trusted.
His "business" is a gibs program pure and simple.
Did I mention he's a fag?

daily reminder podesta is trying to create a new religion controlled by top globalists and will likely make shit like this up to get stupid fags to join up

>I saw a video on YouTube so it must be true!

As someone that has been following "unexplained" stuff for years none of this is news. As delonge said to Rogan, if you do your research everything is out there already. Just gotta put the pieces together.

>obvious fakes
LMFAO

It isn't alien tech. It is tech from an earth age before and a remnant that hung in outposts behind. They found it, researched it, and eventually ended up in the USA through several events.

Drop me some red pills bruv.

>looks at the timing of muh BIG HAPPENING
Not convenient at all. Nope, certainly not another in a long line of shitty sleight of hand tricks.

>muh old Sup Forums
>gay pirate flag
>reddit spacing

this is true

Imo kill yourself for not flipping these photos

the vril society

This.

when did they say aliens are real

Folks are turned-off by the Podesta nonsense without knowing that Skippy's a fucking idiot when it comes to this stuff. He's a starfucker or grayfucker or whatever the equivalent is.

DeLonge reaches out to him because DeLonge believed that Skippy had some insider shit that could help him. Wrong. Once DeLonge finally gets legitimate contacts in skunkworks, military, alphabet agencies, etc. he gets religion on Podesta and probably feels like an asshat for looking up to the dude.

tldr; Podesta's a poser and DeLonge's initiative doesn't have his pizza taint on it (to my knowledge.)

He's been defending Podesta in several recent interviews and on C2C in the spring.

HOPE IT'S NOT THE CREATURES FROM ABOVE

goddammit

Someone on Youtube did a video on all Delonges shell companies, all seem to be in the red. He is a crook and trying to jew people outa money. Does it surprise you Podesta is involved?

Would fugg

>babies first investment scam

>I thought this was a scam at first
>But then I saw that a Podesta was involved and decided it was on the up-and-up!
LOL

For real tho Podesta isn't even the most normie-tier "impressive" person involved. There are apparently a good number of other intel and "ex"-intel people involved, and they supposedly approached Delonge far before Skippy was tangentially connected to all this.

The Rogan interview was bizarre. Delonge sounds like he's been well-groomed (pause) to disclose this information in a certain way.

Of course it's a massive scam but DESU I'm actually considering buying shares of the company if they aren't too expensive. If a ton of shady govt ppl are involved, then odds are that the stock will rise high, at which point everyone will sell off, and I'd like to be in on that cash-out.

I don't think THIS is THE operation where the govt rolls out the alien menace to unite the world as ONE. But I think that probably this is a ragtag bunch of retiring intel ops who wouldn't mind running some of this game in order to profit on it.

>this neo-con horseshit
Thinking Trump is "neo-con".
You voted for Bernie didn't you, desu?
You believe in fantasies like free health care and would be willing to worship grandma Hillary as long as it didn't cost you any of your loser friends from college.
SAD

DeLonge is not redpilled in the slightest. Also, he's a weird druggie homo..

> Reddit spacing

What if I told you people properly formatted their text when trying to discuss things on "old Sup Forums"? What if I told you that you're a roody-poo? What if I told you that you're a newfag that needs to lurk moar?

All of these things apply to you. Stop being a faggot.

go back to /x/ you absolute mess

that was the most reddit post i've read here in months

This is pretty obviously a stupid tree to run up, to distract us. Same as how Tony planted some fake threads in pizzagate to discredit it.

Be smarter than this obvious shill attempt Sup Forums.

If old COINTEL and INTEL officials were trying to "ruin the game" currently being played, they'd be silenced. No one ruins the game currently being played unless you are part of the game. Retirees are now-defunct and destined for a home.

what if i told you you're a redditor who uses reddit spacing

Oh man, what a rebuttal. I'll make sure to watch what I say from now on now that I know Sam Hyde faggots are about thinking edginess gains support and attention.

I'd know you're wrong. What I wrote still applies to that faggot, and it applies to you as well.

Honestly, stop being a faggot.

DeLonge is a retard and you're retarded to believe in him. There's no such thing as aliens.

What if it's just albums and there is no bullshit uniting the earth as one dumbsjit you /x/ tier idiots purpose

ironic considering pizza gate itself was what you just described

it's Hillary.

u
have
aspergers

Hey bro, someone owns all your banknotes.
I hope it's not the Hebrews from New York.

youtube.com/watch?v=zn_p4kMceac

Tony is a child diddler. That we know. The pizza shop, gunman, spirit cooking were goose chases.

HELLO THERE, THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE

This is considered a 10/10 on Kepler 22 b

Hello there.
I am a banker's nightmare.
youtube.com/watch?v=DgSEmkhMcIM

What if this was a psyop the make Tony shut the fuck up about aliums

Oh I should just believe you why? Thousands upon thousands of sightings that go back hundreds of years is some how null because you said so?

How about this one. Everyone who has ever made a claim remotely similar to his has either been unable to verify it or conclusively proven wrong.

Is that the ship you want to hop in?

There is literally no such thing as a legitimate alien sighting, and this guy makes some ridiculously outlandish claims about magic propulsion systems and his top secret company working for the government, and you're like homer simpson going, "shut up and take my money."

But why should you just believe me, right?

Why the fuck would you believe him?

>Why the fuck would you believe him?
Because he has a ton of people with real careers and reputations putting all of it on the line because they believe in it too. These people are all ex-CIA and ex-DOD higher ups.
Never in the history of all UFO shit has something like this happened.

No he doesn't. Yes it has. It's another aliens hoax like every single other one. And you're an /x/-tier dupe for falling for it.

>No he doesn't.
Yes he does, have you even looked at the credentials of the guys on his team?
>Yes it has
source needed

People have been making shit up about aliens and Area 51 and shit for literally decades. You're just as dumb as everyone else who believed before.

>Writing on Facebook on Wednesday, DeLonge explained: “I have brought together an elite team from CIA, DOD and the FMR Director of Advanced Programs at Lockheed Martin’s SkunkWorks.

seriously WTF???? Who is Tom Delonge really??

You know practically the only good thing Hillary and Bill have is their persued for UFOs.

>500 billions galaxies
>everyone has hundreds of billions of planets
>are aliens real?

Podesta knows he's going down.
CIA, NSA, DOD, Lockheed, all involved with To The Stars know they are.
The money behind the whole thing is whacky, check that all out.
To try and negate the damage, or improve their image, something like that, they're trying to release advanced technology and reveal some parts of the Secret Space Program.
This has been predicted by some time by people like David Wilcock.

that's not a source
that's not an argument

>The money behind the whole thing is whacky, check that all out.
source pls

besttechie.com/tom-delonge-dont-invest-latest-venture/amp/

It is an argument. Go learn what an argument is.

>Hurr, believe in liars because there are lots of liars who agree with them
THAT is not an argument.

Also, the only good thing about podesta too.

Twenty-two months after Bill Clinton left office Mr Podesta called for the release of all UFO files to the public on October 22, 2002 at the National Press Club and did the same there a year later

•In March 2004 Clinton team member former Congressman Bill Richardson challenged the Air Force explanation for the Roswell in the foreword of the book, Roswell Dig Diaries, a Sci-Fi Channel publication

•In 2010 Mr Podesta restated his desire for disclosure in a foreword to the book UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record by Leslie Kean

•In February 2015 Mr Podesta tweeted: "My biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files."

•On September 29, 2015 Mr Podesta tweeted about a reporter's interview with Mrs Clinton, saying: "Ask her about aliens next time! #thetruthisoutthere."

>actually watching Seth Rogaine

Seems like it's a scam similar to project disclosure

checked