youtube.com/watch?v=R4PipPuAdsc
youtu.be/ypJcq_m6oIc
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41813532
twitter.com/stevenblum?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he came out as a pedophile

fpbp

Bingo

because he's using it to get brownie points with normies and hopefully distract then from the fact this all came out because of a pedophilia accusation

There really is no distinction between homosexual and pederast. there never was, and homo advocates always knew this.

Because his timing is oppertunistic. He's hoping it will distract from the fact that he tried to rape a kid.

Because he used it as an excuse to downplay the fact he tried to fuck a kid.

I think theyre more mad about how he basically claimed to interact with a minor sexually and stated that its just part of gay culture to bum teenagers.

Yes. "Living as a gay man" doesn't justify or excuse him trying to rape a 14 year old I now fully get why these retards in Hollywood each have their own PR team.

>gay and pedophile
>there's a difference
why has Sup Forums not been more outspoken on this opinion?

It's really bizarre listening to people act outraged while completely ignoring the fact that the kid was underage, as if that isn't an important detail.

but that's where you're wrong. In the new leftist paradigm he is absolved. Hell it's not even a crime to begin with it's encouraged.

there it is

No fan of pedos but he was drunk and 26 years old and he pulled a (possibly mature looking) 14 yo onto him fully clothed, kind of rolled around on the bed for a minute or two, and let the guy go when he pulled away?

this shit is redpilling the most flaming faggot i've ever known.

I'm not mad.

He literally just proved for all the world to see what everyone on the right and most on the left already know.

Gay men are paedophiles

What a surprise, BBC nigger doesn't have pro fag propaganda. I guess it kike propaganda is only fit for white consumption.

People are actually waking up about it it's weird

I'm not mad. He did great service by exposing homosexuality for the degeneracy that it is.

>molests a young boy
>immediately comes out as a "homosexual" and claims privileges of the protected oppressed class of people known as faggots
hmm... gee... I wonder.

Help Help

My career has fallen

>BBC covering for a pedo

Nothing new here

Owen Jones gets rekt, again, and this time it's not by a pedo rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=R4PipPuAdsc

this this a thousand times this.

the BBC is the evil media corporation that everything thinks CNN is
not to say CNN isn't shit, but BBC has a long history of ACTUALLY covering for known succesful pedophiles and then "outing them" after they die

What the fuck? Is this real?

Literally this.

>14
>kid
Spacey did nothing wrong

>this article
>the guilty fleeing when none pursueth

also your kekistani flag is missing, m8

Mcintosh is a Scotch pedo, pedos stick together, theyre best m8s

Hold up equipping monkeyspeak amulet

>mature looking 14 year old

t. pedo

>14
>Not a kid
You need to be at least 18 to post here.

>”but Kevin Spacey was drunk at the time he molested Rapp, and as we know from our SJW training if you’re drunk you can’t consent, so obviously Spacey is innocent and 14 year old Rapp raped Kevin Spacey

Kevin "I don't remember, oh hey I'm transgender" Spacey

sage

>Show made by Democrats about Democrats
>Gets shut down because of pedophilia
Can this get any better?

When I find out an actor is gay, it changes my whole perception. Case in point: Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper

>see Sheldon Cooper on BBT
>be ignorant of Jim Parsons’ sexuality
>”oh, smart & socially awkward person, probably never taught social skills”
> can relate, like character
>find out Jim Parsons is gay
>”well, no shit he doesn’t know what to do about having relationship with a female character; he’s homo and not interested in girls”

Thanks to another poster, it already is changing my perception of his character in American Beauty. Also the loveless fucking on reporter in House of Cards.

You're forgetting the progressive oppression stack.
Sure, that would be the case if Spacey raped a woman or shitskin, but Spacey raped a man and more importantly, (what SJWs consider) a white man.

UNREAL UNFUCKINGREAL

Elementary my dear Watson

>people suprised he was gay

No shit. He hasn't worked in Hollywood for years - Hollywood hates gays.

>mature looking 14 year old
This excuse worked for the 17 year old girl I fucked when I was 19, it doesn't work for a 26 year old man and a 14 year old boy.

When The Left Self-Destruct - Kevin Spacey Edition

youtu.be/ypJcq_m6oIc

Sage

>sex wahala

Obligatory BBC Pidgin link
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41813532
>"Kevin Spacey say na drink fit cause am"
>Entertainment section says Jollificate in tab name

>BUT THE 14 YEAR OLD WAS PROBABLY MATURE

Where the fuck have you been. The BBC started editing news in "pidgin" like 3 months ago

i think it mostly only comes up when talking about gay couples being able to adopt, then inevitably sexually abusing the child

Yes because the show was actually titled House of Cards. So fitting

Years ago I saw an interview on CBS where anne rice was talking about wanting to have sex with 14 boys. They just brushed it off and kept going with the story.

I see pedophiles still run BBC

Was it Sup Forums that did that?

FFS are limey fucks really this level of retarded, or is it just your media?

WAHALA MEANS FAMILY!

Where are journalists getting an inexhaustible supply of angry people? I stalked across a swathe of the internet and have ended up here. I STILL have not found the mythic anti-shangrila of anger.

underrated

WHY IS THE FIRST POST ALWAYS THE BEST POST? THIS IS SOME SORT OF MAGIC!

The BBC needs to be utterly destroyed.

>the fucking state of the BBC

BOOOOOOOSH

Without even looking for the article I know for a fact this is a faux outrage post and the article in question posed that question so they could answer it like did.

predictable as fuck.

Vice has decided to attack Keven Spaceys method of choosing to come out in a callous attack on LGBT rights. Vice larps as a progressive media outlet and simultaneously releases this repressive stigma on one of the most potentially fragile times of any LGBT persons life. I am outraged and disgusted that the so called progressive media can allow this regressive content on their own website. We should tell the author how he is NOT helping the LGBT agenda with his actions.
twitter.com/stevenblum?lang=en
also don't raid, this is to offer criticism

OHANA!
OHANA MEANS FAMILEY!!!

The media and most people in metropolitan areas.

Yep I was right pic related. From the article. Like 3 lines down.

Sup Forums is behind every awful thing that happens

The fact that you didn't assume he was gay immediately blows my mind.

Bix nood mudda (click, click, click)

I can see 99.9% of male A listers being gay or at least being willing to do gay shit if it advances their career

>>gay and pedophile
>>there's a difference
Nope. Pedophilia is how the gay community recruits new members. Look at all the celebrity homos and their histories as sexual abuse victims. All were assaulted as children.

How is there no difference. One involves 2 consenting adults and one doesn't

>possibly mature looking 14 yo
At what age does a boy's ass "mature" into a sex organ?

Aka city people

Pedophilia is natural for gays.

have you seen pictures of the kid? he looks younger than 14, maybe 10 or 11. there is no gray area there, spacey is a legitimate pedophile who was looking to fuck a child

fpbp no contest

Meh, this is what fags do all of the time. You think that shit Milo said wasn't true? I'm telling you, this shit is normal in the faggot World, they keep it under wraps from the normies.

You'd have to ask the gays/pedos. They're the ones that are mad. Slide on, slide thread.

damn

He dindu nuffin he was just turning his life around

Fuck