How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluerepublican.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Campus-Sexual-Consent-Form.pdf
youtu.be/nHUIMp0ki10
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/chris-rock-monologue/n10906?snl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad.

I broke the dam

Amused. Women are truly the WMD to end all WMDs.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT BRITISH RAPISTS FOR BRITISH WOMEN

haha

burn it all down

why are you shaming natural sexual attraction?

I dont know why this is seen as some good thing, most of the parliment members will get through unscathed, as will most of (((hollywood)))

at the same time, women are getting even more validated in their ability to make wild rape accusations with no evidence and little consequence to themselves

Bring it down

>have said more than You assaulted or raped
What devious manipulation libshits pull of
Literally children of Satan

>Let's lump together a vicious crime and a social misdemeanor and pretend that all as horrible as the first
>1 person raped 29 grabbed on the ass in their inna club or whistled at ((MAH assault))))
>OMG LOOK HOW HORRIBLE WHKTE MEN ARE

literally everything is turned into psyops by leftist

When refugees raped thousands of women or turned an entire city in state of emergency rapemeat NOONE bat an eye , motives those minorities that did were persecuted

But a rich Jew has had a Casting Couch and jerked off in front of some actress also whore a s now suddenly half of the female population is le ebi Victamgz of men, white ofc

Fuck this gay earth

When I think of rape, I think of some jungle bunny jumping a white female jogger and penetrating her dry over and over. Is that the same kind of rape these guy did?

>GOOD MORNING

Internet newfags don't realize that "#" is read as "pound" by internet oldfags. This stupid hashtag is literally read as "poundmetoo"

> 30 members of Trump's White House have been accused of Murder or using offensive language

Unsurprised.

Remember Sup Forums... on the slim chance you ever get laid. Be sure to fill this out and take a selfie together, have her sign it. This will prevent any rape accusations that would come your way when she regrets fucking you.

bluerepublican.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Campus-Sexual-Consent-Form.pdf

Woooooo jail the EU.

>BRITISH RAPISTS
PAKI RAPISTS*

I love how they conflate and group sexual harassment, which has been redefined to shit like merely hitting on a woman, with fucking rape. I find it amusing that the #MeToo attention whores are largely ruining people I hate, but christ are women fucked in the head.

I think it's time to re-define the words "rape" and "sexual harassment."

I broke the dam.

Me too.

No, I broke the dam!

>Sexually harassed or raped
>tapped on the shoulder or shot in the face
>took a walk after dinner or set the world record for 100m
>stubbed your to or stepped on a landmine

If someone was rapped I feel terrible for them, however I am sure the "harassment" will be pretty damn close to 100%. Fuck I've been legitimately sexually harassed before, not by the definition these retards seem to use, it's not a huge deal. Just move on.

Um, you forgot a trigger warning.

Yeah "ok".
I guess there is no place where those evil men don't rape some defenseless womun.

No I broke the fucking damn

Horny

horny

STFU, roasties and make me a sandwich

Very tolerant and European.

Rape is a social construct. There is nothing wrong with it.

I don't understand women. They are comfortable with this whole vitrue signaling campaign, showing their face and having it saved on the internet for the eternity of time and letting every stranger on this planet know that somebody has raped or sexually assaulted them. But they don't have the courage to go to the police or some local support group to actually get some real justice when the incident supposedly happened? What does this really change? We have our systems of justice, why not use them? Why doing nothing for months and years, it only gives the guys confirmation that there was nothing wrong with what they did so they would continue. Even if they are victims and they are trying to campaign for something, it makes no fucking sense.

Because police reports do not trend on Twitter.

youtu.be/nHUIMp0ki10

>harassed or raped
>30 women disagree with policy enough to claim harassment
>raped

I feel bad in a way, but they define 'sexual harassment' down to almost anything.

Like if a non-Chad says 'Hi'... it's kind of harassment.

I'm not kidding, Using these metrics *I've* been 'harassed' numerous times. Chicks that were into me, who wouldn't get out of my fucking cubicle and let me work?...harrassment

You don't get attention from having sex with a random guy. You do get attention if you claim it was rape though!

obligatory

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/chris-rock-monologue/n10906?snl=1

I broke the dam

This is the creator of the #metoo movement lmao. Who the fuck would risk jailtime to molest that hambeast?

No wonder they all talk about molesting. Fucking rapist pieces of shit

dont give em ideas please

Less confused. Now I get why they go on about all the sexism and feminism bullshit. They live in a bubble of it, then think everywhere else is like that too.

Fake news.

European men in parliament are all homos

>implying it wasn't just Angela Merkel with a dildo

No.
I am the man who broke the dam.

Rape = rape.
Rape also now = drunk sex.
Rape also now = regretful sex.
Sexual harassment = a grope
Sexual harassment also now = a wink or a joke

So 30 women have either been raped at knifepoint by a stranger or once got told a slightly crude joke. Glad we could narrow it down.

Can we start doing playing this bullshit wordgame, too?
I'm sick of communists having the monopoly on destroying language:

I, too, am the victim of cyberbullying or genocide.