LEFTYPOL WANTS TO GAS JEWS

What is the meaning of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

itsokaytobewhite.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do liberals want to gas jews?

WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AS AMERICANS TO KILL THE JEWS!

wtf I'm a communist now

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

SHRIKE

>SHRIKE

identify and arrest the people spreading these fliers for hate speech

Fucking pathetic. They have to lie to get shit done. But then again they're communists so why wouldn't they do that.

"Discuise" Why do illiterate liberals want to gas Jews?

>tfw leftypol finally realised that marxim has been used by jews as a mean to an end in achieving their zionist utopia

why do you think stalin purged them?

exactly. warn the local jewish community that these fliers might be being spread as any citizen concerned for the well being of their fellow citizens regardless of religion would do

Seriously minimal effort in an attempt to destroy something. These people are incapable of building, tearing things down is the greatest thing they can aspire towards.

that poster debacle is great propaganda.
One thousand more normie white people wake up when they see local news labeling a poster which says "We want you to love yourself, do not apologize for being white" as a racist attack than 3 million tiki torch marches could ever do.

It makes normies realize that POC just hate white people, pure and simple and leftypol wants to counter it understandably.

This is just normal Jew trickery. Jews love to use antisemitic propaganda. There's a lot of Rabbis busy.

Damn I didn't realize leftists were going full GTKRWN on us

Maybe they ain't such bad folks

in particular if you see one of these fliers make sure to also show them a link to the post which told people to spread them

OP can you link us the thread??

The moment you let Jews on your soil, your soil has been tainted. I fantasize of a nation where they are outright exiled and those found of being in contact with Jews to be deported and exiled as well.

Can't even spell kikes

>kykes
why are leftists terrible at false flags?

These illiterate liberals can't spell disguise either.

itsokaytobewhite.com

Updated with cap of their tricks, if anyone gets any good archives throw them my way on /wg/.

What if their efforts were "amplified" and they get wholly blamed for it?
>ala "Anons does something; it was 9gag Army's fault!" but with /leftypol/
>Jews destroy their own operatives

Poetic justice would be one of them false flagging their own campus and getting expelled. Here's to hoping karma strikes them down.

Are they, dare I say it, inner city and suburban retards?

Huh, kinda spoopy, I just got all these 11 gets in a row.

More like
>/leftypol/ trannies want to false flag us

>false flag tactics
>no plans of their own apart from try to fuck with us
>no one cares enough about them to even notice them
>ideology that has never worked outside of fiction
I actually feel bad for these poor wretches.
Stop giving them publicity though you idiot, they'll think it makes them more legitimate, like they're accomplishing something in Sup Forums

>gas news

I was going to point out why this is a good thing but then i realized nah, just let em do it. fuck, make em do it.

because liberals are the minority.
if they attack israel/jews then the majority (the right) are encouraged to side with israel/jews. another jewish trick.

>can't even spell kikes right
cringe

Leftypol: I pity you
Sup Forums: I don't think about you at all

Why does leftypol hate white people?

Not bad!

Oh no, the three people on leftypol will surely out do us

These liberals can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. So willing to push the narrative that white = nazi

woa man what a bunch of racists over there, we only say that shit here ironically

>post "it's okay to be white"
>not actually doing anything wrong
>post "it's okay to gas kikes"
>get arrested for posting hate speech

Never mind the left can't meme, they cant even think

>/leftypol/ claims to not be SJWs
>they get butthurt by pro-white sentiment, like every other self-hating SJW

Almonds activated.

They hate themselves and know they are worthless, so they have to subscribe to communism instead of play the capitalist individual game. It starts by putting down the people at top and making everyone at a barely livable level of poverty.

It's also pretty funny how history repeats and how much the jew loves false flagging hatred directed at themselves, truly a despicable group of people.

THIS

They could at least spell kike correctly.

you better get involved in the flyer campaign to show jewish privilege

>Kykes
>not Kikes
well then.

I'm now kinda curious to know if anyone in the thread corrected this.

>discuise your self
Average leftypol intelligence

report them for antisemitism