Go forth now, for if you do not, we will not win
Now is the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasants'_Revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=qT6E8RgA_0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah. Gonna sit on Sup Forums and make sure the Jews lose.

But we can't ignore those trips tho

What's yer offer?

This is more than just the jews
(((They))), the "illuminated ones", are a step away
We are out of time to talk; action, or we will surly be killed

My offer?
I offer you the chance to reclaim the future of mankind
It will most surly involve your own death, most certainly my own
But I will fight until I give my last

fucking checked

Sup Forums is the illuminati now.

If you think that, you are a fool
You are nothing to (((them)))

Gimme enough clone bodies to fall back to and I'll die as much as possible. So long as its not for a pointless cause. Don't care if it's evil or good.

>Now is the time

Think so?

Gimme a bowl of Brinta and you have a supercharged Dutchman right here

I love Sup Forums friend
Why else would I post this here
But your lens has been too narrow
It will be our downfall
Ready your sling and arrows, the false light will be extinguished
I do

Oh yea and add some more flexible customization features. I'm tired of not getting what I deem efficient or comfortable then randomly ending up in a chaotic mental state because of it.
In fact why not just make an army?

Oh right because you're a nobody. You can't do anything. You don't posses anything of value or significance other than your inflated ego and feel good then its right type of morality. Then again I'm not far from that as well.

Very well if your purpose is what you claim it is then prove it. Give us a sign we can't deny.

Vague nonsense written like a poem, why is it always like this?
Fuck off you CUNT

People generally like living.

alright, but at least the others give us breadcrumbs, what are we meant to do with this?

Ignore or continue to lurk/post.
If you can't decide flip a coin.

Discerning is half the game. Maybe he is, just not to you. Whenever people speak, they do so using language tailored towards their subject.

BRING DOWN THE PEDOS AND EXPOSE THE ESOTERIC EMPIRE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.!

aight I'll lurk and let the higher IQs see it by bumping the thread, I noticed the deliberate spelling mistakes at least lol

Waht do?

>I noticed the deliberate spelling mistakes at least lol

Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. That's why I like these threads, everything is a question layered upon another question.

according to bill cooper "now is the time" is a secret masonic code used to talk to each other in the open.

How about throwing a portable jetpack my way for during skirmishes?

I don't feel like I'm ready to get my wings again till then semi-infantry should do well till I oil up the gears once more. Risky but rewarding. A sticky det will take out anything if you get up close without getting shredded or worse if I remember correctly

I know it's not usual for me to complain but It was a long time ago since I saw some action.
It's not fear. I'm not weak just cautious.

Nah forget I said anything just just lets get back on the things at hand

Zulu September Charlie November Lima Lima Tango

55-435-2111-LXM3

LGG34-OKL

XLS2332319970401
"Now remember subsequent the 9 at point entry s34 and you'll get the answer"

>Capstone

I fucking hate you retarded masonic pieces of shit, the capstone myth comes from Giza pyramid description in the 17th century. The original pyramid was covered in white limestone, teh muslims ripped most of it off, and used it for their mosques. Retards in the 17th century described the pyramid as having a different top, See pic related. This difference is caused by looters not stealing the top part of the pyramid as it was too much effort. But retarded masons created some fantasy world where there was a magical capstone on the pyramid, truly a retarded bunch of larpers.

Also the Eye on the Seal, has nothing to do with the pyramids, the original Eye was placed there by Masonic Hellfire club and is related to Sex Magick.

What happens when the predictive programming bears fruit?

Say the new code

Ex nihilo
Alea iacta est
Audeamus
Res ipsa loquitur
Non omnis moriar

allocate unit 7 to section B on ladder 37.

move 8 down one step on horizon area

Purple is a go.

Acknowledge. Proxying this command unit traffic wavelength towards unit 8.

Static in my head
Lines blur red
Got my mind made up
And my trigger finger ready to blow
Finger on the trigger I'm a barrel of a gun
Ready to blow
...nothing personal fellow Sup Forumsack

So you don't win.

Don't fucking cry over it though eh, maybe a tear or two at max but you'll get over it bud.

No praise to kek for those digits also, this one was obviously a shitty fucking mod get. That's not how you conspiracy theory and get the kek ball rolling you fucking twat.

OP is a faggot.

And you think we don't have agent provocateurs on here every damn day?

Permition to speak freely?

See? I can proxy well. Don't even have to ditch my body, use technology other than this PC or nothing and only get minor shakes in my body rather than bleeding. Probably not even overexerted my mind yet.

By the way how did you even get access to my command circuit controls, OP? Are you one of (((them)))?

I was ment to direct troops give me something harder to administrate over. Come on I can take it. Sure I'm young and unexperienced but how am I gonna learn proper command and control tunneling and transmission if I never do anything much less if I just stick to one entity's functions?

Avise la fin

Look out for the goat!

Tank. Gimme a tank. I want to run stuff over now. Just select one from the hangar, Make sure its insured first.

I don't know what happened but I think I'll go "offline" now.

Uhh... oops. I really hope that was an Abrams and not something else.

Been fun tho OP
cya in controlled astral of you wish to continue oh yea I can also jack cameras sometimes but if you read the reports you should know this by now

I still find it funny he became POTUS

This is the dawn of the age of aquarius. His waters are wisdom.

Be ready to fight by being self sustainable. We will fight with our wallets and our work.

Time to be responsible and stop corruption from ruling our commerce

The Illuminati started with Isaac Newton:

>Newton was the greatest genius who ever lived, and the most fortunate; for we cannot find more than once a system of the world to establish.

-Lagrange

>Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
>God said, Let Newton be! and all was light

-Alexander Pope

Here's where the obsession with prism iconography comes from: youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0

>Enlightenment philosophers chose a short history of scientific predecessors – Galileo, Boyle, and Newton principally – as the guides and guarantors of their applications of the singular concept of nature and natural law to every physical and social field of the day. In this respect, the lessons of history and the social structures built upon it could be discarded.

>It was Newton's conception of the universe based upon natural and rationally understandable laws that became one of the seeds for Enlightenment ideology. Locke and Voltaire applied concepts of natural law to political systems advocating intrinsic rights; the physiocrats and Adam Smith applied natural conceptions of psychology and self-interest to economic systems; and sociologists criticised the current social order for trying to fit history into natural models of progress. Monboddo and Samuel Clarke resisted elements of Newton's work, but eventually rationalised it to conform with their strong religious views of nature.

The Illuminati revered Newton as a prophet, and extended his clockwork universe model to the whole of human reality. In doing so they made machines out of men, and humanity has become enslaved by systems on a global level. Science advanced past Newton, and the machine universe died out in favor to an evolutionary and emergent universe. However the mechanization of the whole sphere of human existence only accelerated, and now even human identity is being atomized and automated, human attention itself commodified. All of being is being consumed by doing.

I tracked Big Foot one time, for 10 years before catching him. After I caught and killed him, I didn't take any pictures, or get independent verification. I immediately dumped his body out to sea. Out of respect for the Big Feet culture of course.

But for some reason, people don't believe me.

No retard the Illuminati was created by rulers whos ancestors usurped world authority most recently with the creation of the Roman Empire.

There are many levelsof Triumvirates

The key is found in the relationship between instantaneous and cumulative change and the two modes of phenomenological experience of being and doing. This is the essence of yin and yang, it isn't mystical, but the basic character of physical reality. The solution lies with the synthesis of Eastern and Western thought.

This is all that is needed to be known, everything else follows from this.

You fool! That was my great great great great grandma who accidentally moved to America when she was out looking for her dentures.

Oh well I guess these photos strangers took of her should be enough of a memento

Out of nothing
The die is cast
audeamus > venture
Res judicata > Just cause
Not everything dies

spooky

Can you be specific about what each of us can do???? Pray?

Message received
Contingencies activated. Sector 7 Hector Gamma Ophelia locked.

I took my wife and son somewhere sage
Those who won't fight are true to their (((beliefs)))
You are sheep
I may have no men, but I will lay my life for the future of man
Those who are called sheep or cattle, know not what danger they are in
This post is to mock (((their))) old go phrase
(((They))) will not let Trump win, and we will be taken out at the same time
The year will not end without bloodshed, and by the new year, only one will stand
Those of the false light, or those in the light of Christ
You reading this, just because you may not be religious, doesn't mean that you are safe

Load your guns
Pray for strength
Pray for your fellow warriors
After (((they))) finish whatever ritual is cooked up for the coming full moon, we will be hard pressed to beat them
God save us all

All the answers are here everything tell everyone
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

What does an average joe do to make the world right that doesn't involve illegal shit?

pfft death "To die would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan

They are gonna have to come up with something more than death, we all die, the question is what will you die for. I am ready to get it on bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasants'_Revolt
Not this antifa shit
Not the jews
The real people in power
We have one chance

Make your own laws?

I have no fear of death, I will live forever in God's Light
I have no false hope to give, just the sheer reality of our situation as humanity

educate yourself and educate others, could not be simpler

We've run out of time to educate the normies
The truth must be revealed
Freemason lodges are where we need to focus
I've named (((them))), as I know that is what (((they))) were waiting on
The timer begins

>just the sheer reality of our situation as humanity
you want to see the reality?

Come to this thread right now
People got no clue what is coming and (((they))) will panic because they know people are waking up

Well good luck to you and RIP
better luck in next life

>I have no fear of death
but you have friends and family, don't you?
Only he/she who have nothing and nobody to lose aren't afraid of death.

All the fucking half wit good for nothing faggots in this thread will read it and do jack shit about it. If we simply got a team together of these NEET faggots simply to spam twitter feeds of celebs and facebook etc made posts all day long on POL waking all the other retarded faggots here up to do something we could trigger the mass awakening in a month, but people are moronic faggots and they won't do jack shit, that is why they treat them like animals, because they have the awareness of an insect and are pretty much worthless and not needed, they are aptly named goyim.

>mass awakening
No such thing. It's a psyop.

If my bloodline is wiped, but causes the awakening of the world, by all means
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

You can't save them, they will fight you for trying.
youtube.com/watch?v=qT6E8RgA_0Q
They are worthless. If I had a team of 20 people dedicated to the cause I could bring down the entire system single handed no LARP

Failure to try makes you no worse than (((them)))

>The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
depends on who those many are.
If a rich guy gave away all his billions to those niggers in Africa do you believe they will use it for their own advancement rather than to spend it at once for trivial stuff and end up back in poverty and gibs again? Obviously the latter.

But do what you gotta do if you ask me the best way to exclude karmic backlash for a certain action's possible outcomes is to flip a coin on if you should do it or not.

But YOU are the system "user".

fight club style and make us wealthy doing it no bs, but as I said they are all worthless and they know it. They literally are cattle, they will do w/e they are told to do, go where they are told to go, till they end up at the FEMA camp or with a bullet in the back of the head
Hey faggot I have done more than this entire website combined, for the last 2 years I have dedicated every waking moment to waking people up,writing books, making my YT channel, hunting everything down making it simple for even the imbeciles here to even pout the pieces together. It would take you a decade to assemble the information I am giving out and I will links to it all day long and none of you will take the time to do any work. How the fuck do you think you all get all the red pills here? You certainly don't figure any of this shit out on your own the only thing you all know what about is going on is what you get from here. There are people that do the work dropping it here a magic kike doesn't make it fucking appear you know

Try what? How do you know it's really you trying or wanting and not someone else?

Mantra, you ignored my call for assistance
If you had answered when I called, we might have had time
Now this halfassed assault will likely fail

>get a job, goy
>be a slave
no, dude. fuck off.

about the server? I responded to that email never heard back from you
How am I the system? GYS bro

>look at all the bullshit I've spewed on the net because of peer pressure and societal programming
nice

You gotta understand that the "system" encompasses everyone and everything even those against it.
That's right you're only "fighting" because it wants you to. Because it serves its purpose. It distracts you from what you should be really doing.
But go ahead and be a "rebel" like those hippy pot smokers back in the 60s I mean you're unique right? Time passes right? You're a product of a different time, different people, different body, nation and so forth right?
You're different right?

Exactly. A tool like everyone.

I'm not ungrateful for work, but simply declaring that it's worthless to try will do nothing
Where did you get that?
I want no man to be a slave
Break free your bonds friend
Then break those of them standing beside you
No, I'm talking about any server
But your work is not unnoticed
You alone gave me the will to learn
But when I reached out, I received silence

tldr fuck off kike

You can translate it as that if you want but I'd advise you to stay a while and listen.

brother I am always here, I will always answer the call, for any of you

Wait are you that bodhi mantra LARP that started the September 23rd bullshit?

Long time no see m8

What the "illuminated" forget, is we not only outnumber them, but (((they))) gave us the tools and abilities to fight them
We are no longer uneducated peasants
I'd suggest a target list then, and quickly
Look back to aug, you'll find my message then

>We are no longer uneducated peasants
Yes, we're no longer uneducated peasants but lightly armed uneducated peasants ready to be slaughtered to make way for the new batch of peasants so the new peasants are young and meek till the sacrificial cycle repeats.

Think Ancient Sparta. Why do you think the Spartans made a game of it to randomly go and slaughter their slaves en mass other than the element of fun?

I'll give you one shot here, whats going to happen on the 3rd/4th?

Here let me explain the only way to tear down the system is first show people how the system to works. The problem is it literally takes the time and effort to learn this as it does to earn a PHD in astro physics. The reason we are in the situation we are in now is because people are lazy and stupid and vain. They don't give a shit about anything but their own comfort, as long as the system takes care of them and makes shit easy for them they simply don't care. The only reason so many care now is because they are feeling the heat for being white. Even still they don't care if the pressure was let off they simply go back to grazing like the cattle they are. We need ideologues ubermensch leaders and they are hard to find. I leave bread crumbs showing them where to find me and what is happening. I have a plan, a simple plan that will be effective, but no one will do anything I ahve been trying to get them too for years, I can't do it alone, but I don't give a fuck if I do have to do it alone, I will go out on my feet a free man, it is what it is I made my peace with it, I will do what I can all I can do. I have called Church trying to get them to let me come speak emailed embassies of Iran asking for funding etc. I have done everything humanly possible I can do as one man. They are raping and murdering children and no one will fucking stand up I knew then it was already over

Potato, it’s the ‘eye of providence’ masonry symbolism that goes back centuries.

>hurr hurr other people are at fault.txt

Some nigger bombs Empire State.

Bro I would take 10 good men and storm the fucking gates kamikaze if I thought I could end it all.

Worshiping heavenly bodies as deities is only going to work against those who also worship heavenly bodies as deities. Christ is the Word of God, and above such hierarchy. You know more than the average user, but yet you are worried about the effects of their moon worship ritual? Don't be. Have faith. Believe. Consciously send that energy upward and outward.

Good larp.

Yes, Frank your weaboo physique and katana skills will teach to jew lizards not to mess with Earf

Oh I can give you a target list. I am involved with "groups", we have lists bet on it

What happens when i reach the eye?

ikr? I had a feeling I should stay up late. Thread has potential as a sticky trap. Look at all the LARP flies it caught. I think even Frank may be here.