Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcX8Rvm_2vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

Don't worry. The goyim know. Fuck Israel.

all muslims will die

I agree with you but that doesn't give me any reason to abandon Nationalism.

I hope Arabs and Euros can live in peace one day.

In their own respective countries.

>the West is what has made Muslims attack Europe since the 7th Century
>the West is what has cause the Sunni and Shia to blow themselves and each other up over the centuries
>the West is what has caused Muslims slaughtering Hindus and Buddhists in the east
>the West is what has caused a religion/political system based around a pedophilic warlord to be violent and pedophilic

This guy

all muslims must be castrated

Hey fuck you, the Ottomans started this shit by losing the war

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

it was the psychopaths that hijacked our government, don't take it out on the population.

Oh I know all of this and every time I was against this shit show. But at the same time I don't want you in my country and many of you were here before I was even born again, because of economic reasons. So yeah the US hegemony in combination with the power dynamic between Israel, Iran and the Saudis fucked you over. Sorry but fuck off goat fucker.

We're waaaaay ahead of you. We already know about your plans in Europe, and here in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcX8Rvm_2vE

This is OLD news. You're not fooling anyone.

Well that all happened within the last 100 years so what's your excuse for the previous 700 years of non stop violence committed by muslims?

>It's all the wests fault
>We are no religion that can not produce anything of merit, breed like animals with no way of feeding our own and accepting basic humans rights; eventually getting angry at people not following our inbred ways.

Indeed.

You are absolutely correct my goat-fucking friend, and you're correct that we should stop with (((their))) plans to wipe both of us off the map.

That being said, your religion is still barbaric and backwards, and even without us fucking shit up, the Middle East would still be a shithole because your religion is shit.

ex-muslim here

go fuck yourself

p.s. to the regular Sup Forums, go about 33 seconds in...and listen. Learn. Know your true enemy.

Quit fucking your 9 year old cousins. Inbred sand nigger.

GO EAT BACON AND GET SHOT WITH A BULLET SOAKED IN PIG’S BLOOD YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

FUCK ALLAH

Burn in hell with Allah and Mohammed (pig fuckers the pair of them). You stinky unwashed Arab dirt eater.

any questions?

I think you are over estimating the power norway has.... we could not even do any of those things if we wanted to

Your religion is barbaric and most of you are piece of shit

Your a truly gifted shitposter.

Islamophobia is a bullshit word. All phobias are based on irrational fears. Fearing islam is perfectly rational when it regularly preaches death to non-believers.

Keep going back in time m8, don't play Year Zero just to suit your cause, it's disingenuous.

How many of the muslim countries today started out as muslim, for example?