Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

ISIS = ISRAEL

>ISIS = ISRAEL

Kill yourself.

Redditspacing

It was you who fucked the goats.

Fuck off kike. This was clearly a road rage incident. Stop fishing for (you)'s.

Nice pasta, please die now

I agree! Clearly the arabs have low intelligence as they weren’t able to defend their own nations from invaders over such a long period of time.

uga booga blablabla

Shut up, Jew.

You overbred and are collapsing your water security. It's not our fault you all breed with you cousins.
I didn't do shit. I'm sick to fucking death of you whingey dirty fucking paki cunts.

Bait, but I'm bored. Let's do this

>It was you
It's simple. All of you faggots need to kys so that it won't happen anymore.

It was the anglo mudshit.

The West doesn't force you to molest little boys, treat women as slaves, and have no human decency, that'a on you.

Yup.

Only your retarded justifications matter jack shit, they are just for pumping you up.

You are a holy slave soldier, a zealot, you serve whatever purpose your master has for you. Killing your enemies is just a happy coincidence, it could just as easily be killing your closest allies. And probably will be st some point.

You know one of the ways I can tell Islam is never going to take over the world? No sense of responsibility. Allah wills it, or doesn't, amirite?

Christianity had a reformation, which defused it as a threat to scientific progress. Islam will never have a reformation, therefore it will always be on the point of ripping itself apart globally.

Sure you can blame the West if you like, but if it wasn't Westerners, it would be something or somebody else. You aren't fooling anybody.

In 100 years the middle east will still be a shithole, much the same as today, except poorer and less agriculturally fertile. Your best and brightest will be Westerners and most will be athiest and keen to show everybody else how distant they are from your barbaric religion and shit-poor region of the world.

>message

You're only right about one thing - the US did help create ISIS. Out of purely economic and geopolitical interests, of course - nothing more.

The west was never your problem. You started it all with your wars against Christian Europe. Scratch that, you started it among yourselves and the Middle East has been a war-torn wasteland since your child rapist imbecile started hearing voices underneath the smelly rag he wore on his balding head.

Wahhabi extremism is not really extremism, it literally is the most basic and essential part of islam.

Hey OP, guess how many copies of the book in your pic I have burned, and how many I’ve buried in shit, and how many of them are buried under shit on Saudi sand?

>Islamophobic
I stop reading there, fuck off with your pseudophobia muhammad

..look OP,

It may well have been the west that played a part in many of the things you mentioned.

..but if your not doing sht.. your not doing sht!

I dont see who else made the moves.. who kept the motivation..
I see turkey as being a key player, its far from perfect but at least the government wants to move forward its own agendas and try to do things for or in.. other countries.

It makes its people aware of its desire to do so..

They may hold divisive opinions amongst themselves..

But nobody will be liked by everybody..

And actions define us..

What they ultimately lead to is something of a circular argument.

Honestly i was almost of of this place once..

They must have put chains on a fker..

Sorry had to put that in for context.

>a message for you islamophobic people
>It was all your fault. Everything.
Fuck off.
Amerisharts and their Jewish overlords are the only ones to blame.
Stay in your shitholistan, goatfucker.

who cares about all your stupid ideas and your fake religion and fake allah, Muzzie. He isn't real and you're just stupid because all your ancestors were first cousins. Go get a haircut and a big greasy pork barbeque sandwich and shut up.

I've always wanted to move to Estonia.

>The West created this mess.

You sound like a nigger who says "THE WHITE MAN BE WHY I SHOOT OTHER NIGGAS FOR THEY AIR JORDANS"

Precisely why muslims are garbage shitskins fucks who should be nuked, every one of you.

What is your excuse for Boko Haram, Al Shabab or any of the other bombing from you mongs anywhere else in the world.

I AM THE WEST
HEAR MY WORDS
IT WAS THE JEWS

>it’s all evil ol’ whitey’s fault
Kill yourself. Your false god holds you back and the ridiculously small crew made up of people like the Ayatollah who are smart and malicious enough to see through the bullshit use it to their advantage. You guys exist for comic relief and target practice for legitimate civilizations.

So you admit islam is a religion for the weak and easily manipulated?

Ha-Ha-Ha...

Fuck the Kwhore-ann

your IQ is 74. I can smell it

>Muslim here
opinion disregarded

So you're saying the west should start targetting civilians too? Which city would you like nuked or carpet bombed first? So many to choose from.

Fair is fair, am I right? If civilians are now valid targets, I suggest you find a cave.

How many goats are you fucked today sand nigger?

Damn, sucks to be an Arab. Why are you trying to live among the evil infidels, Mohammed? Isn't that against Islamic law?

you're not wrong. russia is guilty to though. ultimately though it is the tremendous amount of sectarianism, inbreeding and stupidity that allows the cycle to continue in the middle east. there are presently no religious wars that dont involve Islam.

Let me tell you something son. You are basically a monkey who can talk.

You have no right,none,to talk shit to somebody who has forgotten more than you know. Your opinion is moot.

So shut the Fuxk up you animal.

Just like you bunch every American into one group because of our government, I'll bunch every single muslim into one group because of the thousands of terrorist attacks.

Educate yourself fool.
"Hijrah" is what you are looking for.

Stop victim blaming and jihadsplaining you shitlord!

Yep.
Nuke the sand niggers. Start with Mecca. Don't leave a single mudslime alive.

..depends on how you see things.

Some say god is nothing.

Some say god is everything.

..if we are mindful enough to understand the world around us..

Then the very word islam can be translated into english and understood.

...we all in the matrix ma'fker!!!

...we all against dat skynet sheet one day.

Had to add that for context.

Honestly, I agree, which is why I, despite not being a Muslim, can see the rationale over Muslims Terror attacks. Maybe one day Christians (Orthodox, that is) can form an alliance and free this world of its Jewish overlords.

Obviously I know the actual motivation is one of conquest. The Arabs are as dishonest as the Jews if not more so.

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

You did this. fuck off and die asshole.

Mudslimes that don't know their own history have no right to life.
1400 years of Islamic filth pillaging into Europe.

And we will do it again

This bitch is liar and fake as fuck, just look at all those plastic surgeries. How else is she going to pay for it all? By telling Burgers what they want to hear.

Stale copypasta, I think I remember this shill.

Mulims have been fighting with the west since forever. The reasons you state are recent and therefore not the real reasons.

You will be a gay sex slave for eternity!
We will invent life extension for this purpose to keep you alive.
Animals will have sex with each other using you as a condom.

No one cares sand nigger. I hope we do it all again and wipe you subhumans out.

>It was you who divided up the land.
I wasn't alive during this point in history
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Wasn't alive during this
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Or this
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Or this
>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
I was just a baby when this went down. Not my fault.
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Not guilty.
>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
I wasn't alive during this event.
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
No I wasn't.
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
I wish I did, but it wasn't me.
>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
I don't drive a Hummer.
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
Wasn't me.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
I've never been to Opiumland
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
My last name isn't Cheney or Bush
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
My last name isn't Clinton either. Try again.
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
See my last answer
>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
My hands are clean, goatfucker. Now hurry up and jump off the top of your mosque.

>you
>the west

We're not our governments, habibi. We have as much trouble with them as you.

No actually it was the kikes who did literally all of that and blamed whites. Our mutual foe does not want us to have peace.

What did Sweden do? We never colonized your land. We never invaded your countries. We never overthrew your governments. We never instigated your civil wars. We never exploited your oil. So why did we according to you deserve the terror attacks in Stockholm? Why did my fellow countrymen have to pay with their blood and lives for something we never did? What did we ever do against you? We're not in NATO, we're not even allied to any country who did that which you accuse us of. Or is just because you collectively blame the entire "West" for that? Go fuck yourself, you absolute piece of subhuman filth.

Muslim thread.....first picture I see is Jews

When will the greasy scum mudshits ever take responsibility for their own actions without using the Jews as a defection? How many times can they pull this bullshit?

When will people force the roaches to stand on their own merit without hiding behind others?

I am sorry that we lost. If Hitler would have won, we would not be in this state right now.

(((you)))

I stopped when you took cred for 9:11 nigger

>He doesn't know about the Donmeh and how the Jews infiltrated Muslims by controlling the Sunnis and Wahhabism

you =(them)

Will we be alive to experience the age of muslim aidorus?

Dude, I know all that is true. But Muslims can be violent and suicidey.

>Our actions are your fault.

Nope, its all on you.

>The west created this mess
>Not blaming the jew

gtfo subhuman

>When will people force the roaches to stand on their own merit without hiding behind others?

Never. People fear the Muslims way too much and need someone to blame that they aren't afraid of.

It wasn't me I swear

We really need to step it up guys. I don't like seeing Mohammad durka durka raping and bombing in the west. Don't like seeing them speaking English. Or using the internet at all. Idk why they feel welcome and free to socialize online. They aren't welcome and they need to understand that sand and oil land is where they belong.

>The West

Who's the "West"? I really hope you're not accusing Brazil of these things.

It wasn't us that couldn't fight its own battles to stop all that shit from happening in the first place.

Stale pasta. Anyways fuck you faggot

And it's us who will glass that big piece of charcoal in SA you pieces of shit bow to. I hope it happens durring the biggest holy day you goat fuckers have. Let that nuke be painted with pigs blood

So you are saying that the most wealthy nations like Saudi Arabia and neighbours that have the most wealthy commodity Empire in History right now...

That could have a space program that would dwarf ESA or JAXA, contribute to developing Fusion which something even fucking China is working with the West, stabilize Africa politically, and generally work towards a better future, but instead, waste it on Ferraris and whores, big tall buildings, financing terrorists and burning africa with boko haram, make their women slaves and buy western military equipment like they were toys.

You are right its totally the West fault. We should never left you inbred retards alone.

Who made you fuck and have babies with your immediate family for 1000 years leading to 50% of muslims worldwide to be inbred, causing a mass IQ deficit thus making you an easier target?