FOUR MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS

hotair.com/archives/2017/10/30/d-c-court-four-sealed-indictments-pending-papadopouloss-manaforts/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a82ay/smoking_gun_todays_wikileaks_leak_shows_john/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3534476/Conway-Kellyanne.pdf
apnews.com/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John Podesta

Tony Podesta

Drumpf is Dumbf

Carter Page

Tony Podesta

Michael Flynn

Roger Stone

When do they get unsealed?

I bet Flynn has already flipped.
>Don Jr.
>Kushner
>Prebus
>Page

Fag, the article says this isn't an unusual amount. Sealed indictments aren't uncommon.

>FOUR MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS

KUSHBALL AND LIL D PLOX

>hotair.com
sounds about right

Maybe Tony. Absolutely not John. ZERO connection. You're just dreaming....or gas lighting.

>I bet Flynn has already flipped.

totally agree. he's too much of a pussy to do time. he's a political neophyte, in way over his head.

butthead is doomed
the manhattan terrorist attack cover up won't stop people from knowing the truth

Huh, copying /pol now in order to gaslight, eh? Clever leftypol shill.

pol i full of shills these days. go circle jerk with your own, you leftist pedo queers

Where did you get pedo out of that, senpai?

So they gonna keep the Dem ones sealed so they can milk the news cycle or what?

all leftists are pedo apologists. this is a know fact, go look it up

Why is the Trump admin so fucking cucked? I'm almost expecting no Podesta indictments whatsoever, tho the fact Tony resigned and the fact they're still sealed probably means they're there.

>trying to arrest the ex-ceo of Exxon Mobile
Same chance as Hillary Clinton actually being innocent.

>first three indictments
>tax evasion and money laundering from years ago and nothing to do with russia

Can't wait to see who they bust next. Maybe they'll hit Flynn for leaving his guard post back in 1976.

There is no "collusion" law, you fucking retards.

So fucking sick of the Dems getting all the mini victory laps while you cunts get only ifs and buts and it's-gotta-bes and look-at-this-tweets. "DO SOMETHING."

WHEN ARE THESE SEALED INDICTMENTS BECOMING PUBLIC?

I'll just go ahead and leave this here.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a82ay/smoking_gun_todays_wikileaks_leak_shows_john/

Needless to say, you're only precisely 1 year behind the curve.

Not Roger!

top shelf stuff got any more?

The fuck reason are Ryan and Scalise in that list for?

Well, Scalise was working on human trafficking and shit before he was shot. And then there's this guys face. Hmmmmmmmm.

Wtf it's this bull shit with sealed indictments? It's this the finals of American idol? Do we need to shoehorn in some (((commercials)))? Is that what this is about?

Carter page is definitely going down, it’ll also hit closer to home, either Kushner or Jr. is next.

>Pneumonia Hillary
>Poopy Hillary
>Crutches Hillary
>Weekend at Hillary's Hillary
>Carter Page
Carter Page is the ungagged Uranium One infotmant, geniuses.

Tony Podesta

Michael Flynn

A couple of low level guys we've never heard of

Usually it's tactics to get more people to flip as the case wears on. Standard mafia busting procedure.

Kelleyanne Conway
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3534476/Conway-Kellyanne.pdf
This bitch was obviously dirty. She's fucking loaded. See link

saved all sorts of stuff

>
>saved all sorts of stuff

> (You)
>>
>>saved all sorts of stuff

While I agree with the sentiment, it's hardly impressive memeing.

>circle jerk
look who got triggered

Why do people think Kushner or Don Jr when they did nothing illegal and never spoke under oath?

we dance with the memes that brung us

Hahaha you again and your shitty memes. you shills are pathetic. What are you gonna do when Podesta gets indicted?

>Allahpundit
What the actual fuck
Also - archive

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Man mueller must be in deep shit because of uranium one

It's people Trump has already let go from his team

I know you're all excited about maybe the degrees of separation between hillary and the russian investigation becoming shorter, but it's not going to end where you're hoping.

There must be a correlation between lack of testosterone and making shitty cringy memes.

>tfw the shill copies the (you) when he responds to himself

>Trump campaign
Manafort? Maybe? Maybe the meeting we already know about? Maybe?

>I know you're all excited about
you dont know what i want nigger.

Tony Podesta... And the one dude that does the lobbying shit for Blue Anthem Blue Cross. Can't remember the name offhand.

If you're drooling over the prospect of podesta going down you've already spelled it out.

>Spicer
lol, why?

>There must be a correlation between lack of testosterone and making shitty cringy memes.
correlation is certainly there, would require future research to apply causation. lefties are low test, and the left cant meme. two proven facts.

False flag didn't work, story will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Question here. Are those meetings really considered collusion ? If I imagine some of our oppositional parties talking to Russian officials I wouldn't think anything of it

Depends on the reasons for the meeting. Going to foreign powers to help with your campaign is a big no-no, regardless if you follow through.

only stated what would happen next. no drooling or anything of the like, I dont get so emotionally invested in politics life lefties do.

commie jew pedos btfo

>Are those meetings really considered collusion ?

Well it would be nice to know what they talked about m8.

I don’t get why a general would join the Russians though; money, blackmail, whores?? I think he’s probably next but I hate seeing turncoats

>Depends on the reasons for the meeting. Going to foreign powers to help with your campaign is a big no-no, regardless if you follow through.

apnews.com/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

Nice try :)
The indictments relate to tax evasion and fraud surrounding shill work for the pro-west Ukrainian government.

The swamp is deep and it is both parties. The right wing likes to push that it is mainly left but it is most of all of them. At least Trump is willing to go after them but they will stop him before too long.

>The swamp is deep and it is both parties.

So deep Trump's also part of the (((((((swamp))))))))))) m8,

>I think he’s probably next but I hate seeing turncoats
You're not even American...

That's what a reddit mod looks like.

Check em, the FBI Informant under gag order is Comey.

So Putin can't back Trump on his campaign because it would be considered collusion. But some random "charities" or NGO can do that because they aren't officially affiliated with a political party or group.

I really hope that Mueller finds what he is looking for and that this whole thing doesn't develop into another nothingburger. It has really become a witch hunt at this point

Same side

faggots are all pedos

Be more funny

There is no collusion. No prosecutable crime.

Mueller just went to after Manafort and is using him as a sacrificial lamb to the rabid lefties since he didn't find shit concerning Russian "collusion."

Other 3 indictments should be for Podesta and others who worked with him and Manafort.

Liberals are delusional. They got James Bond scenes running their heads.

Ernst Stravo Blofeld in a room, petting his cat, on a conference call with Moscow, SPECTRE, and Trump about hacking all the voting machines,

Mueller is going after lobbyists because they're Washington's scapegoats and the "swamp."

They're like prostitutes. You use them, they use you, and if they get arrested somewhere else you don't give a shit. You find a new whore.

Carter Page
Tony Podesta
Vin Weber
Another random like Papodopoulos

Trump Jr. will not get indicted. If he thought he was done for he wouldn't be shitposting on Twitter.

So is there any chance that he will get the Clintons with the Podesta links ? Or will it just get swept under the rug ?

Tony Podesta
Jared Kushner
Charles Kushner

>hot
>air
>dot
>com

Flip on what? Manafort should have shown you that there is nothing to Flip on.

mmm. baby dick. stupid fucking rabbi criminal kys

i doubt that

it's widely knowmn

That doesn't dismiss that there will be bloodshed on both sides.

Your mom is widely known

you got a lot of catching up to do asshole kike moron

He's not wrong. You should try to fix yourself.

United States of America v. President Donald J. Trump

Concerning russian collusion, yes. I think it bears repeating that Putin HATES the Clintons, thinking the investigation of one leads to the other is a fever dream.

Good thing the dumb bastard left some space at the bottom for a few more Democrat names............

he's wrong. gays didnt make a religion out of killing Christ. getting sued like epstein at pedo a lago. filmed being a pedo like anti gay putin. ronald's best friend. they dont grab their kid's ass and get "elected" president. they arent grabbems sodomites. they have no pisstapes. 88% of you are proven pedos and your orientation doesnt even exist. gays also didnt make it a religion to suck on baby dick you sick fuck. that's all this is. was weinstein gay? are any of these people? no. milo is fucked only cuz he's a kike. youre criminals. period. nobody needs to listen to you

Yep this is my list too. Maybe another member of a lobbying firm in place of either Stone or Flynn.

Christ man, smoke some weed slow down and try to capitalize words sometimes.

none of this matters. i get right to the heart of your witch craft and pour water on your hook nose and you melt and have hissy fits

Michael Flynn is fucked for sure

The Podestq mob would make up most of the 4
Flynn likely screwed himself like Manafort, so him too.
All financial and lack of disclosure offenses.
Muh Russia fags eternally BTFO.

>pro west Ukrainian government

No it doesnt it the indictment states the opposite.