(((23 and Me)))

I see a lot of race mixing ads on Facebook from them. What's their end game? To profit off people wanting to know their ancestry or (((something else)))?

Here's the redpill.

What gets me is how the hell do we know any of what they say is true? Or if they aren't just outright lying about having nonwhite DNA in people to make them think they're a mongrel?

I liked my results. Anglo-Saxon Superiority for every. Gas the Germans World War now!

I was 99% percentile Neanderthal on the old 23andme.

>comment on different threads that blacks have none Neanderthal in them that’s why they have so low IQs etc

>once the 23andme site updated my 99%thile became 83%

how do we use it to start hunting jews? someone start hacking their results to post the jews online and expose them and their filth to the world to be hunted.

if your not against Jews then you are a Jew.

Jews are the threat newfag.

Being mixed race is in right now. Don't be jelly.

>What's their end game? To profit off people wanting to know their ancestry or (((something else)))?

To get white nationalist retards to realize they're not a pure race as they believe.

do not give your DNA to ANY company. EVER.

america should be holocausted

inb4 56% memes

Look up where anglo-saxons came from you brainlet.

23 and Me is Jewish owned.

Because if you were from country X, and your parents were from country X, and their parents were from country X, and their parents were from country X

There wouldn't be much question about your ancestry, and so you owuldn't want a genetics test.

But if your mother was 1/64 x and 5/13 y and had one great grand uncle that was part z, and you never knew your dad, but you heard he was from "out west".

You might want to know more.

tl;dr only a mystery meat would want this shit.

they're trying to find (((someone)))

To have such a vague statement with a picture like that is so dishonest

They said my grandpa was 20% Arab lmao he knows his family

Bioweapons agaainst whites

It's me they're trying to find. I'm the Antichrist.

No shit retard

some memes write themselves

Who you think? The hidden hero hiding among us?

This.

If you've ever given a blood test they already have your DNA.

I really hate that lie.

People who aren't mixed probably wonder less about their ancestry.

Is there a safe company?

Their "end game" is the destruction of the white race.

wait 10 years and maybe the tech will exist to do it at home

It's not a lie depending on what you mean by a population.

A polish guy from germany is more similar to a polish guy from poland than he is to a turkish guy from germany.

i really want to do this. i do not want to give some random corporation my genetic information. who knows wtf they're going to do with it or who they'll sell it to?

I want to test for ethnicity, but also for diseases and such to lower risks of retard baby, etc. Which I wanted to do before the next ten years (I'm already 30)

saved, thanks user. here's a pretty girl for your troubles. pic related

KEK

looks like your breeding stayed within the family

very common among British and Irish it's why they have a high rate of birth defects

We have a winner. Ethnic-specific genotypes are very hard to target with high accuracy due to polymorphism...unless you have hundreds of thousands of mapped genomes as a reference.

Jews are not Anglos, therefore they must be exterminated as well. The Anglo will exterminate all life on this planet and populate the entire world.

except for the Indian slaves of course

>European Jewish

They already have millions, so now the only option is to attack (((their))) facilities before (((they))) can lauch (((their))) weapon.

Research cold spring harbor and eugenics. It's luciferian at the core.

good thing, I don't care about my genetic past.
Just be the best you that you can be, Sup Forums.
even if you're a braindamaged black or a dirt-poor slav.

Samson option v2

When noone is special

the DNA testings DO NOT go to 23&me you fucking imbeciles. 23andme is just the front company. the actual testings go to a government facility thousands of kilometers away from 23andme.