Brit/pol/ -BASED Trams edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing Christian beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologises for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

>Thread video
youtube.com/watch?v=7i2z7prCyDY

Other urls found in this thread:

nra.org.uk/nra-affiliated-clubs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for khazar milkers

did you lads go paki bashing on halloween back in the day?

last christmas i gave (You) my heart

Friendly reminder.

Karen

genuinely think im gonna get arrested for right wing extremism, hiro might give us up

Miss the Plebeian Podcast tbqh

The very next day, it turned me gay

Start buying guns, if you want a future.

>In 1950 there were probably fewer than 20,000 non-white residents in Britain, almost all born overseas.
>In 2016, 31.4% of primary and 27.9% of secondary pupils at state schools in England were members of an ethnic minority

REMINDER: IT HAS BEEN 151 DAYS SINCE THE LAST FATAL ISLAMIST ATTACK IN THE UK

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GUYS ADMIT IT'S NOT A REAL THREAT?

when was "the day"?

I hope you’re purging IP logs regularly as well. Apache is absolute shit too.

i cant

Who /doesn'tknowwhatthefuckthey'redoingwiththeirlife/ here?

>As egalitarian education has been spread, we’re going to have a society where 30-50% go to university; there’s the University of Slough, which used to be the Poly in the Thames valley. You can do degrees in hair-dressing. You can do degrees in golf studies. You can do degrees in anything! You know, you send this away to a P. O. box number in Edinburgh, with a couple of Weetabix packets, and in a couple of weeks it’s packaged, and you get a PhD in nuclear physics, then straight back in the post! This is the way it’s going!

>There are a few upper-class people now who refuse to go to university. Princess Diana refused to go, partly because she wasn’t too bright, but also because it doesn’t have any social cache anymore, because if everyone goes it’s got no kudos. This is the idea! If everything is degraded, do you want to eat the bread that’s been in every other mouth? This is the thing about egalitarian ideas.

teenage years

Is britpol not satire? I thought it was satire

Previous convictions or what?

I fell asleep and missed the happening. Was it fun?

Idk senpai, I Could try but i went into a really dark spot after i left the forces and was on anti depressants for a while.

Still sent out an application though.

Nothing compared to the threat of racism

yeah

26, no friends, no prospects, nothing but panic and rapid physical degradation

imagine being so insecure you label a migration theory as antisemitic

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

The way is see it the EU is a country and Britain is a state (like Texas in the US) where there is no restriction of movement and where everyone can prosper (again like in the US).

If you aren't convinced by now I must say that even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

Emigrate if you want a future

Over and done quick. Standard car of peace approach.

stop blackpilling everyone putin

>Amber Rudd appears because of her relationship with MP Kwasi Kwarteng

B L A C K E D

That’s not me.

Hello! You feeling better after what happened?

Emigrate if you want a future

Oh my sweet summer child

Where to?

OY VEY CAN YOU SEE...

Take a knee, shitavious

British Antarctic territory

Should be fine for a shotgun certificate atleast unless the episode was recent. Might give you some trouble for an FAC but maybe not.

Mars

I'm thinking NZ. Or one of the remaining vast white states in Burgerland with a non existent nigger population, like Montana or Wyoming. Some beautiful scenery there.

What if the Argies invade and mow down are pingus?

>The person in charge of migration is literally a coal-burner
What did the Tories mean by this?

Emigrate while you can.

I want to move to Chicago and fuck all those disgusting gang black girls, get really kinky

>Living in exile

No thanks.

Ive have had four attempts of white British men try to get me into their vehicle. I have been sexually assaulted by a man riding a bike (he whistled at me provacitively) I've had my ass fondled by more strangers than I can count and two men in the work place at least twenty years older than me, I was younger at the movies and a drunk man felt me up the whole movie in a full theatre, I was too afraid to move. The theatre comped me 5 free movies when they were made aware of what happened, but didn't call the police I was in highschool. I have many instances of sexual harassment but those are all assault. I have been raped once but I did not report it for fear people wouldn't believe me, I would hurt my friendships, become a person who ruined someone's life and it would be better to "get over it".

I was so autistic as a child I had to go to special therapy class designed to make me assertive and confident

It didn't work

Then we beat them again

Enjoy your enrichment.

They recognise our sovereignty now

You LITERALLY cannot refute this image.

Accept them all goy. Unless you’re some sort of racist or something?

>Ive have had four attempts of white British men try to get me into their vehicle.
t.paki cab drviers who missunderstood the job his brother gave him

>Mmhmm, you white, and dass all rite

Enjoy chlamydia

What did the class consist of?

Just saw that there's been a terror attack in NY yet there's hardly any threads about it

Are we really this complacent about them?

Also, fuck unions

There is nowhere safe to emigrate to, best to fight in your homeland than somewhere else.

"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?"

>Montana
isn't that half injun

i live in croydon

ama

theres a sticky

There is no hope.

O-owen?

Yanks are still working out how to react. They thought Trump would autotomatically protect them from such things.

what area senpai?
addo here

Ah

They can carry guns in most states. I reckon they will be safe enough.

Do you think Croydon will be like Shoreditch in 5 years time?

WHO IS THE BEST GENERAL ON Sup Forums ANONS!?

An armed citizen literally shot the the muzzie shitskin.

Wouldn't be surprised if your brother was the one who was driving.

Better fat and free than oppressed and skinny.

>now mummy may has to defend letting in 800 former-isis jihadists and rehousing them after the latest terrorist attack

I'm all for gun rights but the fact the US is such a nigger infested shithole you need a gun speaks volumes on itself

90% white overall with vast spaces of land barely inhabited, and pockets of exclusively white towns.

the central bit will be and mabye south norwog but not thorton heath

I've driven through the US. A lot of it is pretty white, and isolated. Don't judge by American television and its mandatory diversity quotas

Is there any hope for the United Kingdom?

But Bowden specifically said that it was never over under any circumstances,

He was getting you confused with me, but you’re absolutely spot on. Everything is lost. Doomed now.

calm down mate

I'm sorry for your loss

>hope

Lads would you stick your dick in bex baily?

See looks hot in a 'reminds me of hayley joe osment' way.

>ugly fuck kwasi has fucked way more women than i have
how do i get a gf lads?

I've actually lived in the US for a few months for a some work stuff. It's fucking terrible,

>Expensive
>Niggers everywhere
>people there are literal retards
>Cant handle banter

>A lot of it is white and isolated

Same can be said for the UK , see Cornwall, Devon, Somerset

Like for example, do you have any ideas what sort of rationing there was in America during WWII? None whatsoever.

Your shitty grandparents got only 8 ounces of butter per fucking week.

How fucking pathetic can Britain get? It really slowed your development down too. No wonder you guys are technologically retarded.

Addiscombe. I walk near Gravel Hill tramstop everyday as part of a exercise routine i got atm. Have Not been up into proper Addo in years. My moms from there though.
Meh. I think its wishful thinking on behalf of the council. We've got boxpark now... and graffiti/streetart has been given some freedom... but really thats it.

How is life in those big, cold Canadian provinces? Is it quiet and comfy, or just freezing and bleak?

I SAID, WHO IS THE BEST GENERAL ON Sup Forums ANONS!?

But dude some internet hitchenites said its over, so obviously Bowden was wrong.

i was allways get the tram up in the morning to croydon for uni ive probbaly seen you like 50 times

/lrg/

I've reached the stage where I don't even have fantasies about girls. That was all teenage delusion

And i beat myself mentally for even thinking it, because I'll never get anything like that and I don't deserve it

That nigga dead

I know how white the UK still is in places, I grew up there and still go back from time to time. But there are some great places in America -- New England is beautiful, so are the plain states. Montana is like a paradise. I agree about the banter but this is true of Canada as well (and after decades living here I've lost most of my own banter skills, sadly). At least North Americans are generally sincere, which makes up for it -- whether they're angels or assholes you can always tell up front (except for big city people of course)

YOUR DAMN RIGH...hold on

did he died

Find your local shooting club today!

nra.org.uk/nra-affiliated-clubs/

/nsg/ used to be comfy but it got took over by the same bait , edgelords posting them "nigger hate" gore webms and quote spam

AND THEN you idiots claimed to have won the fucking war when you invaded France, despite been killed to fuck in Dunkirk.

And despite "winning" WWII all on your own (wow we were so strong as a nation during the Battle of Britain Xd hahaha) younblame all of your fucking problems on America, like we had something to do with it.

You know what? Fuck you Britain. I hope !ay takes away your internet rights soon so you can get the fuck off of my website.

Victims of rape, apparently

>Is it quiet and comfy, or just freezing and bleak?

It's both. I'm in the rural Maritimes, so: beautiful scenery, friendly white people, no crime, real local culture in spots, cheap land and houses. Cons: long, long winters, and you're a long way from anywhere if you want to go on a roadtrip or even take a vacation abroad.

Stop fiddlin with me gibletts you whores