What races can achieve god mode?

pic related is Nordic god mode.
What other races can achieve this?
>nords
>germans
>possibly meds
>shitskins immediately disqualified

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals,
nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html)
rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Factor_Blood_Origin_Theories_Migration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone with RH Negative blood.

Saiyans I hear.

If that guy didn't have a hair transplant I don't know

We americans are like Franken(((steins))) monster.

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Anatolia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

The TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

why?

>bodybuilding is godmode
Wew

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIRE

nords/germanics are sissy subhumans

their women literally don't want them because they're so emasculated

>non-meds
>thinking they can compete
cute
better civilization
better genes (sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals, nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html)
better architecture
better history
better humans
everyone else is subhuman

>blocks your path

Dude I can just tell you are an underage faggot just gtfo off this board go to Lookism or something idc

Only the Adamic race is capable of achieving enlightenment in the flesh

>breeds your women

Nordics, Saxons, Germans, Celts, possibly Slavs, Mediterraneans are an honorable mention but they are manlets.

Celts

Mediterraneans

A hearty kek!

Truly masculine.

golden one chromosome

shut up sissy white fag

Hes a geordie mate not a nordic god

This! Charlie Hunnam is Anglo-Saxon, not a Nord.

0-

Figure it out, buddy.

Meds are beyond your pathetic race of blonde cucks. Also their food is good instead of eating horse eyeballs or working at the surstromming canning factory.

Take off your flag, Greece

If I could I would subsist on horse semen since once you transcend the grub that people think is food it's all about hormones
Did you know Vitamin D is a hormone?

>Anglo-Saxons are in the German part of Jylland
Almost like they aren’t Nords.

Meds are better than other humans and snowcucks

Hair transplant? most males in my class has long hair

>males

>Modern borders determine historical genetics

stay mad hairlet
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

thanks i will try

rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Factor_Blood_Origin_Theories_Migration.html

Us meds have already achieved god mode
pic related

Those are not races. Nords and Germans are part of Ethnicity you fuck.